PETLAND ORLANDO EAST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: petland orlando east
There may be more specific results for "petland orlando east"
For more specific results for "petland orlando east"
Showing 26-50 of 20,219 Found Reports For more specific results for "petland orlando east"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 03 2017
Grand Teton Professionals Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Grand Teton Professionals have helped tens of thousands of people find their way to financial success by providing funding opportunities that local banks and credit card offers cannot. Of the thousands who are happy with their programs, speed and results, give clients success. *UPDATE: Grand Teton Professionals pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Grand Teton Professionals recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando , Florida Accounting: Grand Teton Professionals TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Teton Professionals is a US Based, client oriented source for customers to find solutions to funding needs, including analyzing and repairing credit problems due to a variety of life circumstances. Grand Teton Professionals have been helping people fund their dreams and goals since 2009, and have helped tens of thousands of people achieve their needs. Internet

Oct 03 2017
N/A had a laminated floor put down in my home when the time came to clean floor with product that they recommended me to use it only made smudges and created a very spotty finish i could not clean floor no matter if i did it by hand or with the swiffer. After trying for a couple of months i tried a polish made for laminate flooring but no progress was made the floor seem to stay the same wherever a chair was placed it left a permanent mark.  orlando FL Note from Empire Today. Author: orlando, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: empire flooring Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Community Development First CDF Doug W Bowen Carolina Buquing Will make many promises to you. When time comes for Quarterly returns you get excuses and bad customer service. Bad people. Winnipeg Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Community Development First Internet

Oct 02 2017
Premier Men's Medical Clinic Gougers Orlando Florida Author: Forest City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Premier Men's Medical Clinic Orlando, Florida

Oct 02 2017
vantiv I am the owner of tintmaster. I have had Retiiever as my merchant service for 5 years and was charged 1.5%. They sold out to Vantiv without my knowledge. They have scamed my bank account for unauthorized funds East Palatka Florida Author: Interlachen, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Tintmasters East Palatka, Florida

Oct 02 2017
Jetport Auto Jetport Auto Voila Auto Douglas Oakes Carl Shakrian UCC1 Filed on all Assets - They cannot sell any assets as they are under a lien. Orlando Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Jetport Auto Orlando, Florida

Oct 01 2017
US Bank US Bank foreclosed on my house in 2014 of which I had two mortgages with them and wouldn't allow me to use a government program to help me save my home, they foreclosed on one mort and left the second mort open and it shows on my credit report, making my credit score low, can anyone help me with this dilema ? Orlando FLORIDA Author: Orlando, Florida Real Estate Services: US Bank Internet

Sep 30 2017
Luxury Fashion I recieved a e-mail from Amazon that said my order had shipped. After I relized it was not my e-mail address Amazon used. I called the company to cancel and we had a few words over it. I called my Credit card company to close that number. A real hassel. 2340 Hwy180 East New Mexico Author: Summertown, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury Fashion Ste. #255, New Mexico

Sep 30 2017
Gold Medal Service Attempted to grossly overcharge for plumbing issue. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Randolph, New Jersey Plumbing: Gold Medal Service East Brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 30 2017
Green Energy Group Energy-saving home improvements Orlando Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Building Products: Green Energy Group ,

Sep 30 2017
Tate's Property Maintenance ,TATE'S LLC ,JOSHUA TATE , WILKINS JOHNATHAN Scammed me out of $740 ,took money didn't show up to do the job. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Landscaping: Tate's Property Maintenance Orlando, Florida

Sep 29 2017
Mr.T, joe santini , nicole, joe santini, George, Sam Entrusted my dads WWII medals to them(mrT)& they have no idea where they are. They blame truck driver Lindenhurst New York Author: East Meadow, New York Moving Companies: M.P. Santini,Inc. Lindenhurst, New York

Sep 29 2017
East Coast Movers/Charlie Ohana Finest Movers Inc/East Coast Moving & StorageCharlie Ohana, Owner Company/Owner should be out of business. Misrepresent, stole property,broke items, do not pay claims. Curse and threaten customers. I do not know how these people are in business and not behind bars. i am still waiting for my claim to be responded to which is one year at this time, Stress endured can't be described. HALLANDALE Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Moving Companies: East Coast Movers/Charlie Ohana HALLANDALE, Florida

Sep 29 2017
Better Business Lodging Time Share Rental Scam, Run Fast Run Far Orlando Florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Travel Services: Better Business Lodging Orlando, Florida

Sep 28 2017
East Coast Mechanical ECM false advertising; changes to terms that are not custoemr friendsly-always in fine print;charging for replacement value when there is no replacement available; Boynton Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Home Improvements: East Coast Mechanical Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 28 2017
Trim Fire , Forskolin and Garcinia Product Names. Rip off marketing scam Orlando FL Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Trim Fire Internet

Sep 28 2017
Strong Current Enterprises Strong Current enterprises advertises on facebook this great TV frog system for what would end up being $107 cad. I ordered this using paypal on june 30, 2017. Internet Author: East Coulee, Alberta, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Strong Current Enterprises Internet

Sep 27 2017
EBAY khw Seller with 100% Positive Feedback of 66395 selling many FAKES with REPLICA COAs SAN JOSE California
upon further review of this garbage Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: EBAY SAN JOSE, California

Sep 27 2017
Better Business Lodging BBL Salesperson Erica called different times asking if I wanted to sell my timeshare, (which I do). In February of 2016 she was very convincing and even said I'm a Catholic so do you think I would lie to you?? Orlando Florida Author: Allegan, Michigan Travel Services: Better Business Lodging Orlando, Florida

Sep 26 2017
My Florida County Service to obtain documents online internet Internet For anyone as well Author: Orlando, Florida Personal Services: My Florida County Internet

Sep 26 2017
Holiday Inn & Suites across Universal sales manager lying to my face refusing refund Orlando Florida Do you realize? Author: TERNEUZEN, Other Hotel: Holiday Inn & Suites Orlando, Florida

Sep 26 2017
Stratford Career Insitute Ripped me of Twice Washington DC Author: East St Louis, Illinois Health Care Education: Stratford Career Insitute Internet

Sep 26 2017
Jeremy Jai Howard “Jay” and Elizabeth Alexanderia Yates Howard “Beth, Liz” Beth, Jay, Jai, Yates, Lizzy, Liz, Howard, Jeremy, Elizabeth Scammed me and my coworkers Summerfield Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Door to Door Sales: Jeremy Jai Howard “Jay” and Elizabeth Alexanderia Yates Howard “Beth, Liz” Summerfield, Florida

Sep 26 2017
Synchrony Bank Tire Pros/Synchrony Car Care Rebate Card Used as Lure for purchase Orlando Florida Author: Pikeville, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Sep 25 2017
Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Cheapoair.com Ripoff Florida, california, washington Internet Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Air Travel: Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Internet