PEP BOYS 866 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pep boys 866
There may be more specific results for "pep boys 866"
For more specific results for "pep boys 866"
Showing 1-25 of 1,455 Found Reports For more specific results for "pep boys 866"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Giga Entertainment Media f/k/a Digital Broadcast Corporation; AirCable; Zapmytv Bad Investment Lake Success New York More Info Wanted Author: New York Financial Services: Giga Entertainment Media Lake Success, New York

Apr 11 2017
legittraffic.com, 866- 538-1277 info@legittraffic.com Tom Drapers, Samantha Fox, Jeremy Bovado, Gina Saenz; and revsharemedia.com Steven Ross, Marcel Castro, Aisha, Joseph Franco, Frank Bishop, Jordan Pryce, Tim Fisher, Jason Strats, Scott Miller, They say they use Leggittraffic.com for leads and you buy leads from them and they say they do not get paid until we get paid and then we pay Revsharemedia 20% of our profit and they say we will get a 17% return on our money by using google funnels with godaddy.com selling websites. they drug me along and said it would campaign a start date after we deposit money with legit traffic and get our training started and 3 weeks be making a profit that was 3 months ago and no return calls or return on money.  irvine california Internet Retraction of Post Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: leggittraffic.com and revsharemedia.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Eli Max Realty Inc - Eli Zilberstein Scamming people out of rent and deposits. Slum lord Van Nuys California
Eli Zilberstein is a great landlord. Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Eli Max Realty Inc - Eli Zilberstein Van Nuys, California

Feb 11 2017
Pep Boys Replaced struts on my car when it was the bushings that needed replacement. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Des Moines, Iowa Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 29 2017
BEAUTYTY Don't have any other info except phone # from MC Bill..1-866-325-2360 Retired Senior ??? California Author: Windsor, Connecticut Beauty Salons: BEAUTYTY ???, California

Jan 23 2017
ECIGSBRANDS.COM ECIGSBRANDS.COMInternet USA Phone: 866-830-2464 or 855-219-7 Web: ecigsbrands.com Category: Liars Total Rip off Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: ECIGSBRANDS.COM Internet

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
WOW, they made this right with me, I should have never filed a complaint! Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 12 2017
BIG BOYS WITH COOL TOYS Mississauga Ontario Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Hobby Shops: BIG BOYS WITH COOL TOYS Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 04 2017
Ed Mafnas Firehouse lunch wagon, finadene boys LLC , Jeffery Samson , kapolei high school. Took $2000 for catering and never showed up for the party.! Scam scam scam. Ed Mafna is a big lier saying he had been a chef for a lot of celebrities  don't trust these people. Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Food Vendors: Ed Mafnas

Dec 29 2016
shadowhawk x800 flashlight kits (866-342-2144) I am an idiot! Ordered and payed for 3 flashlight x800 kits. Fell for ad without reading reviews. Expensive Lesson...never received them. San Diego CALIFORNIA Author: Seattle, Washington Sporting-good Manufactures: shadowhawk flashlight kits Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers as per his linkedin profile : he is bachelor of science(BS), business administration and management-general.1985-1989.Boys varsity basketball coach-penfield high school-September 2004-march 2015,president-kaizen direct mail media inc. Jan 1997 to presen A full page ad made to your specifications. -Rochestor,NewYork http://www.thebestofusa.org/Advertisers.
Author: Texas Dance Classes: bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers Internet

Dec 20 2016
Burn Garcinia Burn. Forskolin Burn The package has a p.o box 35530 St. Petersburg, Fl 33705 The bottle states it is Distributed Miami, FL both have same phone number 866-877-8323 IColorado and Florida Author: Beebe, Arkansas Supplemental Health Programs: Burn Centennial, , Colorado

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Ronda and Roy Doucette Incorrect order received - poor customer service - unreasonable time to complete order Augusta, Georgia Internet Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Gift Shops: St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Internet

Dec 06 2016
pep boys chino ca. on Central Avenue Oil pan stripped second vehicle report from 2011 chino California Author: chino, California Auto Service Stations: pep boys Chino California chino, California

Nov 29 2016
Greater Towing & Recovery Good Old Boys Network Westland Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Maintenance Companies: Greater Towing & Recovery Westland, Michigan

Nov 28 2016
pep boys Too high an estimate Austelll Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Mechanics: pep boys

Nov 21 2016
Pep Boys Costa Mesa California Author: Fresno, California Auto Mechanics: Pep Boys Costa Mesa Costa Mesa, California

Oct 30 2016
Mario manager Willoughby Appliance dept., Kimberly -1-866-284-8989, Charlotte N.C. office. Sold to their customer, a BLACK MOLD invested Appliance, with out checking first.? Willoughby Ohio 44094 Ohio
Author: Painesville Twp., Ohio Customer Leads: Lowes Home Improvement Wharehouse Willoughby, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
OCM.COM OCM*OCM.COM 866-847-7365 MD Unbelievable rip-off Internet Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: OCM.COM Internet

Oct 18 2016
Big Boys Moving and Storage Moving company hit my car and drove off. Tampa Florida
Author: Florida Moving Companies: Big Boys Moving and Storage Tampa, Florida

23, Report #1332068

Oct 07 2016
Pep Boys Bait & switch, broke parts, recommended unnecessary work, lied, yelled at us and called us liars. Reduced wife to tears Lakewood Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Pep Boys Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
pep boys big ripoff Columbia South Carolina Author: WINNSBORO, South Carolina Auto Inspection: pep boys Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 15 2016
professional credit management lorane porter at the office of: PROFESSIONAL CREDIT MANAGEMENT OF MOUNTAIN HOME ARKANSAS 72653, 1-866-217-1675 EXT 1249 mountain home arkansas and jonesboro arkansas  Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Better Business Bureau: professional credit management arkansas