Your Search | petland of lakeland

Jul 17 2014
Anderson Law Group Harrasing emails about a bill I don't own and never had Author: Lakeland, Florida Loans: Anderson Law Group Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
Winn Dixie Allows stalkers to hide out on their web page Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Grocery Stores: Winn Dixie Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
coast dental lakeland Florida lost time and lots of money lakeland Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Consumer Services: coast dental lakeland Florida lakeland, Florida

Jul 03 2014
Renovation Experts Home Improvement Leads I am a building contractor in central Fl. These people solicited me over an over for months so I decided to give them a try. Out of ALL the leads they provided, the results were very similar. Could not contact the customer after numerous attempts. The customer had done business with another company weeks and sometimes months before the lead was issued to me. The customer denied ever setting the lead. Jacksonville Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Liars: Renovation Experts Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 02 2014
Aamco What a scam and do they know how to repair vehicles? lakeland Florida Author: Mulberry, Florida Auto Repair Service: Aamco lakeland, Florida

Jun 30 2014
favorite shows on dvd no product been 2 weeks won't return emails Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Video Stores: favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jun 30 2014
Greentree Financial Group I almost lost my home. California Author: Lakeland, Florida Loan Modification: Greentree Financial Group Select State/Province

Jun 26 2014
John Locke Painting John Locke Doesn't pay his bills Lakeland Florida Author: Mulberry, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: John Locke Painting Lakeland, Florida

Jun 20 2014
OPtimum Health INsurace none Medical needs not as adavertised! Lakeland, Florida Internet Author: Lakeland, Georgia Health Insurance: OPtimum Health INsurace Internet

Jun 19 2014
Florida Technical College FTC I was ripoff at this college, because they were not celar that I was going to get morĂ© debt with students loans, so I decide to drop official after finished just one class. Once I received the confirmation letter of my withdraw, I received some papers of how much i owned to the college for just one class $3700. I went back to they to get an explanation of that amount and they just got around from them. That i was charge for percentage per the entire course ( 5months) and not per class. Their communication to students about money is really bad Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Florida Technical College Lakeland, Florida

Jun 14 2014
Clark & Daughtry Medical Group doctors office, medical group Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Doctors: Clark & Daughtry Medical Group Lakeland, Florida

Jun 12 2014
Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Petland Of Irvine, CA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Personal Services: Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Irvine, California

Jun 12 2014
Petland Of Dunwoody, GA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Dunwoody Georgia Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Petland Of Dunwoody, GA Dunwoody, Georgia

Jun 12 2014
Invitation Homes massively got screwed Tampa Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Landlords: Invitation Homes Tampa, Florida

Jun 11 2014
Greenball Corporation Tow-master, terra trooper, power master, transmaster, highwaymaster, dirt tamer, paddle master, mud shark, x-rex, mud hog, gator, dirt devil, afterburn dirt devil 2, dirt commander, kanati BEWARE- Employee looses job over not sending out bad tires Lakeland Florida
Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Tire shops: Greenball Corporation Lakeland, Florida

Jun 11 2014
Lash Auto Sales Bought a car off ebay advertised as astonishing in every crack and jam ..Gave them an $1800 deposit and was geting ready to wire the rest of the money and my wife noticed in 1 of the pictures that it looked like paint coming off in the door jam...Took a week for them to confirm that the paint was indded coming off and it was primer and that they could touch up..I said i paid top dollar for your car and that is a sign of poor prep work and that i would like my deposit back..Never heard from them again and the car is back up on ebay without leting the new buyer know of the paint issues and still saying it is astonishing in every crack and jam..Here is the link and you can see the red in the picture with the door open... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Nova-MUST-BE-SEEN-WOW-Simply-amazing-very-rare-1965-Chevrolet-Nova-SS-327-4-speed-must-be-/111371034484?forcerrptr=true&hash=item19ee3b1f74&item=111371034484&pt=US_Cars_Trucks lakeland Florida
Author: Downey, California Auto Dealers: Lash Auto Sales lakeland, Florida

Jun 09 2014
Walmart WIreless Simplicity Cell Phones, Gift card, Fraud, lies, fake, bankrupt Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart WIreless Nationwide

Jun 08 2014
STAMPS.COM STAMPS.COM BILLS AFTER CANCELLATION!!! Internet Author: LAKELAND, Florida Shipping & Handling: STAMPS.COM Internet

Jun 08 2014
BEFORE casual clothes store same thieves as www.ellesopping.com Internet Author: LAKELAND, Florida Clothing Stores: BEFORE casual clothes store Internet

Jun 07 2014
STAR CLOTHING STORE common thieves Internet Author: LAKELAND, Florida Clothing Stores: STAR CLOTHING STORE Internet

Jun 05 2014
Petland Pet Store Novi Michigan
Author: Linden, Michigan Animal Abuse: Petland Novi, Michigan

Jun 05 2014
PETLAND Puppies from Puppy Mills Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pet Shops & Supplies: PETLAND Las Vegas, Nevada

23, Report #1152014

Jun 04 2014
Champion Mortgage Violating Federal Law if They Foreclose a Surviving Spouse. I hope to pursue a class action against them. Lewisville, TX Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Jun 01 2014
Brandon Whitt B Brandon Shawn Whitt of Lakeland/Orlando is a CON MAN and NIGHTMARE Lakeland Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Brandon Whitt Lakeland, Florida

May 30 2014
Michele Elchin Michele Elchin Remax Lakeland Florida Michele Elchin Michele Elchin Remax Lakeland Florida Winer Haven Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Real Estate Services: Michele Elchin Winer Haven, Florida