Your Search | petland pittsburgh monroeville

Dec 05 2016
Jasen Gonzalez Ebay user name (jasen89-2012) BEWARE-Ebay buyer is a THIEF. Acts like a spoiled child, threatens to file a claim to get refund.-BEWARE Youngsville Louisiana Negative feedback Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Jasen Gonzalez Internet

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 04 2016
HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
American Consulting Group & Nationwide Business Foundation TOTAL RIPOFF. WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM N Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Consulting Group 141 N Las Vegas #5, Nevada

Dec 02 2016
Luxstyle US LuxStyle international I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyle US Internet

Dec 01 2016
Petland We bought a Pug in Sept. at the Robinson Township Pet Land. The dog cost $2500. We were told at time of purchase that the dog needed nasal surgery. We were told at the time we spayed the dog to get this procedure done and bring back the receipt to the Petland in Robinson for Re-imbursement.  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Nov 26 2016
State Farm car insurance State Farm insurance scam- won't pay you on claim! Pittsburgh, pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: State Farm car insurance Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Frenchy's Auto This man knew my whole family. Sold us over 5 vehlicles, every last one was just a polished turd. After my father passed a way from stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My car I had was efficient enough for my growing family. I went to Frenchy's auto where I bought a car that seem like a good deal. To find out when I took it for inspection it would pass, worse at that this cars were junk with no value. Only after half these cars lasted months. These people think you can polish a turd, but in reality it's still a turd. You will never get my business you criminal!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Frenchy's Auto Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2016
zippybud1996@gmail.com Zippybud@Tutanota.com Zippybud1@Safe-mail.Net Zippybud1996@Hushmail.Com High_priority@safe-mail.net Greencoach424@Gmail.com Zippybud R.A.W. Entertainment Scorchin' Hot Entertainment Emett Coleman Emitt Coleman Dolores Conley Marijuana Market Bonnie Williams Mail order mariuana scammer East Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Atlanta, Georgia Drug Dealers: zippybud1996@gmail.com East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 11 2016
Cell phone traders Set my Galaxy Note 5, didn't like the rip-off price as to send it back they never sent it Nevada Internet Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cell phone traders Internet

Nov 11 2016
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor TravelerBlue Green Resorts Bait and Switch Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Resorts: Bass Pro Shops Internet

Nov 10 2016
L'Etoile face creams I ordered on line for shipping and handling. No where did it say that I would be charged a recurring charge of $98.09. This is exactly like another report filed here. I only found out about the charge as I was balancing my check book. This is a defini $98.09 charged without consent. L'etoile face creme was to be a trial for shipping and hangling Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: L'Etoile face creams Internet

Nov 10 2016
Bridgecrest aka Go Financial illegal business practices Mesa Arizona Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Bridgecrest Mesa, Arizona

Nov 10 2016
Marijuanaonline007 Marijuana 007, Marijuana online 007, get kush now, greenhornet001 Ripped off for $210 laurel Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Marijuanaonline007 Internet

Nov 08 2016
Allen And Joyce Jackson They are slumlords they want their money but do not want to fix anything you ask them to do so I called the health department and they are Ripoffs The water bill is in their name and i Have been paying the water bill since i lived for 3 years and when the water bill is in the landlords name they are supposed to pay not the tenants they are a bunch of scammers Pittsburgh PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Landlords: Allen And Joyce Jackson Pittsburgh, PA

Nov 07 2016
thegiveawaycenter.com Said I won a $100 Mastercard from one of their contests in September. I never received it and they are not responding to any of my Facebook posts on their page. The email address is also not working. McKees Rocks Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Websites: thegiveawaycenter.com Internet

Nov 04 2016
National Telecom Services NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom This vendor contracted me for several installations and repair services and didn't pay me for the work. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Miami, Florida Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2016
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online AIONLINE Fraud Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: La Mesa, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Pittsburgh

Nov 02 2016
Ace Cash Express, Brian Lincoln, Loan Officer I was offered a loan for 3,000, but I was told to go out and by a Moneygram first Irving Texas ACE Cash Express Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Ace Cash Express Internet

Oct 29 2016
rcs remodeling robert smith (((REDACTED))),pgh,pa,15236 very poor job caused major damage will not correct PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: pgh, Pennsylvania tempdir: rcs remodeling robert smith PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2016
Jodi Lynn Cheshire Beach Unique German Shepherds German Shepherd Heaven Bishop's German Shepherd Heaven Unprofessional German Shepherd Dog Breeder inbreeds, breeds every heat, and passes her CKC dogs off as AKC until the last minute. Corryton Tennessee
Now Let us deal with actual FACTS in reference to the history of the white GERMAN shepherd. Statements of conjecture cannot be offered up as solid facts, SEE IT IS NOT ALWAYS Black and white Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania tempdir: Jodi Lynn Cheshire Beach Corryton, Tennessee

Oct 26 2016
NPC International/Pizza Hut FRAUD!! took my money and my order didn't go through Pittsburgh, Ks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NPC International/Pizza Hut Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Ripoff every penny in your fund: Closing Account Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Nationwide BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Author: Massachusetts Health Insurance: BenefitWallet Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Deems-Nu cream I have cancelled my order 5 times but yet they continue to send me cream monthly and charge my account. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Clearwater Florida Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Deems-Nu cream Clearwater , Florida

Oct 20 2016
econo pick i i paid them$44 on 8/26/16 for the purchase, received broken item,emailed but getting the run around ZhuHaiShiGuangDong 519000 china Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: econo pick website Nationwide