PET BUTLER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pet butler
There may be more specific results for "pet butler"
For more specific results for "pet butler"
Showing 26-50 of 6,133 Found Reports For more specific results for "pet butler"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 22 2017
David butler Briggs law firm Sending email saying I owe money to united personal loan amount $2500 if I don't pay it will go to court and I will owe $8000 Florida Internet Author: Crestline, Ohio Loans: David butler Internet

Sep 21 2017
Lumidaire Verdadeyesserum FaceCream Luminous Do Not Buy These Products! Internet Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Lumidaire Internet

Sep 19 2017
Madeline Lipton Rover pet sitter that can not be trusted Aspen Colorado Author: Aspen, Colorado Animal Services: Madeline Lipton Aspen, Colorado

Sep 19 2017
Woofgang Bakery & Grooming Fleming Island Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment, Libel Inflammatory Statements Fleming Island Florida Libel statements and violation of personal information Author: Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Woofgang Bakery & Grooming Fleming Island Fleming Island, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Petco Petco Corporate Needs To Listen To Their Employees Suffolk County New York Author: Suffolk County, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Petco Suffolk County, New York

Sep 16 2017
My turtle store They lied about my order, using the hurricane as reason for delay, called twice on my order then they tried to use my purchase as fraud alert, never again will I buy from them or recommend that business Richey Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: My turtle store Richey, Florida

Sep 14 2017
VALENTINA FEDERICO Do not trust this pet sitter New York New York Author: New York, New York Animal Services: VALENTINA FEDERICO New York, New York

Sep 12 2017
animal travel service Robert Tristan pet travel service siver spring Maryland Author: lockwood, New York Air Travel: animal travel service siver spring, Maryland

Sep 11 2017
Banfield Wouldnt cancel insurance policy once our pet died Plantation Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Animal Services: Banfield Plantation, Florida

Sep 11 2017
Student 7 They had online a great price for a cat tree condo. I had placed the order and had paid with my debit card. Canada Author: Belpre, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: Student 7 ,

Sep 10 2017
Inmar Rebates Rebate cite is not operational Inmar rebate center Internet Employee Update Author: Silverthorne, Colorado Pet Shops & Supplies: Inmar Rebates Internet

Sep 08 2017
Aventura Animal Hospital Exotic pet specialists not so special Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Veterinarian Services: Aventura Animal Hospital Aventura, Florida

Sep 06 2017
California Pet Pharmacy rip-off, deceitful, money grubbing, cruel, heartless Hayward Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Services: California Pet Pharmacy Nationwide

Sep 03 2017
Student 7 Item never recieved, ignored emails, website is gone Florida Internet
Author: bloomsburg, Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Student 7 Internet

Sep 01 2017
Student7 Ripped me off Canada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: WEBER CITY, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: Student7 Internet

Aug 31 2017
Student7 Fraud Author: Fern Park, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Student7 Internet

Aug 31 2017
wolfhuskypups.com Arnold Ball Pet Services, akennelclub.com, Never recieved dog I paid for or money back. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
I'm a victim BearsMom Author: Miami, Florida Dog Breeders: wolfhuskypups.com Internet

Aug 31 2017
Student7 They put a post on Facebook to sell items one was a cat tree Canada Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Baltimore, Maryland Pet Shops & Supplies: Student7 Internet

Aug 31 2017
Student 7 Student 7online I ordered a cat playground on June 19 2017 sent 17 emails, no response Canada Internet Author: Harriman, Tennessee Pet Shops & Supplies: Student 7 Internet

Aug 30 2017
Clover Home Services, Inc Matthew J PowellPresident cloverreo.comClover Home Services, Incmpowell@cloverreo.comwww.cloverreo.comCell 602.317.4845 REO, Foreclosure, lawn care, cleanout, rip off, liar, cheat, kingman Arizona Kingman Arizona Author: golden valley, Arizona Landscape Companies: Clover Home Services, Inc Phoenix Arizona,

Aug 30 2017
FULVIO CARRIERI HONEST PERSON **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: AVENTURA, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: FULVIO CARRIERI ,

Aug 29 2017
student 7 I ordered 4 cat towers they took my money the next day but I can't get in touch with them to check on my order and they have not returned any emails and I have no product in over a month and the shipping was to be 2-3 weeks Internet Author: West Salem, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: student 7 Internet

Aug 27 2017
Affordable pup.com I'm not sure of the person we actually spoke too, my boyfriend actually spoke to someone we had bought a teacup papillon named star white n brown she was only suppose to get 3/5 or 5/6 at most I'll have to look she ended up being over weight she was 17ibes after we got her fixed no one knew why she was so big, she didnt eat any more than my other dogs, they got a little bigger after we got them fixed but Lucy was badly over weight we had her checked for everything couldn't find out why, she started having Blood in her urine. She was only 5yrs just turned 5 this past January 25/26th RIP my baby Lucy girl. Hope this never happens to anyone Affordable pups.com Internet Author: Lebanon, Maine Pet Shops & Supplies: Affordable pups.com Internet

Aug 26 2017
PurrPageant Shely Sutphin Extortion and Liar...this person will extorted and lied to get back her money once you sell to her. Do not trust her; no matter how sweet she seems. In my experience she has been devia ORO Valley Arizona Why CFA and PurPageant Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: PurrPageant ORO Valley, Arizona

Aug 24 2017
Proficient Pet Voyage or Adept Pet Travel Don't be taken in by pet scammers. Houston, Texas Internet Author: Sunrise, Florida Animal Services: Proficient Pet Voyage Internet