PERFORMANCE HEALTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: performance health
There may be more specific results for "performance health"
For more specific results for "performance health"
Showing 26-50 of 23,414 Found Reports For more specific results for "performance health"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Adorna They offered a sample where you pay only shipping and handeling. Now they have charged my C.Card and additional $ 89.00. I want my money back and for thos company to fix their stuff or get off the internet. Thats not right. Internet Author: Gardner, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Internet

Jun 19 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
apology Author: South, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon , Georgia

Jun 19 2017
Trimgenesis, Rachel Tried a trial garcinia supplement. Was not told it was a trial. Trimgenesis charged me $160.00 the following month. When I tried to cancel, I was told I was one day too late. Internet Author: Milford Center, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Trimgenesis Internet

Jun 18 2017
Advanced Monster It never refunded my money. Their stupid reference number is bogus according to my bank. They have told the refund would take ten to fifteen business days. Called them again and nowthey say 30 business days! I hope some lawyer contacts me since they are a scam. Florida Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Advanced Monster Florida

Jun 18 2017
Las Vegas hypnosis center Kevin Cole Kevin Cole is a fraud. He states 100 percent guarantee but doesn't help you with any problems. Please don't give him your money Las vegas Nevada Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Las Vegas hypnosis center Las vegas, Nevada

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 17 2017
Rain Soft Water Filtration Systems Mold growing in salt receptacle and on top of salt Madison Tennessee Author: Mount Pleasant, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Rain Soft Water Filtration Systems Madison, Tennessee

Jun 17 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC LXUOASD*YOURHEALTHTODPure CBD Thieves. Unauthorized card charges. White collar crime. Las Vegas Nevada Author: SCHENECTADY, New York Alternative Health: Diet Supplements -SEC Internet

Jun 17 2017
Charish Health Deceptive Business Practices Phoenix Arizona Author: Kirkland, Washington Medical Supplies: Charish Health Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 17 2017
Home Performance Alliance HPA they pose as home inspectors but they are really high pressure sales people with grossly over priced windows...stay away from them unless you like getting screwed over St. Petersburg Florida Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Performance Alliance St. Petersburg , Florida

Jun 16 2017
phenom health Somehow this company managed to get a hold of my credit card number without my knowledge unfortunately I did not check my statement as closely as I should’ve so this has continued for quite a few months without my knowledge. The amount was about $86 I call them last month and told them to cancel it yet they still build me again this month Las Vagas Nevada Author: LEHIGH ACRES, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health Las Vagas, Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Diet Supplements and oil500 North Rainbow Blvd Suite 300Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 CBC oil charged 347.35 in 1 month (4 different charges) Las Vegas (shipped from) billed from California Nevada Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 16 2017
DAB Unlimited Rapid Fulfillment, Inc. False product, false claims, false company Pacoima California Author: San Antonio, Texas Alternative Health: DAB Unlimited Pacoima, California

Jun 16 2017
garcenia cambogia hydro or healthy cleanse 2 day.com I returned product and was promised full refund after informing them I was contacting attorney general. I found out their business was not a suite, but a ups box #. san diego California Author: highsprings, Florida Alternative Health: garcenia cambogia san diego, California

Jun 16 2017
Push Innovation Headlock Muscle Growth Formula Would be charged if shipment refused. Fountain Valley California Author: Topeka, Kansas Alternative Health: Push Innovation Fountain Valley, California

Jun 16 2017
Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Fraud Woodbury heights Author: Panama city, Florida Health Spas: Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Internet

Jun 16 2017
4 Improvement CBD Oil supplier?? Fraudulent Company, A complete Scam, Never a Supervisor to talk to. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: 4 Improvement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
EYEACTIVEPLUS EYEACTIVEPLUS.C promusclefit gave me nothing but diarrhea savannah Georgia Author: Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: EYEACTIVEPLUS savannah, Georgia

Jun 15 2017
Web Fulfillment Center This company does use other names, however, I am not aware of those other names. I was charged $400.00 for items I did not order. I did not authorize the chrges to my credit card. Henderson Nevada Author: Killeen, Texas Alternative Health: Web Fulfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
West Plains Rental Properties LLC Shawn Crandall, West Plains Mobile Home Park Slumlord that refuses to do repairs, fair housing violations, expects tenants to live in units not up to code and multiple health violations. Spokane Washington
Author: Airway Heights, Washington Landlords: West Plains Rental Properties LLC Spokane, Washington

Jun 15 2017
Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Tells false statements Mental health evaluation for court and told false statements Mesa Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Legal Services: Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Arizona

Jun 15 2017
Luxurious Skin/Luxurious Eyes Total scam. Advertised that cancellation could be within 14 days and not be billed . I have cancellation confirmation emails confirming cancellation within that 14 day period and they are not going to return the $99.96 and $99.94 that I have been billed. San Diego California Author: San Pedro, California Alternative Health: Luxurious Skin/Luxurious Eyes San Diego, California

Jun 15 2017
Color by pascals Not delivered my product Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Alternative Health: Color by pascals Internet

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare A1MDTeledoc,HealthDepot Assoc,Adroit Health Group, LLC A1 Healthcare Scam Houston Texas Author: Santa Ana, California Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Texas

Jun 14 2017
Diet Supplements - PM Broken Glass and Auto Shipments Called over a dozen times after I sent both products back and still haven't been refunded Provo Utah Author: San Mateo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah