Your Search | personal voice

May 31 2016
Protect A Tot, David Escosa Takes your money and then disappears Broward County Florida Author: Parkland, Florida Personal Services: Protect A Tot Lake Worth, Florida

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 29 2016
Wow mobile Wow mobile boutique Scammers! Attempting to get your old phones to steal all personal info St. Catharines Ontario Nationwide Author: St catharines, Ontario Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wow mobile Nationwide

May 27 2016
Scott Nielson Nielson Development LLCNielson Properties LLCDixie Springs Home LLCNielson constructionNielson RV sales and Service Total rip off. failure to pay subbs on time. takes money and failes to refund, over charges on contracts, modifies contracts without consent, theft of materials from work site to use on personal projects, charges interst over and above agreements. telll constant llies and delays build times blaming others but himself. Hurricane Utah Author: Southern Utah, Utah Building Services: Scott Nielson Hurricane, Utah

May 27 2016
Glines Carpet One Horrible Tile Lipage, cracked grout, loose tiles, theft of personal items, lying owner, unlicensed workers paid under the table byGlines. Yuba City California
Author: Live Oak, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Glines Carpet One Yuba City, California

May 27 2016
Victor D. Mason Rip off, default on personal & business loans PHOENIX Arizona additional information Author: Kingman, Arizona Auto Rentals: Victor D. Mason PHOENIX, Arizona

May 27 2016
King David Moving and Storage WA All Services No Care to Personal Belongings Tacoma WA Author: Mansfield, Texas Moving Companies: King David Moving and Storage WA WA

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 24 2016
B.O.S.S. Fitness and James Gullatte, owner Personal trainer causes injury, refuses to refund money for unused sessions Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: B.O.S.S. Fitness Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Best Star Home Health Horrible company that doesnt pay for services Carrollton texas False Author: mansfield, Texas Personal Services: Best Star Home Health Carrollton,

May 24 2016
Erick Brent The secret 72 hour credit boost Scam alert do not send this guy your money. Doesn't reply and will take your money and disappear Internet
Author: Ohio Personal Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 20 2016
dental referral ,ashley , michael kept changing phone numbers and would not give physical address location and they are asking some people for personal information and not asking others they said that they are located many locations Nationwide Author: --------, Illinois Dental Services: dental referral Nationwide

May 19 2016
Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier Frank Mentier personal trainerFrank Mentier coachFrank Mentier spin instructorFrank Mentier barrys bootcampFrank Mentier Equinox Frank Mentier took me to court after I lost 40 pounds on my own without him West hollywood California
Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier West hollywood , California

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit bïureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
Verizon verizon/AOL migration took all my private saved folders and personal information california Author: ontario, California Computer Fraud: Verizon

May 18 2016
Equip2Conceal Concealed weapons permit for firearms Clearwater Internet Author: Plain City, Utah Personal Services: Equip2Conceal Internet

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 17 2016
Ferber Dental Group Partial bridge work that did not fit. Loss of two crowns because of bridges Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Personal Services: Ferber Dental Group Lake Worth , Florida

May 16 2016
Seniorsoulmate.com Senior Scam Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Personal Services: Seniorsoulmate.com Internet

May 15 2016
mid atlantic marketing they called me offering a $100.00 gift card and then wanted all my personal info ,it is a scam Nationwide Good Job Author: birmngham, Alabama Home & Garden Stores: mid atlantic marketing Nationwide

May 15 2016
Seeking Arrangement SeekingArrangement Fake profiles Internet Author: New Jersey Personal Services: Seeking Arrangement Internet

May 14 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory MasonIvory plus Mason Customer Service Representatives ask you to pay their personal accounts to fix poor products Los Angeles California Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Internet