Your Search | phoenix business

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Department of Global Response Report Documents Chandler Arizona
Author: BRANDENBURG, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Department of Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Wells Fargo Retirement Took My Retirement money like it was nothing Nationwide Author: Fairview, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
end of the line Renee KorolyRebecca CayeKelly GebhardtPleasant Valley Stables Pleasant view farms Horse rescue dealer business to support the kill buyer. Harmony Pennsylvania Author: butler, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: end of the line Harmony, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016
T-Mobile Unethical Business Practicess by T-Mobile Seattle Washington Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
desert schools We are desert schools, we can do whatever we want, its in our terms service. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: desert schools phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
D V Auto Center Robert Otis Jason Otis Deer Valley Auto Center Lied misrepresented fraud fraudulant stole steal Phoenix Arizona
Author: Anderson, California Auto Dealers: D V Auto Center Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Lucyvitamin.com Mark S., Damikka M., Samantha B., Fred M., Azariah R. Terms of Service is a two way street Conshohocken Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Lucyvitamin.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
American Consulting Group & Nationwide Business Foundation TOTAL RIPOFF. WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM N Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Consulting Group 141 N Las Vegas #5, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
Ashley Furniture Avoids any warranty issues. They call it a courtsey so they do not have to warranty any issues Phoenix Arizona DID???? Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Molly Gallagher Steiner (online business manager), mollysteiner.com (now down) Molly Steiner, formerly Molly Gallagher formerly on here of Gal Friday and other complaints, continues to pose as an online business manager via LinkedIN Chicago, IL and online Internet website link corrections Author: New York Business Consulting: Molly Gallagher Steiner (online business manager) Internet

Dec 04 2016
The Company Warehouse The Company Warehouse Company Formation TheCompanyWarehouse.co.uk Scam, fraudulent, lies, scammers chelmsford Internet
Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Company Warehouse Internet

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Autonation Chevrolet North Richland Hills TX Unethical Business North Richland Hills Texas Author: Watauga, Texas Auto Repair Service: Autonation Chevrolet North Richland Hills TX North Richland Hills, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
Personnel Concepts Labor Poster Scam Ontario California Author: Lakeland, Florida Business Consulting: Personnel Concepts Internet

Dec 02 2016
Idea Design Studio Jeff Weiss - DirectorIdea Design Studio Invention Design & Development FirmDirect (786) 366-3039 Email: jeff@ideadesignstudio.com Breach of contract, empty promises, failed to deliver Miami Florida Author: Toronto , Ontario Business Consulting: Idea Design Studio Miami, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet