Your Search | perzzi toyota

Sep 21 2015
Elmore toyota This dealer cheat money, sale manager Westminster California Author: Santa Ana, California Auto Dealers: Elmore toyota Westminster, California

Sep 13 2015
toyota of tampa bay I purchased a new 2015 vehicle and after almost a week I was contacted that there was an error in the paper work/financing. I returned to the dealer and had to re-sign the finance paper work, I specifically asked several times if the deal was still as originally agreed previously and was told yes. After signing I then find out the original deal that was agreed on had been changed and EVERYONE involved had LIED!!! tampa Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of tampa bay tampa, Florida

Sep 08 2015
355/Darcar toyota dealer 355 Toyota15401 Frederick RoadRockville, MarylandU.S.A. Rockville, Maryland
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Auto Dealers: 355 Toyota Rockville, , Maryland

Sep 04 2015
Toyota Motor Credit Corp Toyota Financial Services TFS NO REFINANCING, NO LOYALTY TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS, STUCK WITH HIGH RATES Nationwide re response to FloridaNative Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Car Financing: Toyota Motor Credit Corp Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Toyota of Dallas Toyota of Dallas Poor Customer Service and Heavy Deceptive Sales Tacticts On Extended Warranty Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Dallas Dallas,

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

32, Report #1252004

Sep 02 2015
Keith Pierson Toyota DAILY CALLS to my MOBILE # After complaining about their sales staff to Toyota.com~~ Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida

33, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 29 2015
Toyota Motor Company Toyota of North America Design Problem Lemon Law Alternator Problems Failure Torrance california Author: Media, Pennsylvania Auto manufactures: Toyota Motor Company Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Bay Ridge Toyota Dealership charge $667 for replacing coolant control valve brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Bay Ridge Toyota Dealership brooklyn, New York

Aug 26 2015
Phillips Toyota/Scion of Leesburg, Fl unscrupulous repair practices Leesburg Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Phillips Toyota/Scion of Leesburg, Fl Leesburg, Florida

Aug 22 2015
Hooman Long Beach Toyota 4401 East Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, Californi Internet Author: Long Beach , California Auto Repair Service: Hooman Long Beach Toyota 4401 East Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, Californi,

Aug 20 2015
Stone Mountain Toyota Deceptive Practices Lilburn Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Stone Mountain Toyota Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 19 2015
North Point Toyota Ripped-off on a used car purchase, dealer mis-represented the condition of the car North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Benton, Arkansas Auto Dealers: North Point Toyota North Little Rock, Arkansas

Aug 19 2015
Toyota of San Bernardino toyotasb.com !!! W A R N I N G !!! The worst, fraudulent, dishonest, Car Dealer EVER!!! W A R N I N G !!!!!! San Bernardino California
Tell us more Author: Highland , California Auto Dealers: Toyota of San Bernardino San Bernardino, California

Aug 18 2015
Broadway Toyota Nate Patton Kris Noneman Liars and scammers portland Oregon
Author: gresham, Oregon Auto Dealers: Broadway Toyota portland, Oregon

Aug 09 2015
sclaire lucyans34 also the phone number  Advertised a 1997 Toyota T100 Pickup on Craigslist Internet- Connecticut Author: Maysville, West Virginia Auto Advertising Services: [email protected] Internet

Aug 04 2015
Toyota of Glendora scammed while trying to repair car Glendora California Author: Glendora, California Auto Repair Service: Toyota of Glendora Glendora, California

Aug 01 2015
Swift Courier Security Company they are saying I won 750,000 Usd from toyota, but they want me to pay over $400 usd to mail it to me. Should I pay this guys money or not New Delhi India india file Author: anaheim, California Courier Services: Swift Courier Security

Jul 20 2015
European Masters Automotive in Great Neck New York In the beginning of September 2011 I was looking for a 2007 Camry in my home State of Connecticut, but was unable to get the car due to my poor credit. After being turned down from several dealers because I did not have a cosigner I ended up coming across a ad on craigslist. They had a 2009 Toyota Camry for a low price and the ad read We finance low credit & bad credit so I called them immediately and was connected to a sales man name Omar. I went back down to the dealership a few days later to have the car fixed, than I went back home to Connecticut. The next day the car started acting up again so I called the to let them know  Great Neck, New York TOYOTA ENGINE SLUDGE... Author: West Hartford , Connecticut Auto Dealers: European Masters Automotive in Great Neck New York Great Neck, NY 11021, New York

Jul 17 2015
Phillips Toyota leesburg Extended warranty fraud liars con artists Leesburg Florida TOYOTA EXTENDED WARRANTY... Author: Ocala, Florida Consumer Services: Phillips Toyota leesburg Leesburg , Florida

Jul 15 2015
safco Southern auto finance we traded in my truck to get a newer car for my wife toyota where we took it to trade paid it off. now safco says we owe 130.00 because toyota didn't call them for full payoff. orlando florida safco Author: wpb, Florida Car Financing: safco Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Einie Palmer Toyota 1310 Cassat ave jax, florida ,   jax Florida32205 TOYOTA TARGETING WOMEN... Author: jax, Florida Liars: Einie Palmer Toyota jax, Florida

Jul 07 2015
Toyota Jason Chambers Joey Myers Pushed away coustumer who took car back twice for help Chandler Arizona TOYOTA DEFECT... Author: Chandler, Arizona Motor Vehicle: Toyota Chandler , Arizona

Jul 07 2015
Larry H Miller Toyota Cracked windshield 2 weeks after purchase Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Toyota Colorado Springs, Colorado