Your Search | performance health usa

Feb 08 2016
Xtreme nitro Healthy marketing llc The company does not believe in the value of their product. St. George Utah Author: san jose, California Supplemental Health Programs: Xtreme nitro St. George, Utah

Feb 08 2016
collect Pros tried to collect debt that is not owed. The debt is over 1 year old and was paid a year ago Woburn Massachusetts Author: El Dorado Hills, California Misc. Health Specialists: collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Feb 08 2016
Betterhelp.com Deducted $840. From my account before I knew about it. Sunnyvale California Author: San Francisco, California Mental Health: Betterhelp.com Sunnyvale, California

Feb 08 2016
DR Tattoff RIPOFF Awful customer service and deceptive practices. They use deceptive practices to get your money and then close up shop and refuse to refund. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: DR Tattoff Dallas, Texas

Feb 08 2016
health insurance innovations hii quote quoted misinformation reguarding cost of plan tampa Florida Author: lynwood, Illinois Health Insurance: health insurance innovations tampa, Florida

Feb 08 2016
agero Don,t Pay as contracted ,Take weeks to get paid for work provided ,Performance mgr.never do any thing to assist in any of our deliemmas Medford Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: agero Medford, Massachusetts

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Centura College Centura College is a scam NOT medically accredited in any way North Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
CONSULATE HEALTH CARE Consulate Health Care of West Palm Beach. money grabbers West Palm Beach Florida money grabbers Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CONSULATE HEALTH CARE West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Healthy Directions Horrible Customer Service and Return Process Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Feb 06 2016
humana misinformation Nationwide Author: belleville, Michigan Health Insurance: humana Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
USA Transportation Group - Bridget Weiss Not All Jobs Are Legit, Realized How Naive I may be. Author: New Jersey Employers: USA Transportation Group

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 05 2016
Aflac Tricked into buying, won't ever cancel payroll deduct Nationwide Author: Cohutta, Georgia Health Insurance: Aflac Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida Rebuttal by the original author of this complaint in response to rebuttal entitled #1 Consumer Comment The way I see it... AUTHOR: coast - (USA) Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Unprofessional & Rude. Do not waste your money here! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Dallas, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Feb 04 2016
freetaxusa.com FreeTax USA Changed the terms of college/academic crediting without notice Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Tax Services: freetaxusa.com Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Pet Extend Health Complete Automatic subscription ripoff Silver Springs Internet, Nevada Author: New York, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Pet Extend Health Internet

Feb 04 2016
UFC Gym L.A BoxingUFC Gym Astoria Cancellation Fees Fiasco Long Island City New York Author: Rego Park, New York Supplemental Health Programs: UFC Gym Long Island City, New York