PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC (ALSO DBA GN ENGLEWOOD, LLC) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: performance health usa, llc (also dba gn englewood, llc)
There may be more specific results for "performance health usa, llc (also dba gn englewood, llc)"
For more specific results for "performance health usa, llc (also dba gn englewood, llc)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Centered Health DO NOT SEND YOUR TEEN HERE FOR RECOVERY Malibu California
Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health Malibu, California

Aug 20 2017
USA Nurseries Nuseries New Haven Connecticut Author: Baird, Texas Appliances: USA Nurseries New Haven, Connecticut

Aug 20 2017
Centered Health Ballard HealthMarks House Not a place to trust with the health and future of your adolescent malibu California Author: California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health malibu, California

Aug 20 2017
India Mona Indoe Hair This individual has scammed people with taking deposits for hair. She also tries to sleep with her clients. San Antonio Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: India Mona Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
G.W. Merrick & Associates LLC Glenn Merrick Worst Representation Ever. Never work with these crooks Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Lawyers: G.W. Merrick & Associates LLC Centennial, Colorado

Aug 20 2017
Beauty Within I ordered a trial sample and then I'm on some kind of automatic shipment I did not agree to and they sent me refills which I did not order Provo Utah Author: Melbourne, Florida Alternative Health: Beauty Within Utah

Aug 20 2017
Centura College certifications are a joke. complete waste of time/money North Charleston South Carolina Author: Witherbee, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 19 2017
Joe Elsholz of JW Electric Will overcharge you. Joe is also very vindictive and will try to report legitimate competition. Lakewood Washington Author: Washington Electrical Services: Joe Elsholz of JW Electric Lakewood, Washington

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan through alot and was denied because my sagestream credit report was only 546. San Diego California Author: jay, Oklahoma Car Financing: Sagestream LLC California

Aug 19 2017
Sparking skincare.com Internet Author: brampton, Alabama Health Spas: Sparking skincare.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Silvio O Rocha Diamond In The Rough Baseball Silvio Rocha tries to get involved with women by befriending and sexting them. He is only interested in them financially- or to use them in any way he can. Belmont California Author: Belmont, California Misc. Health Specialists: Silvio O Rocha Belmont , California

Aug 19 2017
Julia Groleau , Julia Babcock Groleau, Julia Babcock, Julia Babcock- Groleau Everyone should know Julia Groleau who also goes by Julia Babcock- Groleau is a thief , scammer and a liar. Brossard Quebec Brossard Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Accounting: Julia Groleau ( Julia Babcock Groleau) Brossard, Quebec

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 19 2017
copyrights clearance center Rightslink® by Copyright Clearance Center ordered article & they sent two pages from an obscure book that needed enlarging & was barely legible Danvers, Massachusetts Author: Monona, Iowa Health Care Education: copyrights clearance center Danvers, , Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 19 2017
Trial Health Online charge my credit card a total of 176.94 for a product I did not authorize or want Nationwide Author: CORONA, California Weightloss Programs: Trial Health Online Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 19 2017
The Company Fraud of use of my personal credit card Burbank California Author: Grayling, Michigan Alternative Health: The Company California

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia