PHILIPPINE AIR LINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: philippine air lines
There may be more specific results for "philippine air lines"
For more specific results for "philippine air lines"
Showing 26-50 of 21,275 Found Reports For more specific results for "philippine air lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
H & H Heating and Air LLC H & H Heating and Air LLC we are checking on it and then they ignor you after they have your money. McKinney Texas Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: H & H Heating and Air LLC McKinney, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Expedia.com Made a reservation for 3 people, somehow I misspelled the last name of one of them, a trip that cost 356.00 to Guatemala city turned to cost me 1500.00 nobody was able to help me, and I file a complain and 2 weeks and no answer. After more than 10 years u They do not care. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Air Travel: Expedia.com Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Apple Van Lines Dishonest, Scammers, Fraudulent business practices Mission Hills California Author: Prescott, Arizona Moving Companies: Apple Van Lines Mission Hills, California

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 02 2017
XIAMEN SENYANG CO, Ltd medicalxm.com en.medicalxm.com ect = Rip Off Con Boy: PING WANG, aka's: SY Carter, Jack, Carter Lin, etc. And Rip Off Con Girl aka's: SUSAN WANG, Susan Ding, Anny Ding, Susan Anny Ding, Susan, etc. We placed a sustantial order with XIAMEN SENYANG Co., ltd last year at REHACARE waited 6 months for order PING WANG & SUSAN WANG was saying they are being made, when alternating mattresses & aternating air pumps NOT ONE was as we ORDERED and paid for same as we read all the other RIP OFF COMPLAINTS ON HERE. Xiamen 361000, Fujian, China. Internet
Author: Wien Vienna, Hospitals: XIAMEN SENYANG CO, Ltd Internet

Oct 01 2017
Eldad Lieberman Eli Lieberman, New York Jet Club, The London Club, Prestige Private Air Money Theft & Bank Fraud Los Angeles #211 California
Author: Chino Hills, California Bad Check Writers: Eldad Lieberman Los Angeles #211, California

Oct 01 2017
Transunion Van Lines Alisher AkhmedovAlexErik Con-Artist, scammers, thiefs, liers, drugusers, LOS ANGELES, California Author: Pisano, Florida Moving & Storage: Transunion Van Lines LOS ANGELES,, California

Oct 01 2017
24-7 ride Mr. Daryoush M Jahromi, CEO This company left us stranded with no ride to LAX and we could not get a hold of the driver! Tustin California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Air Travel: 24-7 ride Tustin, California

Sep 30 2017
American Airlines Theft Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Air Travel: American Airlines Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Telcom management associate TMobile Sold me 4 phones & a service for 4 lines. Said they would pay all 4 disconnect fees they wouldn’t. By the time I figured this out it was to late to return. I ended up paying $1399 to TMobile & now a credit recovery agency wants $1800 for breach of contract. They lied & now want me to pay $3199 for something I’ve never used! Nationwide Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telcom management associate Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Conservice utilities I rent a home from American homes 4rent and they use conservice utilities service which includes gas,sewer,trash,water,electricity i moved here in May 2017 every month my bill keepers going higher instead of lower it's only me and my daughter living in this house I don't put the air on during the day just the ceiling fan I cook once a day and my bill this month was 400.00 last month was 364.00 I've never seen nobody come and check the meters to see my usage Utah Las Vegas nevada Author: Canton, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Conservice utilities Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Daulton Point Construction, Mike Moore Walked off Job, took, money, did not pay contractors or supplier Cedar Park Texas Clarification Author: lago vista, Texas Pool Builders: Daulton Point Construction, Mike Moore Leander, Texas

Sep 28 2017
Koons Ford Said my truck was ready I got there and had new problems. Air cons leaking no radio. Gwynn Oak Maryland Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Koons Ford Gwynn Oak, Maryland

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Fraudulent Inspection Reports San Antonio Texas Internet
Woody Livingston is a Home Inspector who has no clue what he's doing What are you Livingston reviews Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Internet

Sep 26 2017
Travelresinfo.com Fake travel phishing scam, 6 digit Fake phone number, flight confirmation Internet
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Air Travel: Travelresinfo.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Cheapoair.com Ripoff Florida, california, washington Internet Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Air Travel: Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Cambria Luxury Apartments Danger to Residents Health! - Possible Resident Fatalities - Irresponsible - Untruthful - Deceptive Management Gilbert Arizona
Cambria Apartments Apartment Rentals Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Beltmann Relocation Group - An agent for North American Van Lines Do not do business with Beltmann Relocation Group for moving or merchandise delivery Roseville MN Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Beltmann Relocation Group Nationwide

Sep 24 2017
Colonial Carrier Motor Express LLC Colonial Carrier Trucking Business Opportunity Bel Air Maryland Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Business Consultants: Colonial Carrier Motor Express LLC Bel Air, Maryland