Your Search | perfect watchez

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 11 2016
Patch Perfect Patch Perfect is a total & complete ripoff! Wallingford, Connecticut Author: Mesquite, Texas Landscaping: Patch Perfect Wallingford, Connecticut

Oct 04 2016
RPM Dallas Didn't return deposit even though house was left perfect Plano Texas Author: Ft Worth , Texas Real Estate Services: RPM Dallas Plano, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Steve Jansen Stoneworks Less than perfect Canyon country CA Author: Sylmar, California Landscaping: Steve Jansen Stoneworks CA

Sep 15 2016
A Perfect Event Debi Lilly DO NOT USE A Perfect Event - Nightmare Service and Results; Breach of Contract Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Party Planners: A Perfect Event Chicago, Illinois

Sep 08 2016
Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics PERFECT BODY, BaySHORE Long Island Bayshore NY Author: Valley Stream, New York Weightloss Programs: Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics Bayshore, NY

Aug 31 2016
Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Pure Perfect Limited MISREPRESENTATION NOT A COMMITMENT HOLDER Hong Kong Additional Clarity Author: Alabama Financial Services: Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Hong Kong ,

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 12 2016
Perfect Body laser stay away from this place complete scams bayshore New York Please retract this complaint Author: jamaica, Alabama Health Spas: Perfect Body laser bayshore , New York
10, Report #1319581

Jul 29 2016
WGU Western Governors University WGU and Course Hero Ripped me off and hacked into my accounts Salt Lake City Utah Perfect for those who want to be babysat Author: Boise, Idaho Education & Learning Centers: WGU Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 25 2016
06:27 PM or Perfect Shihtzus Scam Shihtzu Seller Abilene TX Internet I totally agree with you Author: ALEXANDRIA, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Texas

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Perfect Agua Purifier Tricky Rip off Took 149.85 from my account. Haven't replaced though promised to by email and phone. Austin Texas Author: Bellingham, Washington Home HealthCare: Perfect Agua Purifier Internet

Jul 19 2016
My perfect Complete ripoff with deceptive billing and poor customer service. Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: My perfect Internet

Jul 19 2016
Demure skin Perfect Supplements LTD Scam Internet Author: Lebanon, Illinois Beauty Products: Demure skin Internet

Jul 16 2016
Marshal Fields Portfolio Inc The Perfect Scam Artist marina del rey California Author: Houston, Texas Telemarketers: Marshal Fields Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Art Platform NYC Juliette Townsend Art Platform NYC and Juliette Townsend the perfect ART SCAM New York New York Author: Ljubljana, Advertising Agencies: Art Platform NYC New York, New York

Jul 05 2016
101 Auto Mall Used Car Dealers Black Car Direct Corp 101-06 101 Avenue South Richmond hill New York 11419 Rip Off prices on used cars, selling used cars for very high price to innocent consumers with less than perfect credit or required income for loan approval scam South Richmond Hill New York You are so full of crap Author: ozone park, New York Auto Dealers: 101 Auto Mall Used Car Dealers South Richmond Hill , New York

Jul 01 2016
Leftonred Photography Middle Earth MediaLeftHarry Azaboi On June 9th 2016, I propose to my girlfriend at Central Park. It was a magical and beautiful day, I hire a guitarist and a photographer. Everything was perfect, my fiancée and I were happy. We couldn't ask for a better engagement experience, until the photographer (and owner) of Leftonredphotography decided not to deliver the photos. All the memories of that magical day are in his possession. I have tried numerous times without any success contact him via email/text/call even visited his office (which is a fake address on his website). Over three weeks have passed and still no photos. I was scammed, I ask myself Who would do such a terrible thing to a couple on their engagement day? I advice anyone who thinks about contracting Leftonred photography, beware of his business practices. New York city New york Author: New york, New York Photography: Leftonred Photography Internet

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 19 2016
Perfect Aqua Purifier KEVIN CLANTON Ordered two pitchers and filters and did not get anything!!! Austin Texas Author: Ariton, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Perfect Aqua Purifier Austin, Texas

Jun 10 2016
Perfect Aqua Purifier, LLC Big Ripoff! Austin Texas Author: Casper, Wyoming Misc. Health Specialists: Perfect Aqua Purifier, LLC Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Perfect Water Purifier Company Closed Down Austin Texas Author: Modesto, California Specialty Stores: Perfect Water Purifier Austin, Texas

Jun 01 2016
Perfect age skin care, I signed up for a 14 day trial and gave me a phone number to cancel, I called it and they gave me another phone number that rang Three times and then disconnected.San diego,Ca California Author: Largo, Florida Home HealthCare: Perfect age skin care San diego,Ca, California

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada