Your Search | perfect watchez

1, Report #1251953

Aug 31 2015
Progressive Business Publications PBP Extremely poor way of deceiving businesses, every negative word fits perfect to represent this company Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Decatur, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

2, Report #1251905

Aug 30 2015
Beauty Labs/Perfect Age samples given over net opted for samples ended up signing up for monthy sales of 87.00 plus for both products have just taken out for the second month and didn't recieve anything at all Internet Author: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beauty Labs/Perfect Age Internet

Aug 27 2015
allied barton security this company hired me ran a background check and i did not hear from them again. i have a perfect shreveport Louisiana Author: shreveport, Louisiana Liars: allied barton security shreveport, Louisiana

Aug 19 2015
Live Right Nutrient, Perfect Skin On June 18th I received an email advertisement for Topical Vitiman C eyecream. I went to the website to order it and it said for a limited time they would send a sample for $4.95. I didn't receive the product until July 15th. I did not see anything about having to cancel within 17 days or I'd be enrolled in an auto ship program and charged $89.95 per month.Scottsdale, AZ AZ & GA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Live Right Nutrient Scottsdale, AZ ,

Aug 15 2015
perfect body laser - Patrick took $ 4,800 and did not change anything at all about my face, throat or c-section fatty tissue bayshore New York Author: Oakdale, New York Misc. Health Specialists: perfect body laser bayshore, New York

Aug 13 2015
White Label marketing Universal group marketing (the name showed up on the contract I signed up with on the first day of training.) Perfect example of New York City New York
Author: New York, New York Door to Door Sales: White Label marketing New York City, New York

Aug 07 2015
Perfect love spells Luna or zuri She say she can return lovers in hours but will call back nd ask for more money she is a fraud she have done it to others she go by luna smith or luna or zuri she a fake dont waste your time she will saygo to money gram and tell you that sheneed more for candles California Nationwide FYI Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Perfect love spells Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
perfect age skin care biofinite 14 day free trial - cancel order scam san diego Internet Author: davenport, Iowa Questionable Activities: perfect age skin care Internet

Aug 04 2015
Craig Curk / QC Electronics Sold electronic assembly machines ad advertised as perfect working condition all 3 received DOA Wilder Kentucky Author: Ashdod, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Craig Curk Wilder, Kentucky

Aug 03 2015
Amber Pro Web worldwide AmbertelAmbertelcom Perfect marketing scam in buying adult turnkey website London Internet Author: Meyerton, Adult Web Site: Amber Pro Web worldwide Internet

Jul 30 2015
moneymanagementgroups Money management group Friday the 24th July 2015,I made a deposit of $500 for (Standard Investment Option) from my Perfect Money account (((Redacted))) and their terms said profiit will be credited to customers account on daily basis but its upto 7 days now yet I have not received any profit payment to my Perfect Money account. Toronto Canada Internet
Author: Abuja, Alabama Investment Brokers: moneymanagementgroups Internet

Jul 30 2015
Les Trading Ltd Peter Nizamov Scam supplier, loads less quantities BOURGAS
THE PERFECT GOODS ARE FULLY LOADED IN THE CONTAINER WITH SEEN THE NUMBER OF THE CONTAINER AND THE BILL OF LADING OF THIS CONTAINER WITH THE COMPLIANT NAME AS CONSIGNEE !!! Author: Larnaka, Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Les Trading Ltd BOURGAS,

Jul 27 2015
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Iron Doors Now dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Money back guarantee.*UPDATE: Iron Doors Now pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iron Doors Now recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Satisfied Customer Author: Folsom, California Builders & Contractors: Gary Duncan Los Angeles Area, California

Jul 21 2015
Live Career My Perfect Resume LiveCareer*MyperfResum (855-213-0348) failed to make clear that I was going to get an automatic $39.80 a month after I paid a one time deal of $2.95. Internet Livecareer Response Author: Novi, Michigan Internet Services: Live Career My Perfect Resume Internet

Jul 19 2015
Navy Autotransport Mario Lopez Being a Vetran of the Army I thought they would be perfect for me to ship my vehicle through , until my truck was picked up 4 days late. Miami  Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Navy Autotransport Nationwide

Jul 09 2015
Steve McKenna Fake Entertainer, Boring, Unprofessional and Will Not Refund, Beware! Site name stevemckenna.com In September last year a close friend organised a lavish wedding for approximately 150 guests. Everything was perfect, from the venue to the food, up until it was time for the entertainment. The jokes were unfunny and at times very rude, to the point that some guests decided to move to other areas. Naturally, my friend was fuming and cut the show short, which was fortunately followed by a good live gig. When confronted with the issue, Mr McKenna refused to step up to his responsibility and refund her his fee. Whatever you do, think twice before hiring the man, his repertoire is awful and he has been extremely unethical in our case. - Nationwide Author: -, Illinois DJ Services: Steve McKenna -,

Jun 30 2015
Ashley Sinkler aka Danny Burns I saw this Car (2008 Nissan Maxima) on Craigslist It was perfect and at a good price. I contacted the women Named Ashley Sinkler and asked for more pictures, so she send me quite a few of the inside and everything so I thought It was real, because she gave me the VIN number. and told me she was a Air Force Staff Sargent, and she was selling the car because they were going to send her back to Afghanistan and she won't be using it anymore.  Kansas City or Omaha MO or NE
I did not send money Author: Garfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Ashley Sinkler Internet

Jun 10 2015
Celire.com Carla Keegan (I'm sure fake) I found this company through a Google search for a security camera. I emailed asking why they were half the price as anywhere else (dropcam). They immediately replied something about discount from supplier blah blah and signed Carla Keegan. Perfect English in the email. The check out process requires a playstation code. I learned that apparently you can only buy the codes from the US, and that some companies get them then resell for way more money. I figured that's why it wasn't too good to be true. .. Internet Author: Rockville, Maryland On-Line Stores: Celire.com Internet

Jun 05 2015
Perfect Tax Relief Took my money and no action in 2 years Los Angeles California Author: Reno, Nevada Income tax: Perfect Tax Relief California

May 31 2015
Ryan Doyle Perfect solutions contracting He took $3000 deposit and disappeared did not do job and is a thief ,took down 3 sheets of drywall that's it Mississauga Ontario
Author: Stoney creek, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Ryan Doyle Mississauga, Ontario

May 21 2015
perfect clones Joshua I got ripped off. bought a watch nearly 2 months ago from joshua guangDong china Author: albury, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: perfect clones Internet

May 19 2015
Armando Vazquez Inc Auto detailing by Armando Vazquez Damaged vehicle electronic components in my vehicle and did not accept any responsibility. Car was in perfect working condition and had to be towed to dealership. Company owner was disrecpecful and accepted zero responsibility and refused to refund money paid for auto detail which was paid in advance. fort lauderdale Florida Author: plantation, Florida Car Washes: Armando Vazquez Inc fort lauderdale, Florida

May 13 2015
Metro PCS we bought two LG phones from these people and specifically told them on the day of purchase that we needed phones to cover our area in Texas. Well they told us the LG would be perfect and they are not mind you so from the time we got them we have been calling these ppl for the past month cause they dont work. We have gotten lots of run arounds from them plus they are trying to make us purchase new phones instead of replacing them and they told us we will get compensated back from the time we have been having problems til now. Thats a bunch of bs. They havent and expect us to pay our bill which they are not compensating us at all. They want us to drive back to California and even then i called the store where we purchased the phones and the manager there said they cant do nothing about it either. How can i get a lawyer on this? They wont even give me a corporate number to contact either. California Here is their number Author: Brazoria, Texas Sales People: Metro PCS

May 11 2015
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 03 2015
Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics Perfect Body Image LLC Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics Rip Off – Scammers Practicing Predatorial Behavior Bay Shore New York Author: San Diego, California Health Spas: Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics Bay Shore, New York