Your Search | personal voice

Jul 22 2016
banknovelties i have paid for a bak statements after they got the money via localbitcoins.com the stopped responding to emails. they requested only Bitcoins payment now i know why. i have paid $270 for NOTHING!! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Personal Services: banknovelties Internet

2, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
united personal loan lloyd smith legal case against my ssi number Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Lawyers: united personal loan Internet

Jul 21 2016
RGO Resume's Resume Genius They put on their website that a resume will cost a dollar and then charge you $40 a few days later. I called the company and he said that they could legally take the money out of my account and would not reverse the charges. CROOKS!!! Internet Author: Menifee, California Personal Services: RGO Resume's Internet

Jul 21 2016
Toshia Brownstein of ELLA errand ladies of LA scam business. toshia will not pay back for work done. los angeles california
Author: los angeles, California Personal Services: Toshia Brownstein of ELLA Internet

Jul 21 2016
Newbridge college . Promise students education but you receive debt,personal guilt and a new way to pay your bills and a Newbridge loan for a school that is a scam Santa Ana California Author: Castle rock , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Newbridge college Santa Ana , California

Jul 20 2016
American Greetings Constant spam since October 2015, plus auto-renewal coercion Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Personal Services: American Greetings Internet

Jul 20 2016
RGO Genius Resumes Resume Companion LLC / RGO Technologies They billed me without my knowledge or permission - and not providing any services Wilmington Delaware Author: Lake Arrowhead, California Personal Services: RGO Genius Resumes Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 19 2016
Letache Boutique Personal Item defective Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Letache Boutique Manassas, Virginia

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Wayne Hermansen I had contracted with Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC to have 2 driveways installed, one in my rental home and one in my personal home. Mr. Hermansen then subcontracted the work to a second party omitting much of the work that was contracted with Sterling Construction. He was caught then fired. He has kept $4300.00 in deposits that he will not return. Highland Indiana Author: Dyer, Indiana Home Improvements: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Highland, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
1 and Only Locksmith 1 and Only Locksmith144-42 Jewel AveFlushing, New YorkUSAPhone: 877-651-5625Web: 247raleighlocksmith.com /contact-us/index.htmlCategory: Customer Price Gouging, Rip Off, Lies, Intimidation Flushing New York Author: cary, North Carolina Personal Services: 1 and Only Locksmith Flushing, New York

Jul 18 2016
Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Her sole concern is maximizing billable hrs. This calculated, ineffective work style instantly frittered away my $2K retainer, by way of several brief emails and 10-second voice mails/phone tag, and at best, made m PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Legal Services: Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP Edmonton, Alberta

Jul 18 2016
Green trust Got a call saying they were finalizing a loan I had requested. At first I started giving information, then got suspicious. Asked them to cancel my request. Hays Montana Author: Kansas city, Kansas Personal Services: Green trust Montana

Jul 18 2016
RX Express Online RX Express Scammers using your personal email Unknown Internet Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Drugstores: RX Express Online Internet

Jul 18 2016
MS fashion junkie Ms fashion junkie shop Shop MS fashion junkieHarisat Agbabiaka Personal Shopper scam Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Alabama Liars: MS fashion junkie Lawrenceville , Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Black Bull Towing Mr. AARON HUHEM , OWNER Illegally towed vehicle and returned it with over $5000 in personal property missing Fort Worth Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Viaguard Accumetrics DNA, prenatal paternity, Harvey Tenenbaum I hated everything about my experience. I was lied to and given the wrong persons results then had questions about them and could not get a single person to tell me how they got mixed up and if my results are even real. I am in the U.S. And will stop at nothing to make sure this company is either shut down or their reputation is ruined so that this doesn't happen to anyone again. I have hired a lawyer and will be going to the media locally and contacting anyone in Canada that will listen to me. If you care to join my email is anicolemills5@gmail.com Toronto, Canada Internet Author: Kentucky Personal Services: Viaguard Accumetrics Internet

Jul 18 2016
Rhett Patterson Was given personal items to sell online and kept all the money Studio City California Rhett Patterson and I Did Not Resolved Our dispute Author: Playa del Rey, California Personal Services: Rhett Patterson Studio City, California

Jul 18 2016
Fortress Mobile Fitness Jordan Robertson ripoff, conman, faked my improvements, constantly harassed me for payment, took $1000s under false pretences, deceptive web site, difficult to communicate with, young/immature and inexperienced, na├»ve and irritating, unprofessional Vancouver British Columbia Lies, lies & more lies Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Fortress Mobile Fitness Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 17 2016
Gordon, Aylworth & Tami, P.C. Formerly Daniel N. Gordon, P.C. They didnt notify me about anything. They called my girlfriend whom nothing of my personal business should have been discussed. EUGENE Oregon Author: Riddle, Oregon Collection Agencies: Gordon, Aylworth & Tami, P.C. EUGENE, Oregon

Jul 17 2016
TQ SPA IRINA KHAIMOV CHRISTIANS BEWARE! NEW YORK New York
Author: new york, New York Personal Services: TQ SPA NEW YORK , New York

Jul 16 2016
TapJoy TapJoy Will SCAM You Out Of Personal Information Internet
Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Internet Fraud: TapJoy Internet

Jul 15 2016
Transunion Offered me the ability to dispute a negative filing on my credit report and after gathering all of my personal information. ┬áNationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale , Florida Bait-and-Switch: Transunion Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Instant Checkmate Hardcore email spam Internet Author: San Diego, California Personal Services: Instant Checkmate Internet