PEP BOYS 866 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pep boys 866
There may be more specific results for "pep boys 866"
For more specific results for "pep boys 866"
Showing 1-25 of 7,779 Found Reports For more specific results for "pep boys 866"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Canvas People I ordered a 11x14 canvas print of my boys it was blurry. Terrible. Mechanicville New York Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: Canvas People Mechanicville, New York

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Salem Boys Auto Many complaints about this business Tempe Arizona Daniel I've always heard good things about Mark Salem Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Salem Boys Auto Tempe, Arizona

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 06 2017
dailybeautypromo.com/joanna-gaines AVILA Serum Trial ALUANTIWRINKLESERUM 866-622-5042 COBCWLLUE*TRYLESVILAEYE 866-6121308 CO charged my credit card. not free. Fraudulent practice on phone when called to complain. Internet Author: Brandon, Vermont Skin Care: dailybeautypromo.com/joanna-gaines AVILA Serum Trial Internet

Oct 05 2017
Brett lennie Calhan Colorado Military Boy CAUTION LIKES TO LIE AND GIVE LITTLE BOYS SUCKERS calhan Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Blabber Mouth: Brett lennie Calhan Colorado calhan, Colorado

Oct 04 2017
TD Visa TD Canada TrustTD insurance company TD Visa took a large sum of funds out of my account without my authorization, no garnish nothing. I had a td visa over 6 years ago and became disabled. I was paying the balance protection insurance therefore I filed a claim. I was told by the insurance company this was paid and I had nothing to worry about. 6 years later they take out the money from my account. Toronto Ontario I was fooled by TD Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TD Visa Toronto, Ontario

Sep 29 2017
Pep Boys Paid for New Shocks / struts - not installed Hesperia California Author: Apple Valley, California Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Hesperia, California

Sep 27 2017
Pep Boys 6401 South State Street Murray, Ut Did a Bait and Switchon Parts Tried to Hold Car as Extortion Murray, UT Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Mechanics: Pep Boys 6401 South State Street Murray, Ut Murray, Utah

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 21 2017
RMP Services LLC Financial Control Services tel on credit report bad, located 3 other #'s all bad, 5th 866-597-4628, Lynn h/u on me when I would not provide a ss # Waco Texas Author: Texas Collection Agency's: RMP Services LLC Waco, Texas

Sep 17 2017
Five Sons Winery a/k/a RG Brewery a/k/a Adam Mesit a/k/a iAimee Mesiti Owner Raped an Underage Girl Brockport New York
The girl lied Author: Buffalo, New York Breweries & Wineries: Five Sons Winery Brockport, New York

Sep 15 2017
Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball, Anthony Dye Blue Jays still a ripoff Kennesaw Georgia Only trying to help others from scam Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 13 2017
computer angel repare co???? Marlon Itza ITNelson Feernandez 866-767-883 They were trying to send me a refund from a transaction from a year ago. Internet Author: Altoona, Iowa Computer Service & Repair: computer angel repare co???? Internet

Sep 06 2017
COJ*TOTALWLLNSSFRSKLN 866-978-0823 UT ordered gummies on facebook free smple unknown says Utah Internet
Author: Crystal River, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: COJ*TOTALWLLNSSFRSKLN Internet

Sep 05 2017
Wellness cbd Simply healthiest I ordered what they said was a free sample of wellness CBD gummy's which I would only pay the shipping of five dollars and some change. I was then charged $77.21 on my account. They left an 866 number that is not even valid so there's no way of contacting them! Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Alternative Health: Wellness cbd Internet

Aug 30 2017
SWADVANTAGE SWADVANTAGE SECRETLY STOLE FUNDS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT Nashville Tennessee **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   swadvantage stole money from my bank account Author: Salt Lake city, Utah Questionable Activities: SWADVANTAGE Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 28 2017
TLC Collective Jungle Boys This place did not properly weight out my product. They also gave me low end product with stems instead of the high grade medication I was promised. I let TLC know about the issue but they did not remedy the issue because their policy is not to de-stem any product! I stood in line for hours just to be given stems! I left negative review on weed maps but TLC masterfully had my review and account erased from weed maps! Beware! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Clubs & Organizations: TLC Collective Los Angeles, California

Aug 25 2017
Albert (Al or Albie) Coringrato Al Coringrato, Albie Coringrato Lied about a start up business & needed financial help to keep afloat. He has 2 great boys & I wanted to help them more than Al. I lent him $21k and got a notarized letter of payback. Al guaranteed payback + 25% after he gets 65K from his dads estate, that his dad left 100% to another sibling. Who's as morally corrupt as Al. Thonotosassa (last known address) & Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: Albert (Al or Albie) Coringrato Thonotosassa, Florida

Aug 25 2017
nouveau restor ordered a trial order for face and eye cream which i received two weeks later. the add never mentioned that i would have to pay full price and would be charged for future shipments. the trial price for each product was $5. future shipments would be for $90. how can you cancel a trial order in two weeks if you have not yet received the products and have had a chance to use it to see if it works. the agent i spoke to, pedro, # 0499 stated that the two weeks starts from the day you order the free trial. lesson learned. the company is located in lake tahoe, nv 89449 phone # 866-471-8407 lake tahoe nevader Author: TOA ALTA, Alabama Skin Care: nouveau restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services I purchased 2 tickets to a beach boys concert in ocean city md on February 16, 2017 for August 23, 2017. I thought I was ordering from Ticketmaster, but must have been redirected. . Internet
Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Aug 21 2017
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 I immediately canceled a subscription, to which I agreed to a free trial, because the report I was given was all old and full of errors. They have now, weeks later, charged my card two times. Once for 19.99 and the other for 34.78, to which wasn't authorized Internet Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 Internet

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys , Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Automobile damage Greensburg, Pennsylvania Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
UDSLIFE.com I ordered my boys backpacks and lunch box on Aug 1st and have not received anything. Received a tracking number that does not work. $100 down the drain. Internet Author: Highland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: UDSLIFE.com Internet