PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: performance health usa,
There may be more specific results for "performance health usa,"
For more specific results for "performance health usa,"
Showing 26-50 of 36,520 Found Reports For more specific results for "performance health usa,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Performance Archery Performance Archery sold me a used floor model for full price, and did not disclose the flaws in the bow. San Diego California Highly Recommend Performance Archery Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: Performance Archery San Diego, California

Jun 24 2017
Nutra Pure TrimFit Garcinia scam, deceitful, ripoff, avoid at all costs, lawsuit Internet Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Pure Internet

Jun 24 2017
natural health & beauty Free trial only pay for shipping 4.95 Santa Anna Internet Author: san diego, California Skin Care: natural health & beauty Internet

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 23 2017
A1 health care Michael Tobias Don't do it, Stay away Nationwide Author: Marana, Arizona Health Insurance: A1 health care Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Digital Supply USA Cheap Chinese junk and false advertising Internet Author: Waterville, Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: Digital Supply USA Internet

Jun 23 2017
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways I have invested in your company, on March 20th, 2008 at $ 4251,00 USA for this Package, that I never used it since my husband and I have made this purchase while visiting Florida with the Bahama Cruise. Sarasota Florida Author: LAVAL, Quebec Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Labgenix Scammed to buy Muscle Pro Extreme La Jolla California Author: Port Elizabeth, Supplemental Health Programs: Labgenix La Jolla, California

Jun 22 2017
2MR Tornado buy2mr; buy2mr.com; Buy 2MR Fraud; scam; sponsored page; false advertisement; Facebook ad; pre workout; body building supplement Internet
Author: Norman, Oklahoma Alternative Health: 2MR Tornado Internet

Jun 22 2017
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF NEW MEXICO ANDREA (TUFF GIRL UNPROFESSIONAL GANGSTA THUG!!)AND OTHERS.ALSO OPERATOR NIKKI. LYING, ARGUMENTATIVE, UNPROFESSIONAL, ATTITUDE PROBLEMS, OBSTRUCTION OF HELP BY PHONE STAFF, INSTIGATORS, PROVOKING, IMMATURITY, IMMATURE PHONE GAMES ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: NEW MEXICO, New Mexico Health Insurance: BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Jun 22 2017
Fitness Dynamics Fitness Dynamics Delivery rancho santa margarita California Author: apple valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Dynamics rancho santa margarita, California

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
MYLYFE SUPPLEMENTS DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING/FAKES/FRAUDS/POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: MYLYFE SUPPLEMENTS Internet

Pure CBS Tincture Rip Off, Refuses to Refund Money Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Fishers, Indiana Alternative Health: Pure CBS Tincture Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics We built a websites and applications for Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics Temple City California Author: CA, California Health Clubs & Gyms: LT Inception Temple City, California

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

The Usa Nursery SCAM Connecticut Nationwide
Author: Madison, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: The USA Nursery Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Prime My Body Take Your Money and Then Change the Rules Internet Author: Griffith, Indiana Alternative Health: Prime My Body Internet

Jun 21 2017
USA Nursery DO NOT ORDER BAREROOOT TREES NO CITY Internet Author: Arizona Nurseries: USA Nursery Internet

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Derrmaactive promusclefit gave me nothing but diarrhea savannah Georgia savannah Georgia Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Derrmaactive savannah, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Lil Jas Lil Jas — Alabama USA She is a fraud Lil Jas — Alabama USA Internet Author: Tennessee Beauty Salons: Lil Jas Internet