PETLAND NOVI, MI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: petland novi, mi
There may be more specific results for "petland novi, mi"
For more specific results for "petland novi, mi"
Showing 1-25 of 2,247 Found Reports For more specific results for "petland novi, mi"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Mark Z Keller Williams. Bait and Switch They will not buy your home. Totally deceitful. Greed rules with this company beware and cautious. . Novi Michigan Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Mark Z Keller Williams. Novi, Michigan

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Check the FTC website about vehicle warranties Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 21 2017
Morley Companies Inc Morley, Hyundai, Petty Tyrants, cheats, liars, deceptive advertising and promises, terrible employer One Morley Plaza Saginaw, MI 48603 Nationwide Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Morley Companies Inc Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
P2P-megastore or P2P-herbalincense Now called G4herbalincense.com False Advertising, fraud & extortion Lansing, MI Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: P2P-megastore or P2P-herbalincense Internet

Apr 13 2017
Professional Retail Outlet Services PROS PROS does not pay their vendors for 90+ days on a regular basis, but that is not the stipulations in their contract. You must pursue them relentlessly to receive payment at all, if it is even received. Do not work for this company if you like to be paid. Commerce Township, MI Nationwide Author: rhome, Texas Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Outlet Services Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Hobby Models Dale Liar Ripoff South Cannaan Pennsylvania Author: Novi, Michigan Toy Stores: Hobby Models South Cannaan, Pennsylvania

Apr 08 2017
Andrius Vilcinskas Andrew just married to Jennifer Bartaway, now Valcinskas just had baby March 2017 Andruis Vilcinskas or Andrew Vilcinskas Wyoming Michigan
Long time coming but followed through Author: Livonia, Michigan E-trade: Andrius Vilcinskas Wyoming , Michigan

Apr 03 2017
Mistery, shopping, market research, securities, training & consulting I was a victim of fraud with an altered cheke sent to me. Ask a friend who speaks English to tell me if I could change it and he told me that if .. I told him I did and changed it and after 15 days they told me that the cheke was altered and I have to pay the cheke money or else I go to jail please help me .. I did not know I got in trouble I need help to pay it I can not put it from my bag InternetMistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Fui victima de fraude con un cheke alterado que me enviaron. Pregunte a un amigo que habla ingles que me dijera si lo podia cambiar y me dijo que si..entonses fui y lo cambie y despues de 15 dias me hablaron que el cheke estaba alterado y tengo que pagar el dinero del cheke o de lo contrario me ire ala carcel porfavor ayudenme..yo sin saber me meti en problemas nesesito que me ayuden a pagarlo yo no puedo ponerlo de mi bolsa Internet I have a suggestion Author: Windsor , California Work at Home Business: Mistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Internet

Mar 27 2017
Huntington Bank Formerly First Merit Bank Complaint: Fee Frenzy, Worst customer service ever… Mount Morris MI Branch Nationwide, MI Author: Burton, Michigan Banks: Huntington Bank Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TELL YOUR STORY! I understand your trepidation Author: Midfield, Texas Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet

Mar 25 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The staff at Best Drug Rehabilitation are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with clients. BDR will focus on key service points with clients to ensure their overall experience is a positive one. *UPDATE: Best Drug Rehab pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
hes still out there Author: Upstate, New York Mental Health: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 15 2017
Narconon Freedom Center Josh Sowers, aka Vegas ( director) Stephen trouthere intake coordinator False treatment staff takes your money leaves family member on streets. Albion MI Michigan Author: Bedford, Indiana Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Narconon Freedom Center Albion MI, Michigan

Mar 04 2017
Vector Marketing Cutco Scamming me out of money and giving me misleading information Novi Nationwide Author: Redford, Michigan Door to Door Sales: Vector Marketing Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Beeler motor sports Sold me a car with $ 3000 down a 2004 Monte Carlo and I can't get a title for my car that I can't drive? Kalmazoo Michigan Author: BATTLE CREEK, Michigan Auto Dealers: Beeler motor sports Kalmazoo mi, Michigan

Feb 28 2017
Alwazeer Group LLC hauled a Komatsu WA600 loader - did not pay Armstrong transportation . Not only that but i have 4 other invoices totalling over 15000.00 they did not pay . Farmington Hills,Michigan internet Author: PLEASANT GROVE, Utah Trucking Companies: Alwazeer Group LLC Farmington Hills,MI,

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 27 2017
Chrysler Jeep Cannot replace radio with back up camera because out of stock. New car 4600miles. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Auburn hills MI Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto Warranty: Chrysler Jeep Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Lowe's Home Improvement Terrible Installation Services and Costumer Service Benton Harbor, MI Nationwide Author: St Joseph, Michigan Building Services: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
ADRIANA AZUAD / ANIBAL OVALLES TRIANGULO USA ME ESTAFARON $100.000 A MI FAMILIA Y $50.000 A OTRA FAMILIA EN LA VENTA DE FRANQUICIA Y COMPANIA FANTASMA MIAMI Florida Author: MIRAMAR, Florida Courier Services: ADRIANA AZUAD / ANIBAL OVALLES MIAMI, Florida

Feb 14 2017
orbit leasing whole bunch of bs.!! mi wyoming Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: orbit leasing Wyoming

Feb 13 2017
Recon Management Group, LLC Fox 2 News Recon Management Group, LLC Recon Management Group, LLC Fox 2 News Detroit Hall of Shame Bingham Farms, Mi Internet
Author: San Jose, California Legal Process Services: Recon Management Group, LLC Internet

Feb 12 2017
Petland Sick puppy that almost died Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Petland Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 12 2017
Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) BAB Group Inv DBA Ronda Lane Auto Storage Predatory towing company towed vehicle to xx Ronda Lane in Houston and charged $159, though this isn't that far from where it was towed (12 mi) Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) Houston, Texas

Feb 12 2017
In line express Lwj trucking Caledonia. Mi D&Mre repair Detroit. Mi.Bill jones or jeremy or t.j Drive 4,000 miles in 5 days for $1,000.? Detroit Michigan Author: Stanton , Michigan Trucking Companies: In line express Detroit , Michigan

Feb 05 2017
Gateway Financial Solutions Due to me having laryngitis I couldn't talk so they kept calling me numerous times and my mother too says she needs to call she had an appointment but when I called it said that I needed to make a payment so when I did call the representative  Saginaw, Mi Nationwide I See What We're Dealing With Here! Author: Toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Gateway Financial Solutions Nationwide