Your Search | performance health, usa

Sep 21 2016
Risk Strategies RISK STRATEGIES!!! Has put my financial life into BIG RISK Glendale CA
Author: GARDEN CITY, New York Health Insurance: Risk Strategies Internet

Sep 21 2016
Cash loan usa Frank Harris Charles moore They sent money to my account asked me to money gram back which I did and now saying they didn't recieve their money which was taking out of my account Cashloanusa.com Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Banks: Cash loan usa Internet

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 21 2016
Cash Net USA Can't Pay Any Principal Chicago Illinois Author: Scottsboro, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Net USA Internet

Sep 20 2016
straight talk To late bought the phone and no service, straight talk says sorry not the usa Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Internet

Sep 20 2016
Healthy Directions Did not refund my money after returning unopened merchandise Bethesda Md Author: Quarryville , Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Audi of Nashua New England Performance Cars, LLC Purchased a new Q3 in March 2016, major issue in June, second major issue in September, left me out to dry. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Nashua, New Hampshire

Sep 20 2016
Purplerhino or Vydox A ripoff, it does nothing, and matches other ripoff reports, that I should have read first. Tampa Internet---Florida. Author: Katy, Texas Alternative Health: Purplerhino or Vydox Internet

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL Did not pay for job done. CENTRAL POINT Oregon Author: TAYLOR, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CENTRAL POINT, Oregon

Sep 19 2016
Paradigm Health & Wellness, Inc. Won't honor manufacturing warranty City of Industry California Author: San Antonio, Texas Sporting Goods: Paradigm Health & Wellness, Inc. City of Industry, California

Sep 19 2016
Zurvita Zeal Cancelled auto ship after 12 months and 2 months later started charging me again! Houston Texas Author: Bloomington, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Zurvita Houston, Texas

Sep 19 2016
supp club llc supp club llc is a scam/rip off dont fall for there promotional deals internet Author: new carlisle, Ohio Alternative Health: supp club llc Internet

Sep 18 2016
Lycamobile USA false advertising and rip off customers Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Telephone Companies: Lycamobile USA Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Mind to Muscle Fitness Did not honor their agreement by not providing agreed upon services Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Supplemental Health Programs: Mind to Muscle Fitness Riverside, California

Sep 18 2016
Extend Pet Health Extend Joint Care extendpethealth.commypetsuperfood.com Another credit card billing SCAM Silver Springs Nevada Author: Oak View, California Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 18 2016
usa-cigarettes.com I never received the cigarettes I paid for Internet Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Smoke Shops: usa-cigarettes.com Internet

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2016
legitpainmeds.com legitpainmeds.com/ I as an stupid sent money to costa rica to some one named JESSIKA ANDREA CENTENO VILLALOBOS and I was supposed to received some medication, for a time of 6 weeks I was told I will get my medicine, and till this moment some one name Michael is just giving me excuses. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY... San Jose Costa Rica. Internet Author: GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: legitpainmeds.com Internet

Sep 18 2016
Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Tryrejuvacell and Reborn skin Free samples and 10 days later almost 200.00 charged to my account under different product name. florida and California Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Health Spas: Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Internet

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 17 2016
North Star Nutritionals Soothanol pain relief product Pain reliever works; however, it has pepper base and will burn sensitive skin. MD Internet Author: Hilton, New York Alternative Health: North Star Nutritionals Internet

Sep 16 2016
hitwe I think they terminated my profile because every girl I spoke to I turned them down when they asked for thousands of dollars to come to USA and marry me and have kids. One of them specifically said $4000. Michigan Author: charlotte, Michigan Ticket Sales: hitwe Michigan

Sep 16 2016
wellnesshealth.zendesk This company is a big scam, money grabbers, and liars. Internet Author: Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: wellnesshealth.zendesk Internet