PERFORMANCE HEALTH, USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: performance health, usa
There may be more specific results for "performance health, usa"
For more specific results for "performance health, usa"
Showing 26-50 of 36,529 Found Reports For more specific results for "performance health, usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 26 2017
Marnie Jacqueline Harrison Dave Allen, David Wayne Parrish, Ray Lala, Ramesh Lala Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet
Photos Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: Marnie Jacqueline Harrison Internet

Jun 26 2017
Health In BLoom VlVlamorous Skin Cream Scam! Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Skin Care: Health In BLoom Internet

Jun 26 2017
Praza health Requested a 14 day trial supply only for 1 item. Got monthly multiple billings. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Afton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Praza health Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Ether Elixer Autumn Connolly Autumn Connolly Falsifies Personal Testimony About Ether Elixer Fort Worth Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Ether Elixer Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Elite Test Boost Elite Test Boost is a 14-day trial Scam. Make sure to contact them! Internet
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Alternative Health: Elite Test Boost Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
marijuana2go m2go accepted cash payment ignored all following emails and its my problems for sending payment Internet Author: hoboken, New Jersey Mental Health: marijuana2go Internet

Jun 26 2017
X Drive sending item not ordered Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Alternative Health: X Drive Nevada

Jun 26 2017
X DRIVE PURE CBD Oil Took several withdrawals from checking without my approval Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Boaz, Alabama Alternative Health: X DRIVE Las Vegas, Nevada

Leonore Cueto Leonore Dalmacio The William Vale Hotel Fake Jobs USA Internet
Author: Manila, Questionable Activities: Leonore Cueto Internet

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
USA NURSERY 274.00 and got nothing!! The USA Nursery 460 Sackett Point Rd New Haven, Connecticut Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Nurseries: USA NURSERY Internet

Jun 25 2017
Fitness Connections Membership Scam, Hidden Fees, Outrageous Late Fees, Horrible Customer Service, Easy Way In, Hard to Get Out Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connections Raleigh, North Carolina

Reward Zone USA Total misleading Scam Ripoff2 Mission Viejo California
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Reward Zone USA Mission Viejo, California

Jun 25 2017
Simple nutrition, salt lake city UT Salt Lake city Utah Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Simple nutrition, salt lake city UTAH Salt Lake city , Utah

Jun 24 2017
Healthy Nutrition Unauthorized charge Florida Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Nutrition Internet

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Performance Archery Performance Archery sold me a used floor model for full price, and did not disclose the flaws in the bow. San Diego California Highly Recommend Performance Archery Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: Performance Archery San Diego, California

Jun 24 2017
Nutra Pure TrimFit Garcinia scam, deceitful, ripoff, avoid at all costs, lawsuit Internet Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Pure Internet

Jun 24 2017
natural health & beauty Free trial only pay for shipping 4.95 Santa Anna Internet Author: san diego, California Skin Care: natural health & beauty Internet

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 23 2017
A1 health care Michael Tobias Don't do it, Stay away Nationwide Author: Marana, Arizona Health Insurance: A1 health care Nationwide