PHILIPPINE AIR LINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: philippine air lines
There may be more specific results for "philippine air lines"
For more specific results for "philippine air lines"
Showing 1-25 of 21,149 Found Reports For more specific results for "philippine air lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Installed A/C unit incorrectly, mold in house, very sick, did not respond for help. Water damage from unit Charleston South Carolina
Author: Sullivan's Island, South Carolina Electrical Services: Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Charleston,

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 17 2017
Action air conditioning Inc. David Russell Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Consumer Services: Action air conditioning Inc. Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Need to apoligize.... Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Aug 17 2017
Colonial Van Lines & ESP Motors disreputable moving firms Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Author: Reading, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Kenmark Air Replaced Coils but did not install the TXV valve. Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Kenmark Air Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 15 2017
justfly i made a reservation and when i got my confirmation one letter was wrong ,well those agents tricked me and charged me 200 dollars ,thats ridicules,after all i called the airlane and they said that was not necesary,DONT BOOK WITH JUSTFLY Internet Author: blanco, Texas Air Travel: justfly Internet

Aug 14 2017
Clean Air HVAC Invalidated My Manuf Warranty on a New A/C System Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Clean Air HVAC Baltimore Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 14 2017
Ontel Customer Service AIR HAWK WARNING ! DO NOT BUY AIR HAWK A RIP OFF !!! Nationwide
Author: east chicago, Indiana Auto Parts: Ontel Customer Service Nationwide

Halvor Lines Fraudulent claim Superior Wisconsin
Author: Salem, Ohio Questionable Activities: Halvor Lines

Aug 14 2017
Buffett Senior Health Bate and switch. A training tuition disguised as a lucrative job opportunity Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Insurance Companies: Buffett Senior Health Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
New York Jet Club Eldad Lieberman, Spring Saunders, M.C.H Auto - Steven (Ze Wei), Jerry Mao Scam & fraud: Jet never showed up after full payment Burbank & Rosemead California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: New York Jet Club Rosemead, California

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

Aug 12 2017
Long Distance Van Lines Midwest Express Van Lines Bait and switch tactics used to overcharge for their services Halethorpe MD Maryland
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Halethorpe,

Transco Lines RTI New day, new lie Russellville Arkansas
Author: temple, Texas Trucking Companies: Transco Lines

20, Report #1392098

Aug 11 2017
Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited LivingPal International Ltd. this on-air trader is a scammer simply copied other products onto its site and took away money without shipping out product Dongguan China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Massage Therapists: Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited Internet

21, Report #1392082

Aug 11 2017
Agility van lines Agility Van Lines (a moving company) job reference # R3191542 - Expected Move Date 6/23/17 During the whole month of May I was speaking with Alex who assured me that he would be my point of contact throughout the entire moving process, recommended I call Lied Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdal Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Agility van lines

22, Report #1392011

Aug 11 2017
Swift Van Lines Realy Shady and Unreliable Laurel Maryland Author: Maine Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines Laurel, Maryland

23, Report #1391999

Aug 11 2017
Arctic Auto Air of North Fort Myers, FL Highest Hourly Rate Labor Charge in FLorida North Fort Myers Florida Author: NFM, Florida Auto Mechanics: Arctic Auto Air of North Fort Myers, FL North Fort Myers, Florida

24, Report #1391974

Aug 11 2017
Monster Hair I ordered a air product from MonsterHair on 6/30. It has even been paid. I have never received it. It says Houston , Texas. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Monster Hair Internet

Aug 10 2017
Central Maine Moving and Storage Linco - Agent for North American Van Lines Our Moving Nightmare with Central Maine Moving and Storage. Don't let it happen to you! Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Moving Companies: Central Maine Moving and Storage Bangor, Maine