PETLAND ORLANDO EAST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: petland orlando east
There may be more specific results for "petland orlando east"
For more specific results for "petland orlando east"
Showing 1-25 of 16,398 Found Reports For more specific results for "petland orlando east"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
DEALTIME AUTO SALES ROBERT ECTOR I WAS MISTREATED AND WAS NOT LISTENED TO AS MY CAR NEEDED SOME REPAIRS ROBERT KEPT PUTTING MY CAR REPAIRS OFF UNTILL THE WARRANTY EXPIRED AND RELOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB SITE WITHIN THE COMPANY. ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: DEALTIME AUTO SALES ORLANDO, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn red curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet

Jun 24 2017
great east home and shore llc poor customer service and failure to stand behind products/services provided wakefield New Hampshire Author: Rowley, Massachusetts Marine Accessories: great east home and shore llc wakefield, New Hampshire

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Ripoff Dishonest False Advertisement And Billing Sarasota Florida Author: East Prov., Rhode Island Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Johnson's wrecker service Disrespectful with my property Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Towing: Johnson's wrecker service Orlando, Florida

Jun 21 2017
DOUGLAS GROTH DOUGLAS GROTH knowlingly, intentionally and Criminally did Trasspass on Personal Property on June 18, 2017 on (((REDACTED))) NY (((REDACTED))) Hes Add# is (((REDACTED))) East Meadow NY Nationwide Author: Bay shore , New York Government Worker: DOUGLAS GROTH Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Donald Trump Coins The Trump Coin Team Trump Coins Have Not Mailed Me The Trump Coin I Purchased Orlando Florida Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Telemarketers: Donald Trump Coins Orlando, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Paramount Properties Pros Contact: Amy Meyers Agreement to Market Time Share Proeerty, Paid $2995. for Agreement Dated 2/2017 Orlando Florida Author: Leesville, Louisiana Realtors: Paramount Properties Pros Orlando, Florida

Jun 19 2017
FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove Poor Install... Failed to meet NJ Consumer Affair Obligation East Hanover New Jersey
Author: North Haledon, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove East Hanover, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
Sun Pools of East TN Sun pool of Tn SCAM ARTIST , THE CHRISTIAN LIAR Dandridge Tennessee Author: jefferson city, Tennessee Building Services: Sun Pools of East TN Dandridge, Tennessee

Jun 18 2017
Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Vic Orlando Refused to complete Job, ruined new equipment Las Vegas Nevada
False accusations & defamation of character are illigal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Stereos: Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Internet

Jun 18 2017
Personal Concepts 3200 east guasti road, ste 300 Not true, I have no debt with this company or need for what they are selling. Ontario California Author: Yellville, Arkansas Home Based Business: Personal Concepts California

Jun 17 2017
Laz scapes not a good Choice robbed lied stole my money con man bully We hired this so called contractor laz scapes (witch by the way also does mold redemption and a bunch of other things) we found several different business names laz scapes aka natural Asphalt.. we hired him from a card left in my mile box bad decisi Laz scapes con man rip off bully robed stole and destroyed my driveway East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Easton , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Laz scapes East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
East West Refrigeration public safety, illegal parking Las Vegas Nevada Re: Question Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: East West Refrigeration Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 16 2017
MI Homes Terrible Construction Quality & Horrible Customer Care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: MI Homes Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Stonebridge Contracting, LLC We gave a (required) $17,000 deposit, we were told they offer design services but they do not and they use many subcontractors but were told they used none. Orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Home Improvements: Stonebridge Contracting, LLC Orlando, Florida

Jun 16 2017
C. David Brown II Broad and Cassel sabotager law firm Broad and Cassel Orlando Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: C. David Brown II Orlando, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Carroll Bradford Inc Carroll Bradford Luther Gaines Attempt to recieve monies before service performed Orlando Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Roofing Companies: Carroll Bradford Inc Orlando, Florida

Jun 15 2017
midtown moving&storage,inc 810 east 170th street,Bronx,new York they sold me things kept changing dates to I lost anything bronx New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Environmental Violators: midtown moving&storage,inc bronx, New York

Jun 15 2017
Flagship1 inc Sold bad engine computer East Rockaway New York Author: Gardena, California Auto Parts: Flagship1 inc East Rockaway, New York

Jun 14 2017
The Annual Sunburst convention of celebrity impersonators They want you to pay a fee to be on there show of 14 different shows at 325.00 for each envent Orlando Florida Author: juna, Alaska Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Annual Sunburst convention of celebrity impersonators Internet