Your Search | petland orlando east

26, Report #1322049

Aug 11 2016
All Heating and Coolng This co is a scam that uses repair to sell you a new system. Fraud, dishonest, decieful Leesburg/ Orlando Florida Author: Lady Lake, Florida Consumer Services: All Heating and Coolng Leesburg, Florida

Aug 11 2016
Auto Leads Brokers Charles Yarbrough Did not pay commissions owed to salesperson. Did not provide quality leads according to dealer. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Leads Brokers Orlando, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Nighthawkvision Got ripoff by NightHawkVision Orlando Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawkvision Orlando, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Adorable bulldogs Cnnic This breeder aka Michelle is refusing to refund my money on a puppy that I no longer wanted to purchase, after seeing horrible reviews about this breederMichelle, and how she was shipping sick puppies to families, i immediatly contacted Michelle and asked to cancel all transactions, and I no longer wanted to buy the puppy ,the puppy wasn't even available until August 15, so I thought it was plenty time to cancel the deal. she insisted all sales are final and beating around the bush about refunding my money..long story short i got robbed $1495.00 and my family has no puppyI cannot believe she can get away with this..we have no puppy and no money..I feel so torn,my family really wanted that puppy too... Orlando Florida Orlando Florida
Still no refund Author: Rochester, New York Credit Card Fraud: Adorable bulldogs Internet

Aug 09 2016
My pretty yorkies Virgil Milner Tea cup yorkies to good to be true Abilene , Texas Internet
Author: East Wareham , Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: My pretty yorkies Internet

Aug 09 2016
Primrose Hunter's Creek Primrose School of Hunter's Creek Deceitful, Incompetent, Ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Preschools: Primrose Hunter's Creek Orlando, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Open Road Acura of East Brunswick NJ Use car scams East Brunswick New Jersey Buyer's Remorse Author: 08816, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Open Road Acura of East Brunswick NJ East Brunswick , New Jersey

Aug 08 2016
Ken Rosario (paralegal) Hire Mr Rosario for child custody 2 years later still don't have no paper work what a ripoff Orlando Florida What? Author: Davenport, Florida Legal Process Servers: Ken Rosario (paralegal) Orlando , Florida

Aug 08 2016
Endgo1.vom EndgoTrusticor,LLC Or Nitro x Total scam and ripoff Florida - orlando also a Po box in St Petersburg Internet
Author: Staten Island , New York Supplemental Health Programs: Endgo1.vom Internet

35, Report #1320966

Aug 05 2016
SIXT CAR RENTAL Frivolous charges for pre-existing scratches & scrapes Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Maitland, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: SIXT CAR RENTAL Nationwide

36, Report #1320859

Aug 05 2016
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge BUYERS BEWARE! Greenvale New York Author: Plainview, New York Auto Dealers: East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Greenvale, New York

37, Report #1320584

Aug 03 2016
Creole Moon Denise Alvarado rootwork conjuor hoodoo Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Religion: Creole Moon Internet

Aug 03 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Promotion LLC premier marketing company for online business solutions, Business Promotion strives to enable its clients to obtain more customers while maintaining the same great service for their current patrons. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Business Promotion LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: businesspromotioninc Pleasant Grove, Utah

39, Report #1320411

Aug 03 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air Rainsoft Bait and Switch; Fraudulent Invoice Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Consumer Services: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

40, Report #1320348

Aug 02 2016
Cole's Credit Repair, Courtney Cole, Courtney Hitchcock, Coles Credit Repair 1 Courtney is a Bullying Scam Artist East Coast Internet Courtney Canceled my Service 6-Days Before it Expired Author: New York, New York Credit Services: Cole's Credit Repair Internet

41, Report #1320137

Aug 01 2016
Budget Car Rental - Avis Budget Group - at New York Laguardia Airport Location - Worst Customer Service & Retaliated Because I Questioned Them Bad Customer service retaliation car rental Laguardia Airport budget avis group darius caston will never recommend Laguardia Airport New York
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental East Elmhurst, New York

42, Report #1320131

Aug 01 2016
Robert Ruvio Robert and Maureen Ruvio are crooks. Don't rent to them Norristown Pennsylvania Author: east norriton, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Robert Ruvio Norristown, Pennsylvania

43, Report #1320128

Aug 01 2016
McGowan Landscaping and Management McGowan's Landscaping Undependable and Threatening Clermont Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Landscaping: McGowan Landscaping and Management Clermont, Florida

44, Report #1320084

Aug 01 2016
BJ's I was baited with a BJ's $40 gift card for someone to come out to test all the water in my home for free. Edison New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Appliances: BJ's Edison, New Jersey

45, Report #1320093

Aug 01 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Con Artist Movers - A Scam - Horrible Customer Service and Underhanded Practices - BEWARE! Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Harrington Park, New Jersey Moving Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Glendale Heights, Illinois

46, Report #1320082

Aug 01 2016
HEINEKEN NATIONAL They are advertising to expend more than 150.00 to get a 20.00 dollars rebate Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: HEINEKEN NATIONAL Nationwide

47, Report #1319977

Aug 01 2016
Digital Monopoly Pert Web Designhttp://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2460306Stay away from this company I paid them $1300. I walked away with nothing. A deceptive company. Absolute scum. 2/8 Welshpool Rd, East Victoria Park Western Australia Author: Perth, Internet Fraud: Digital Monopoly Perth,

48, Report #1319972

Aug 01 2016
Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Brenda sold me a hoaverboard that didnt work and refused to refund my $535 dollars i have my reciept and it dont say all sales final Brenda sold a non working hoaverboard Ocoee Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Ocoee, Florida

49, Report #1319932

Jul 31 2016
Petland iowa city iowa Owner Craig Felder Horrible treatment, lack of integrity, empathy. Iowa city Iowa Author: Burlington, Iowa Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland iowa city iowa Iowa city, Iowa

50, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California