Your Search | petco store 2713(levittown,ny)

Jun 29 2016
Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann LLP Promises Big, Charges Big, Delivers Nothing New York New York Author: NY, New York Legal Services: Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann LLP New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
JewelryUDesign Almost a month later...still haven't received product! Fresh Meadows, NY Internet Author: Alabama Jewelers: JewelryUDesign Internet

Jun 28 2016
SRSModule.com GENNADY YASHCHENKO Srsmodule.info, SRSMODULE, GENNADY YASHCHENKO SRSMODULE.COM SCAM Gennady Yashchenko LIAR FRAUD ILLEGAL!!! Freeville, NY Nationwide Author: Falmouth, Massachusetts Auto Parts: SRSModule.com GENNADY YASHCHENKO Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
Perfection Auto Collision NY Refusal to return property/withholding car without consent/scam Long Island City NewYork Author: Bayside, New York Auto Repair Service: Perfection Auto Collision NY

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Commerce payment systems, Evolution Bankcard, Evo Payments, Merchant Commerce, bestpaymentprocessors.com Ripoff deceptive companies, steal from merchants Hewlett,NY and Melville,NY Nationwide Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
News12/Optimum Cablevision News station is denying access to its own customers Woodbury NY
Author: Bayshore, New York Unusual Rip-Off: News12/Optimum Woodbury,

Jun 27 2016
Discount Clothing Store Developers Clothing Store Developers Took My Money Then Forgot Who I Was Las Vegas Nevada Discount Retail Store Services Author: Louisa, Virginia Clothing Stores: Discount Clothing Store Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
VERIZON FIOS FIOS Switching from copper line to fiber optic without permission Summit Nationwide Author: NY, New York Telephone Companies: VERIZON FIOS Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
JR photography Anibal Ortiz, JR Foto Photographer Buffalo,NY and York, South Carolina Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Photography: JR photography Internet

Jun 26 2016
superior pool and spa returned item and store did not credit my account....FRAUD omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: superior pool and spa omaha, Nebraska

Jun 25 2016
Pep Boys Store 310 Lied to me Kissimmee Florida Author: Saint Cloud , Florida Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Kissimmee, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Fairytale Wedding Store I purchased a wedding cake serving set but never received my merchandise. Oregon City Nationwide Author: Metairie , Louisiana Kitchens: Fairytale Wedding Store Nationwide

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
WALMART ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE PERSONALIZING THE MANAGEMENT ASK LOYAL CUSTOMER TO LEAVE STORE BECAUSE OF TRYING TO PAY 15 ITEMS IN A 10 ITEMS REGISTER HALLANDALE BEACH Florida
Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Grocery Stores: WALMART HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Universal Instrument Corp. ** ****** *********** ****Conklin , NY 13748 Sent me a check for $4.850.50 Conklin New York Author: Lakewood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Universal Instrument Corp.

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 22 2016
Aon Affinity Aon Affinity Travel services Do NOT purchase Aon Travel insurance Jericho, NY Internet Author: Otis, Oregon Air Travel: Aon Affinity Internet

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 21 2016
National floors direct Vindictive installers Avon ny Ny Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Interior Decorators: National floors direct New York

Jun 21 2016
Sebastian Cooper from United States Credit Services Scam, fraud, federal charges Suffers, NY New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Sebastian Cooper from United States Credit Services Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 20 2016
Fairfield Properties, North Babylon, NY Scam artists, thieves, white collar crimes. Commack new york Author: N. Babylon , New York Homeowner Associations: Fairfield Properties, North Babylon, NY Nationwide