Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

personal voice

Showing 1-25 of 8,569 Found Reports For more specific results for "personal voice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
UMNPA United Missions Non Profit of AmericaIndigo Aldendorf Scam workers, houses young women and men, to solicit donations, for the founders, own personal benefits. Preys on the young naive adults, from other States, then puts them on the streets, if they don't raise enough money Newport Beach California Author: Jackson, Tennessee Non-Profit Charities: UMNPA Newport Beach, California

Feb 26 2017
Sollaire Lending Solutions Arlene Foster PERSONAL LOAN SCAM WILL NOT RECIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER MAKING PAYMENT San Francisco California Author: Langley, British Columbia Loans: Sollaire Lending Solutions Internet

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dr. Muhammed Mirza Rip off Botox doctor Cedar grove New Jersey Author: Union , New Jersey Personal Services: Dr. Muhammed Mirza Cedar grove , New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Compass Personal Advisors Nancy French Nasty, Liar and Disgusting Hutchinson Kansas Author: Alabama Financial Services: Compass Personal Advisors Hutchinson, Kansas

Feb 22 2017
Joseph Howell JoShow Inc. aka...Joshua Howell If you are looking for an office job....avoid this one... Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Personal Services: Joseph Howell Internet

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 16 2017
Jacob Hernandez Saudoph jake Hernandez jake sauldoph Jacob Hernandez nova artistry stole from me, stole from MAC stole from clients was found guilty of copy write infringment San Antonio Texast Author: San Antonio, Texas Personal Services: Jacob Hernandez Saudoph Internet

Feb 16 2017
Sporting Smiles Unethical business practices, false & deceptive advertising, unprofessional, lie, steal & cheat Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Virginia Personal Services: Sporting Smiles Brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 16 2017
SEO DFW Larry Spradling Con-artist, slimey salesman, fake services ripoff scam Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Personal Services: SEO DFW Dallas, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Richard ,d**k, Glover, Tony ,Ralph Anthony Micheli, Cut worker hours and/or pay, belittles employees, discloses personal information about employees to peer employees, 'boss' calls PCA employees stupid, fat, lazy Crystal, home address/Anoka, business address Minnesota Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Employment Services: Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Crystal/Anoka, Minnesota

Feb 15 2017
mybookie.ag Requires Personal info-Does NOT PAY OUT Overeseas Internet Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Casinos & Cardrooms: mybookie.ag Internet

Feb 14 2017
Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. Mia Thrash manipulates and convinces people to PAY for her services as an attorney, when in fact she is a high end call girl. I signed up, paid her fees like an idiot, only to find out from business associates that got scammed into the same deals, and given evidence she is a high end call girl. When I tried to get my money back she insisted it was not possible since I had signed an agreement, and that her personal life would not interferre with her services. What an ironic response. What a fraud! Scam, fraud, and ripoff. Anyone who has been involved in this please contact me as I would like to pursue a class action suit to prove this is a fake. This woman needs help. New York New York Really Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. New York , New York

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
NPC INTERN Charge to account under NPC INTERN BOISE UNITED STATES Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Personal Services: NPC INTERN Internet

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
Henry McClain Shawn Marshall Lending Tree Personal Unsecured Loan Scam Brokklyn Nationwide Lending Tree is NOT a lender Author: Huntington Beach, California Loans: Henry McClain Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
public partnerships llc Nationwide Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Personal Services: public partnerships llc Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
B.t. motors Bobby Howell owner BEWARE: had an expired tag for 3 wks, and was told to just park my car, stole personal property. ECT. Auburndale Florida Author: Auburndale, Florida Auto Dealers: B.t. motors Auburndale, Florida

Feb 02 2017
Success Tax Relief - La Porte Texas 14 Months Later, Still Haven't Done What We Hired Them For! La Porte Texas Author: Lakewood, Colorado Personal Services: Success Tax Relief - La Porte Texas La Porte, Texas

Feb 02 2017
whoeasy inaccurate waste ofbmoney internet Author: Waukegan, Illinois Personal Services: whoeasy internet,

Feb 01 2017
student loan consolidation center They tried to reset my student loan password and have me give it to them, they would have access to my account and ALL my personal informtion. he stated florida and california Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Loan Modification: student loan consolidation center Nationwide