Your Search | pet butler

Oct 23 2016
Barkleys Scotties Robbin and Tab Barkley AKA Sir Bills Kennels AKA Family Pet Relocation MISREPRESENTATION OF A PRODUCT Somerville Alabama Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Barkleys Scotties Robbin and Tab Barkley Somerville, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Trendy Butler, Trendy Butler for Men,TrendyButler Horrible, Nonresponsive service. Los Angeles California Internet Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Trendy Butler Internet

Oct 15 2016
John Shaw CĂ©lia and John Needham Pet Care Farnham Virginia Author: Valdese, North Carolina Animal Services: John Shaw Farnham, Virginia

Oct 13 2016
Petspectation Stole my money Internet Author: Augusta, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Petspectation Internet

Oct 11 2016
Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Save A Life, Save A Life Pet Rescue, sick puppies, age discrimination, unethical practices Oviedo Florida
Update on my Save A Life Pet Rescue Review Author: Homosassa, Florida Animal Services: Adoption Agencies: Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Oviedo, Florida

Oct 10 2016
02:51 PM Kirill Karimov Sold Me A Diseased and Unhealthy Scottish Fold Kitten Manorville New York
Owner, Kirill Karimov, of Refunded Maine Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Internet

Oct 04 2016
Foxies Fund Inc 678-663-9150 This company use a pet that they had no consent asking funds for other bogus posting have also been notice in their facebook group, The owner of Foxies Fund also had others attacked on facebook Norcross Georgia
Foxies Fund Inc. Scam Author: Winter Haven, Florida Animal Abuse: Foxies Fund Inc Norcross, Georgia

Oct 04 2016
russos pet center DAN DIGIACOMO Sold a sick dog-promised to make things right per their policy-have never heard from dan the owner LAGUNA NIGUEL California nice try! Author: beverly hills , California Animal Abuse: russos pet center LAGUNA NIGUEL, California

Oct 03 2016
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. These green carpet cleaners are using powerful, but child and pet friendly oxygen-based cleaners. Carpets are left looking and feeling fresh. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service The Oxi Team pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with them. Author: longmont, Colorado Cleaning Services: Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning TRUSTED Business | Commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Denver, Colorado

Oct 03 2016
Pet Amber Alert PET SCAMBER ALERT Nationwide
Author: Cyril, Oklahoma Animal Services: Pet Amber Alert Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Hannah trenchard, john trenchard and ericka tesar Freud through pet sitting person claimed to be relocating to get me to cash a cashiers check for $2995 Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Hannah trenchard, john trenchard and ericka tesar Internet

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Forever Baby Doll Yorkies East Coast Yorkies, Laurie Cusimano, lies, dishonest, puppymill Centreville, Maryland Internet Customer Author: Centerville, Maryland Pet Shops & Supplies: Forever Baby Doll Yorkies Internet

Sep 27 2016
Petspectation unlimited dog food False advertisement and false promises. Montreal Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: Petspectation Internet

Sep 18 2016
Extend Pet Health Extend Joint Care Another credit card billing SCAM Silver Springs Nevada Author: Oak View, California Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 17 2016
will ambulance chaser jarhead bowtie wearing lying lawyer st.petersburgh florida Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Lawyers: will Internet

Sep 14 2016
RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP | Established in 1871Barristers & Solicitors 700 - 401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 5A1 one of the lawyer name Michelle A. Quinn, was the worst lawyer that I have encouter which she lost my file and asked me to repeat the story again on the phone, arguing that I didn't get harassment on my job and still charges me $1500 for getting the letter of employer. vancouver British Columbia I have misunderstood my lawyer and regret making the original report about Michelle A Quinn which I believe she was an excellent lawyer. Author: vancouver, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 09 2016
the cat connection Used deceptive selling tactics, misrepresented items as made in the USA, restocking fee for item not as described dallas Texas Author: alexandria, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: the cat connection Internet

Sep 04 2016
Door to Door Airways Glean Jasson,Madea Porsha Pet Scam. Tea CUP Yorkies. Took my money via western union sent fake airline tickets. I lost $580 Laurel Maryland
Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Airways Internet

Aug 31 2016
boutiqueteacuppuppies boutiqueteacuppuppies boutiqueteacuppuppies is a SCAM Internet Author: Montgomery County, Kansas Pet Shops & Supplies: boutiqueteacuppuppies Internet

Aug 31 2016
Greenhill Village Greenhill Village and the Great North Woods Lies about condition of carpet/ charging me for replacement in a apartment/Lies me having pet Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Greenhill Village Columbus, Ohio

Aug 30 2016
Maria's Birds And Exotics Maria Dawe Maria is a liar and a thief Newfane NY
Author: TICONDEROGA, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Maria's Birds And Exotics NY

Aug 29 2016
12:35 PM Ashley SCAM Seoul, Korea Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Internet

Aug 28 2016
Olympia Pet Emergency Olympia Emergency Veterinarian Clinic Wildly overpriced medications, including take-home meds Olympia Washington Thank you for the explanation Author: Lacey, Washington Veterinarian Services: Olympia Pet Emergency Olympia, Washington