Your Search | petland novi, mi

1, Report #1319255

Jul 27 2016
Sterling hearing Warren mi Michigan Author: STERLING HGTS, Michigan Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling hearing Warren mi, Michigan

2, Report #1319193

Jul 27 2016
Theblackcourt.com Temple of Maergzjirah Theblackcourt The Cabal Did not received products I ordered. Will not respond to emails or Facebook messages Warren MI Internet Author: Aurora , Colorado Book Stores: Theblackcourt.com Internet

3, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

Jul 26 2016
Ford Motor Company Beware when you buy a new 2016 Ford Expedition Dearborn, MI Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Flagstar bank flagstar bank FSB 5151 Coporate DR. Troy MI 480898-2639 1-800-968-7700.  Author: Kodak, Tennessee Banks: Flagstar bank Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Camping World of HoughtonLake MI. Sold me a 5th wheel and charged me to fix it. Houghton Lake Michigan Author: Gladwin, Michigan RV Parts & Accessories: Camping World of HoughtonLake MI. Houghton Lake, Michigan

Jul 19 2016
Schlee and Stillman Law Office Illigally trying to collect on a debt not owed by me West Bloomfield mi Author: Austin, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Schlee and Stillman Law Office West Bloomfield,

Jul 14 2016
Guardian Alarm Southfield, Michigan STAY AWAY FROM Guardian Alam service Southfield, Michigan Author: Boca Raton, Florida Home Security: Guardian Alarm Southfield, MI

Jul 08 2016
All American Tree Service Bobby Kennett 13292 Bussa Rd. Rapid City, MI. 49690 Non Payment for timber removed frommy property. Rapid City Michigan Author: Williamsburg, Michigan Landscape Companies: All American Tree Service Rapid City, Michigan

Jul 06 2016
Right way auto Sold me a 2004 Buick wanted 16k for it paid half of that. As soon as I drove it for two days the tranny was slipping and they were suppose to fix NVR did . it had lots of problems and really put a dent in my credit which makes thing hard now Wyoming Michigan First Thing.... Author: Grand rapids mi, Michigan Car Financing: Right way auto Wyoming, Michigan

Jul 04 2016
Wesley Berry Floral This company must be a scam! They are crooks! Don't know how they are still in business! Township MI 48390 Internet/corp M Author: Newark, Delaware Appliances: Wesley Berry Floral Internet

Jul 02 2016
Love Spells by Stephanie I am so disgusted with this lady. She goes after those who are weak and most vulnerable by using pathetic manipulation tactics, lies, and broken promises. She is so pathetic. I was in a relationship where I loved my girlfriend very much and she broke up with me. I heard of love spells and wanted to see if it would work so I was very unlucky by coming across this woman's page first. She asked me for $200 and gauanteed she could bring me and my ex back to happiness because of her so called gift. I made and asked her that it would be only $200 and nothing more and she kept ensuring mI came across her page Internet
Author: Clayton, New Jersey Astrologers & Psychics: Love Spells by Stephanie Internet

Jun 28 2016
Democracy Resource MI-Legalize Signature Campaign Rips workers off!! $12/hr is a SCAM! NEVER PAYS WORKERS! Metro Detroit Michigan Author: Ferndale, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Democracy Resource Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Integrity driving tests She failed my sons driving test , gave him 40 points for being to cautios Hudsonville michigan Author: Byron center, Michigan Driving instruction: Integrity driving tests Hudsonville mi,

Jun 22 2016
Petland Naperville Puppy mill, fraud, scammers, cruel place for puppies. Naperville Illinois
The entire story Author: Plainfield , Illinois Animal Abuse: Petland Naperville Naperville , Illinois

Jun 15 2016
MI Homes M/I Homes false promises and cheap contractors Virginia Nationwide Author: Ashburn, Virginia Builders & Contractors: MI Homes Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
HP, Inc. (Hewlett Packard) Sold Me a Defective Computer Madison Heights, MI Nationwide Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Computer Manufactures: HP, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Al Serra Chevrolet - Grand Blanc MI Al Serra Chevrolet Grand Blanc MI tries to take customer to court after they screw up contract !! Grand Blanc Michigan What was the reason... Author: Ithaca, Michigan Auto Dealers: Al Serra Chevrolet - Grand Blanc MI Grand Blanc, Michigan

Jun 05 2016
Truth finder Took my money I signed up for a trial membership and tried to cancel but they said the can't find my transactions but it's on my bank statement where they took it out they said they couldn't find mi information I've been trying to cancel for two weeks they just giving me the run around they can take my money but they can't find any of my information it over drew my account someone please help. They said they can't find my info to cancel but they keep on taking my money Internet Ronnie Nichols Author: Warrensville , North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Truth finder Internet

May 31 2016
Petland of Largo Sold me a puppy with severe pneumonia...then told the FDACS I was lying about his health! Largo Florida
Author: Seminole, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland of Largo Largo, Florida

May 27 2016
Flower delivery express fde 995 N. Pontiac Trail Suite 661Walled Lake, MI 48390 Internet
Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Flower delivery express fde Internet

May 24 2016
TheShiftUp.com MLM Multi Level Marketing Scam Birmingham MI Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: TheShiftUp.com Nationwide

May 18 2016
boat butler in cassololis dave michalak @calvin center rd. Cassopolis mi. dave@boatbutlermarine.com charged me $ 990.00 to repaid issues on boat motor 8/20/15 been trying to get him back to fix to repair again with the same issue with no reponse from him cassopolis Michigan issue was settled Author: cassopolis, Michigan Boat Marinas: cassopolis , Michigan

May 15 2016
Bissell Home Care Bissell Symphony Vacuum/Steam Mop Garbage Products Grand Rapids, MI Nationwide Bissell's Reply To Their Defective Product Author: Cedar City, Utah Appliances: Bissell Home Care Nationwide