Your Search | personal voice

Dec 08 2016
justxhookup.com Averagepeopledate.comAverage People Date SCAM!! This company goes under the guise of a FREE personal verification service but reroutes to a dating site at $40 a month. SCAM!! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: justxhookup.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
Justfly.com Asked me for personal info not required Internet Author: LAKE, Alabama Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
Shelter Island Apartments Alhambra Place Partnership Establishment's hired staff stole Rx meds, durable medical equipment and numerous valuable other personal items in which they claimed to have packed away Las Vegas Nevada WTH Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Shelter Island Apartments Las Vegas , Nevada

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Wells Fargo Retirement Took My Retirement money like it was nothing Nationwide Author: Fairview, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Nov 29 2016
collabera They are scamming people and posing as a recruiting center Morristown New Jersey Author: Oakland , Michigan Personal Services: collabera Morristown, New Jersey

Nov 29 2016
Tan republic Tan republic, Sherwood Oregon Author: SHERWOOD, Oregon Personal Services: Tan republic Sherwood , Oregon

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
WITS pedsonal trainier certification World Instructor Training Schools WITS - not worth the time and money Nationwide
WITS personal trainer certification Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Physical Therapists: WITS pedsonal trainier certification Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 22 2016
Paperbag Princess Elizabeth Mason WARNING REGARDING CONSIGNING CLOTHING TO PAPERBAG PRINCESS IN BEVERLY HILLS. I consigned a large personal collection of vintage, name brand, one-of-a-kind clothing to Elizabeth Mason with PaperBag Princess in Beverly Hills to sell. She was only able to sell a few pieces, and then refused to pay me for the items sold. She claimed that she did not have the money available and could not pay. I cancelled the consignment of all unsold items. I have made numerous demands for payment and she continues to refuse to pay the full amount she owes for the items sold. Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: Paperbag Princess Beverly Hills, California

Nov 22 2016
Alan Jones / ScamWarners ScamWarner through Alan Jones listed my company in their website as a scame, with no genuine reason or legal right to do so. My attempt to get myself delisted from them was met with a request for me to send some personal documents to them, which I refused because I do not trust them. internet Internet
Author: Zoetermeer, Unusual Rip-Off: Alan Jones / ScamWarners Internet

Nov 21 2016
Royal Vegas Casino I won $250.00 they made me send a lot of personal information and then recredited my account with the $250.00 I had already withdrawn which is why I needed to send them my personal information.  Internet Author: Gibsons , British Columbia Miscellaneous Companies: Royal Vegas Casino Internet

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 19 2016
Drive For Cash driveforcash.com, MRKT POP, Drive For Cash, Drive Club, Advertise On My Car, Get Paid To Drive, Cheap Auto Insurance Coverage Scamming for Personal Information. DO NOT REPLY to these people. Provo, Utah Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Drive For Cash Internet

Nov 18 2016
Phoenix Singles Staff Complete SCAM Do Not Get Caught Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: Phoenix Singles Scottsdale, Arizona

19, Report #1194303

Nov 17 2016
Lyon Marketing Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC, providing the best branding, management and development for all models and actors. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lyon Marketing Group LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Spam Author: Virginia Employees: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design for me Newport News , Virginia

Nov 17 2016
Susan Freed Susan J. Freed, Canton, Georgia Crazy Scammer Hacked into My Personal Accounts Canton Georgia
Thanks for stopping by, Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Susan Freed Georgia

Nov 17 2016
Emily's Rentals TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Emily's Rentals Commitment to customer satisfaction. Emily's Rentals provides full service Rental & Property Management Services on a personal basis. Emily's Rentals is not and will not become a MEGA rental agency where property owners and tenants are treated as a number shuffled thru revolving doors. The majority of owners are military and have become clients by referral rather than hyped advertising. Emily's Rentals is a specialized & respected property management company located in Harker Heights, Texas. Providing quality lease rental properties throughout Killeen Texas, Harker Heights, Nolanville, Copperas Cove, Wester, Belton & Salado Texas. Emily's Rentals receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Author: Tempe, Arizona Property Management: Emily's Rentals TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Emily's Rentals Commitment to customer satisfaction. Emily's Rentals provides full service Rental & Property Management Services on a personal basis. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 16 2016
Bayview Personal Injury Lawyers Justin Johnson, Laura Babcock We got ripped off by these crooked Laywers hamilton Ontario
Payment was made within 24 hours Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Bayview Personal Injury Lawyers hamilton, Ontario

Nov 16 2016
Beauty and Body Lounge Very Disceptive actions so beware as the product is false San Diego California Getting the facts straight Author: Escondido, California Personal Services: Beauty and Body Lounge San Diego, California

Nov 16 2016
plusbyems.com Took personal confidential information under false pretenses Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: plusbyems.com Internet

Nov 15 2016
Sona MedSpa of Greensboro Hairy situations Greensboro North Carolina Author: Greensboro , North Carolina Personal Services: Sona MedSpa of Greensboro Greensboro , North Carolina