Your Search | performance health usa

Oct 01 2016
Vita luminance No phone numbers St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port Washington , New York Alternative Health: Vita luminance Florida

Oct 01 2016
Fairfield Properties Fairfield Properties Melville, NY Refused to make repairs (including health hazards), no return of Security Deposit Melville New York Author: Valley Stream, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Fairfield Properties Melville, New York

Oct 01 2016
citizens disability From Hopeful/disappointment waltham Massachusetts Author: camarillo, California Health Insurance: citizens disability waltham, Massachusetts

Oct 01 2016
David Rainoshek Juice Feasting Passion Project: ripping off me Internet Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: David Rainoshek Internet

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia You are suffering from a case of buyer's remorse Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida This company claimed to give you a free trial and just pay for shipping and now they keep sending this crappy product and billing me st. Petersburg Florida Author: HOUSTON, Texas Health Spas: Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida st. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 30 2016
Clearlice aka Natural Solutions -- Howard Schector & Ariel Warning: Their object is to get you to purchase a product that does not work & then not refund Boca Raton, FL Internet - based in Florida Author: Kamiah, Idaho Alternative Health: Clearlice aka Natural Solutions Internet

Sep 29 2016
Planet Fitness Carla Love UNETHICAL, RUDE, TERRIBLE, NASTY Pueblo Colorado Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Alternative Health: Planet Fitness Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 29 2016
BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD - HUBERT JOLY Fraud- Deception - Extortion - Tempe, Az (Ray Road) Nationwide
Robert (USA) Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: BEST BUY Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne SHARON Hennes, Amanda, Bethany Kelly Vice President Skype Names THEY DONT PAY ONTIME IF AT ALL. THEY PAY THE FOREIGNERS FIRST THEN THE USA reps. PAYDAY Friday you may get it Wed. Internet Author: Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne Internet

Sep 29 2016
USA Discount Warehouse Very Poor or Fake Memory Cards Cape Coral Internet Author: Herkimer, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

Sep 29 2016
Conexis Extremely difficult to deal with Dallas Texas FSA Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia Health Insurance: Conexis Dallas, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Hijack my bank account and charge me after 2 days for receiving their free trial. Internet
Author: dallas, Texas Alternative Health: Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Internet

Sep 29 2016
Usa cash loans Cash loans Usa Called and said I was approved for 3000 dollars. The have my online mobile banking information New york Internet Contact your bank immediately Author: Fairburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Usa cash loans Internet

Sep 28 2016
Apex Vitality Sold product as sample then charged me for the full retail price of $65.95 after 14 days Provo, Utah Internet Author: Weston, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Apex Vitality Internet

Sep 28 2016
IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Child Support The division of child support says I owe 11,929.71 the state where the case is filed says I owe 784.00 my licesense is suspended because of this gross over sight please help. I have paper work to back my claim. Chicago Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Government Services: IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2016
DriveToday USA Full of the bs Birmingham Al Author: Birmingham, Alabama Motor Vehicle: DriveToday USA AL

Sep 28 2016
phytoextractum Buyer Beware - All Sales are Final. If an item is mistakenly ordered and even if an email to try to correct the mistake is sent prior to shipping, Phytoextractum will not make any changes. All sales are final is their responce to a request to try to correct a mistake. Portland Internet Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Alternative Health: phytoextractum Internet

Sep 28 2016
Car Delivery USA Inc. 12135 NW 57th St.Coral Springs, Fl33076 Car Delivery USA Inc., scammed us out of $145 Cocoa Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Trucking Companies: Car Delivery USA Inc. Coral Springs,, Fl

Sep 28 2016
Praza health I bought Crea Boot, but not help at all Scottdale Arizona Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health Scottdale, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Praza health, Nationwide Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
Beauty Artistry Blissful Eyes Said it was free except for shipping I thought it was Christy Brinkley product New Jersey Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Artistry Internet