Your Search | philadelphia police & fire federal credit union

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
CreditUpdates Credit Bureau Center LTD Craigslist Rental Property Scam Walnut California Author: Warren, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates Walnut, California

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Easy Kits Easykits.org fraud report Philadelphia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Easy Kits Internet

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
New Age facial products Ordered product, it didn't work, notice a absorbant charge on credit card.. called company, because it was past 14 days. No return. tucson,Az Internet Author: big pine, California Alternative Health: Glenda updyke Internet

Dunkin Donuts Taking money and my perks! Philadelphia DDPerrks.com
Author: Philadelpha , Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin Donuts Internet

Jul 23 2016
Global Payments charged 331/2 percent credit card processing fee? Nationwide Author: san antonio, Texas Criminal Justice System: Global Payments Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Otl*scoresenser Nationwide Author: Clarksville , Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Otl*scoresenser Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
NCR Scottadale,Arizona NCR PAYMENT Scottsdale, Arizona Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: NCR Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Art Platform NYC - Juliette Townsend credit card fraud, New York City New York Author: Karres, Other Credit Card Fraud: Art Platform NYC - Juliette Townsend New York City, New York

Jul 23 2016
Harahs cherokee casino. Harahs casino valley river Slot machine gaming is way under regulation.... the games spin the same loosing sequence . I think theere is a major fraud alert with the gaming board... state and federal do nothing .. Cherokee , Murphy , North Carollina North Carolina
Author: Andrews, North Carolina City Governments: Harahs cherokee casino. Cherokee, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Credit Karma Deleted My account Internet Author: Lebanon, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Credit Karma Internet

Jul 22 2016
Nova Merchant Services NovaBlue square Breach of contract! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Belmont, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Nova Merchant Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 22 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Arrest Warrant ID: NRS 2219918 is going to be released on Friday at 3PM- Last Warning before court summons Los Angeles California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2016
Assurance Property Management Group, LLC Karen Sherard Unprofessional, Misrepresentation, Improper Book Keeping of financials Union City Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Property Management: Assurance Property Management Group, LLC Internet

Jul 22 2016
Phone Swipe North American Bancard SCAM! DO NOT USE THEIR PRODUCT! Troy Michigan Author: Hayward, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Phone Swipe Troy, Michigan

Jul 22 2016
finland financial Amber Singleton Scam Newport Beach California Author: West Hollywood, California Credit Reporting Agencies: finland financial Newport Beach , California

Jul 22 2016
VL Health.com Megadrox / Testradox Unathorized charges on credit card Internet Author: Freehold, New Jersey Alternative Health: VL Health.com Internet