Your Search | petsmart whitby

Sep 23 2016
Petsmart Overcharged Stevenson Ranch California
Author: Valencia , California Unusual Rip-Off: Petsmart california

Jun 27 2016
SILENT BIDDERS SILENT BIDDERS AUCTIONS IS A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS , MISSREPRESENTED ITEMS FOR HIGH PROFIT WHITBY Ontario
Author: Ontario Auctions: SILENT BIDDERS WHITBY, Ontario

Mar 29 2016
Petsmart Store refused to sell me a toy for my cat and said they would destroy it rather than sell it to me. North Las Vegas Nevada
Such an exaggeration Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart North Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 13 2016
Razer keyboards + Min-Liang Tan + Robert Krakoff razer blackwidow ultimate 2014 keyboard ripoff Seattle Nationwide
Author: Whitby, Ontario Computer Dealers: Razer Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
social influencer group / James Westinghouse Edward Ryansigkickstartermarketinggroup.com kickstarter, indiegogo, gofund Internet
NOT ONE ACTUAL CLIENT Author: Whitby, On-Line Business: social influencer group / James Westinghouse Internet

May 21 2015
Petsmart Banfield Corporate Greed Acworth Georgia Just Wondering Author: Cartersville, Georgia Animal Services: Petsmart Acworth, Georgia

7, Report #1220522

Apr 05 2015
petsmart petsmart want to discribe false charge and bad care of my dogs calif California Author: Santa Monica, California BBB Better Business Bureau: petsmart Los Angeles, California

Mar 16 2015
3 weeks deit plan Brain flatt's I order the 3 weeks deit plan, it's pdf, my phone didn't have any space to download it, i contacted Brain Flatt's he's the owner for the company, I told him that I need back a refund because there's no space on my phone for his book, he told me 5-10 business day I will receive my money back, I email him so many times about my money, it's been a months and 3 weeks now and he still haven't refund back my money, he send me emails multiple times when I email him about my mine saying he will mke sure it goes in my account back, a months now and 3 weeks, money doesn't take that long to reach your account, there's no contact number and the address on his website is fake. He's a ripoff. He ago responding to my message. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only customers he ripped off. There's no city,address is fake Nationwide Author: Whitby, Ontario Weightloss Programs: 3 weeks deit plan Nationwide

Mar 13 2015
PetSmart False Advertisement on Website regarding grooming prices for dogs Casa Grande Internet Author: arizona city, Arizona Pet Shops & Supplies: PetSmart Nationwide

Feb 20 2015
Foresight Media rip off artists Newburgh New York Author: Whitby, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: Foresight Media Nationwide

11, Report #1208396

Feb 11 2015
Petshotel Petsmart (Montgomerville, PA) Disgusted With Petshotel North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Wayne, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Petshotel North Wales, Pennsylvania

12, Report #1203747

Jan 23 2015
Spark Whitening Dental Pro at HomeSmile VitalizeBellaHome Free Samples Cost Me $120 - I Did Not Read The Fine Print! Nationwide Author: Whitby, Ontario Dental Services: Spark Whitening Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
aberstar fast freight ripped off for my contingency fund after quitting mississauga Ontario Author: whitby ontario, Ontario Courier Services: aberstar fast freight mississauga, Ontario

Sep 30 2014
Darn Good Dog Food Dog Food made my pet sick Whitby Ontario BAD FOOD BAD BREEDER Author: Whitby, Ontario Pet Shops & Supplies: Darn Good Dog Food Whitby, Ontario

Sep 24 2014
invent tech Invent Tech STOLE MY IDEA and it is now BEING SOLD AT PetSMART and other stores! clevelnd Ohio Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: invent tech clevelnd, Ohio

Sep 19 2014
PetSmart DC 36 Fired for minor infraction with perfect employment jacket beforehand Ottawa Illinois So why were you fired Author: Ottawa, Illinois Animal Services: PetSmart DC 36 Ottawa, Illinois

Sep 18 2014
Petsmart They would not cancel my order right after I submitted it online. Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, California Animal Services: Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Nerd Block Inc. Deceptive Company Taking Nerds for their Money. Whitby Ontario
Author: KENSINGTON, Maryland On-Line Stores: Nerd Block Inc. Whitby, Ontario

Aug 05 2014
cd transport 1 christopher robinson transport company refused to pay me whitby Ontario Canada Author: Walkerton, Trucking Companies: cd transport 1 whitby, Ontario

Jul 25 2014
Petsmart Dog Camp dog bite scam Rochester New York Yeah there's definitely something wrong there. Author: Rochester , New York Animal Abuse: Petsmart Rochester, New York

Jul 07 2014
Platinum Family Fitness Whitby lying, scamming, gym Whitby Ontario Author: whitby, Ontario Health Spas: Platinum Family Fitness Whitby, Ontario

Jun 25 2014
petsmart 1117 not receiving lunches or breaks louisville Kentucky You are mistaken... Author: louisville, Kentucky Pet Shops & Supplies: petsmart 1117 louisville, Kentucky

Jun 14 2014
Plumbing & Parts Home Center Rip off artist Whitby Ontario Customer Service Author: Ajax, Ontario Plumbing: Plumbing & Parts Home Center Whitby, Ontario

Jun 03 2014
PETSMART and RAINBOW EXOTICS, INC. Petsmart, Inc. Rainbow Exotics, Inc., Perfect Pets, L.L.C, Rainbow World Exotics PETSMART CONSUMER HEALTH ALERT-INFECTE PARAKEETS WITH PSITTACOSIS BACTERIA SPREAD TO HUMANS Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Emergency Medical Services: PETSMART and RAINBOW EXOTICS, INC. Nationwide

May 28 2014
Banfield Pet Hospital at Mall Of Georgia Inside PetSmart Uncaring vet, over charging company, and total lack of respect, ripoff Buford Georgia sorry for what happened but Banfield is a business Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Veterinarians: Banfield Pet Hospital at Mall Of Georgia Buford, Georgia