PERIODICALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: periodicals
There may be more specific results for "periodicals"
For more specific results for "periodicals"
Showing 26-50 of 326 Found Reports For more specific results for "periodicals"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2014
Chris Carmichael,Connie Jordan-Carmichael Ubiquity inc/ smelive.com are the current scams..Previous: sun breaker, breakers, salt creek, xs extreme sports,hardcore under ground, candy,American apparel, cloud break, there are other Shell trademarks. Chris and Connie Carmichael are famous con-artists who have used the law to defraud people of there money Laguna niguel California
The Real Truth About Chris Carmichael, Connie Jordan Carmichael, Ubiquity, SME Live, Sunbreaker, Breakers, Salt Creek, Hardcore, etc… based on pure public research and interviews. Author: Dana point, California Online Trading: Chris Carmichael,Connie Jordan-Carmichael Laguna niguel, California

Jun 20 2014
Active Periodicals Magazines This company has been draining me since January 2012 and I've received not one magazine nor the $1000 shopping spree. Deer Field Florida Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Telemarketers: Active Periodicals Magazines Deer Field, Florida

Jun 18 2014
northern state periodicals magazines and catalogs New Jersey Author: gilbert, Arizona Sports Facilities: northern state periodicals New Jersey

Jun 04 2014
countrywide periodicals inc Outrageous Claim That I Owe Them Money! viginia beach Virginia Author: hudson, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: countrywide periodicals inc viginia beach, Virginia

Jun 04 2014
U.S. Periodicals Magazines Store card and mail fraud internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Mail Order Services: U.S. Periodicals Magazines internet, Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
Countrywide Periodicals Goes out of their way to charge me at the beginning of every month twice, when I didn't want this to begin with! Hamilton Montana Author: Charleston, South Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: countrywide periodicals hamilton, Montana

Jun 02 2014
US periodicals Scam operation Phoenix Arizona Author: Mansfield, Massachusetts Book & Magazine Publishers: US periodicals Phoenix, Arizona

May 23 2014
Northern State Periodicals Got Ripped Off Patterson New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Media: Northern State Periodicals Patterson, New Jersey

May 02 2014
ABC Marketing solutions abc marketing golf ad, golf advertising, charles o'reilly, golf scam Deerfield Beach, Florida
Fake Review Author: lancaster, New York Advertising Agencies: ABC Marketing solutions Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 29 2014
US Periodicals, Inc. was suppposed to send me the National Enquirer for yearly renewal but haven't received one yet unknown arizona? Author: Pardeeville, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: US Periodicals, Inc. Select State/Province

Apr 05 2014
US Periodicals Inc. Rude, downright cussed and yelled, then proceeded to hang up on me. I was being as civil as possible. Phoenix Arizona Author: Florida Telemarketers: US Periodicals Inc. Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 21 2014
Midwest Periodicals Houston Texas. Paid but got nothing. Houston Texas Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Book & Magazine Publishers: Midwest Periodicals Houston Tx. Houston, Texas

Dec 10 2013
Playbuzz Googled playbuzz to download a specific book that they advertised as having. Once I paid the $1 fee, they did not have a copy of the book. Then, 5 days later got a $34.95 charge on my acct! Bogus claims that (1) they have certain periodicals, (2) that their services cost a dollar! Internet Author: Maryland Library: Playbuzz Select State/Province

Oct 22 2013
northern state periodicals garden state periodicals rip off on magazines paterson New Jersey Author: waterford, Ohio Correctional Facilities / Jail: northern state periodicals paterson, New Jersey

Aug 28 2013
Robert Edward Auctions, Robert Lifson Would not return my property, and then sued me for my own cards. I was billed by sleezy NJ lawyers $57,000 to attempt to get my property returned. Watchung New Jersey BEWARE OF ROBERT EDWARD AUCTIONS/ROBERT LIFSON Author: Baltimore, Maryland Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Robert Edward Auctions Watchung, New Jersey

Jul 10 2013
periodicals a magazine slash sweepstakes company that doesnt deliver anything hamilton Massachusetts wrong city but right report Author: eureka, California Book & Magazine Publishers: periodicals hamilton, Massachusetts

Jul 02 2013
US Periodicals CSR rude,argumentative, short tempered. He should be arrested for First degree stupidity Phoenix Arizona
Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Companies: US Periodicals Phoenix, Arizona

May 26 2013
Nationwide Publishing Barry Hamilton Bryan Christopher Moon Kyle Love Bassett Nationwide periodicals I was told I won a ladies diamond quartz watch just pay $3.95 for shipping. Before I knew it I was enrolled in 24 months magazine subscriptions of $33.20 a month. I never received the watch instead I was sent a official release form to fill out and send back.  Tallahassee Florida
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Liars: Nationwide Publishing Barry Hamilton Bryan Christopher Moon Kyle Love Bassett Tallahassee, Florida

May 26 2013
countrywide periodicals I was told I won a ladies diamond quartz watch just pay $3.95 for shipping. before I knew it I was enrolled in 24 months magaine subcriptions of #33.20 a month I never received the watch instead I was sent a official releasd form to fill out and send back. I called periodicald after I receive the form and details about the magazines the lady said no way I can't cacelled. I want them to sto taking money out of my account Hamilton Montana Author: brooklyn, New York Attorney Generals: countrywide periodicals Hamilton, Montana

May 03 2013
National Magazine Exchange-Periodicals; US Magazines would not let cancel without paying in full upfront; not all magazines requested; threatened to send to collections Lolo Montana Author: Pierz, Minnesota Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange-Periodicals Lolo, Montana

Mar 28 2013
Northern State Periodicals Took my money , Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Northern State Periodicals Internet

Mar 18 2013
Countrywide Periodicals Last August this company contacted me about signing up for a subscription during september i called them to cancel and they refuse saying that i had an agreement and that after three days i cannot can Ripp Off Hamilton, Montana
Author: East Orange, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana

48, Report #1019910

Feb 25 2013
northern state periodicals llc magazine subsciptions paterson, New Jersey Author: san angalo, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: northern state periodicals llc paterson, New Jersey

Feb 20 2013
Old West Publications Periodicals is a magazine service that tricks and locks people into $797 of magazines Lolo, Montana Author: Duluth, Minnesota Media: Old West Publications Lolo, Montana

Feb 19 2013
Northern State Periodicals Did not send magazines that was order Paterson, New Jersey Author: Tucson,, Arizona Arts and Crafts: Northern State Periodicals Paterson, New Jersey