Your Search | petco store 2713(levittown,ny)

Jul 10 2014
ACS Sandra Hernandez threatening legal action if I don't send money. Quoting payoff amounts. Sandra Hernandez ACS scam. Threatening to take legal action if I don't send money. NY Author: Brockport, New York Financial Services: ACS Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
MOBILE SITE INNOVA fake internet store website Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina On-Line Stores: MOBILE SITE INNOVA Internet

Jul 10 2014
o' Riley Auto Parts Paying by Debit or credit resluts in months waiting for refunds and lies from store Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Auto Parts: o' Riley Auto Parts Marion, Indiana

Jul 10 2014
Blanche A Temple - High Falls, NY Blanche Temple, Blanche A. Temple, Blanche Adelaide Temple, Blanche Temple, First Student Lousy Manager, Thief, Worst Manager Ever, First Student, Inc. High Falls, Kingston, NY New York
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Blanche A Temple - High Falls, NY High Falls, New York

5, Report #1142071

Jul 09 2014
Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth Apple Store at University Park Village - 817-840-9801 Return policy, unethical behavior, conversation goading, accusatory, derogatory remarks, passive aggressive, conspiratorial practices Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 08 2014
top choice solar/ kojak/Jerry Marino/The ex sucurity guard from NY/ blame /blame /blame to avoid payment phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Electrical Services: top choice solar phoenix, Arizona

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Jul 08 2014
chad hatten Man is a troll Houston Texas Author: NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: chad hatten Texas

Women Shoes Style online shoe store Internet
Author: Billings, Montana Specialty Stores:  Women Shoes Style Internet

Jul 08 2014
ufs marketing I also paid 3250 for 20 guaranteed appointments. I only got 15 and they weren't even qualified.They kept telling me they would complete my order but never followed through.I'm in NY why dont we all file a class action suit against them ufs marketing lies medina Ohio Author: ronkonkoma, New York Financial Services: ufs marketing medina, Ohio

Jul 08 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Scam identified via this site Dallas Texas Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Jul 08 2014
China Star I went to the Board of Health on them, they have a kid licking your food before you get it in Agawam store and there only response was teenagers will be teenagers he looks younger than a teenager and the owner watched him do it, I happen to catch them tampering with food! Agawam Mass Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Fast Food Restaurants: China Star Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Finance store Not helping you to get loan but piles of credit card from different banks Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Finance store Santa Ana, California

Jul 07 2014
Orlando Brick Pizza L'italiano's Chicago Pizzeria & Italian Ristorante Waited two hours for food, got cold food and wrong food and cannot get a manager on the phone to fix it Kissimmee Florida
Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Pizza & Take Out: Orlando Brick Pizza Kissimmee , Florida

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store I ordered shoes over three weeks ago - my money was taken via Pay Pal right away, but my order status is pending on the website. I wrote 4 emails to this company and never heard back - Have reported company to Pay Pal and now must wait for claim to be disputed. - Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store Internet

Jul 07 2014
Geek Squad Mobile Phone Insurance This Is Not A Professional Mobile Insurance Plan At All Bayshore, NY Nationwide Author: Lindenhurst, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Geek Squad Mobile Phone Insurance Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Gravity Collection, Harry Vested, Harry S. Vested, Beve Dowlen Phony Company, Fraud, Identity Theft, Bounced Checks West Coast & East Coast Nationwide Author: Colorado Media: Harry Vested Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
at&t Your coporate store owes me 158.98 I need that money back I keep getting told to come back the next day cause there is no manager there he not there again today I finally managed to get him to call me today cause I stayed in parking lot tell customers what theifs they are and he tells me on Tuesday he will look into it but don't know how long it will take me to get my money lincoln park Michigan Author: lincoln park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: at&t lincoln park , Michigan

Jul 07 2014
Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN They Ripped me off! Maplewood Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Book Stores: Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN Maplewood , Minnesota

Jul 06 2014
emid store Chester Dale Shirley601 Saulter Road Birmingham Alabama 35229 after placing my order online I received a call from them telling that they cannot take my payment due to technical problems and asking me to send money through wester union named to a Chester Dale Shirley. It was suspicious so I did not continue the transaction they were asking me. But after a few days when I checked my creditcard online I notice I was deducted $590+ so I called my credit card provider and said my card was used for online shopping in Target which I never did. . Birmingham Alabama Author: Slave Lake AB , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: emid store Internet

Jul 05 2014
Quinnipiac University Quinnipiac University, Jonathan Topaz, Politico, Quinnipiac Bobcats, Quinnipiac, Quinnipiac Poll, Jonathan Topaz Fraud, Jonathan Topaz deception, Jonathan Topaz fake, Jonathan Topaz sham, Jonathan Topaz charlatan, Jonathan Topaz phony, Jonathan Topaz con Quinnipiac University Quinnipiac University, Jonathan Topaz, Politico, Quinnipiac Bobcats, Quinnipiac, Quinnipiac Poll, Jonathan Topaz Fraud, Jonathan Topaz deception, Jonathan Hamden Connecticut
Author: NY, New York Private Schools: Quinnipiac University Hamden, Connecticut

Jul 04 2014
TigerOptions.com refused to allow me to withdraw funds from my account internet and NY, CANADA, UK, AUSTRAILIA Internet Author: Other Brokerage Companies: TigerOptions.com Internet

Jul 04 2014
lugess http://lugess.com lego store freedom Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Toy Stores: lugess Internet

Jul 04 2014
WRG WOODALL ROBINSON GROUPES, LYN WOODALL, JOHN DAO,CAPITAL CAR,VICTOR MAURICE BORROW MICHAEL JAMES CAR SCAMMERS NEW YORK NY Author: chicago, Illinois Business Consultants: WRG Select State/Province

tendency