Your Search | phoenix engine

Jan 24 2017
mhc kenworth having several check engine lights come on, all going back to emmisson. took to mhc had emmissons cleaned replace dossier and def filter cleaned. week later had ck engine light up took back to mhc said now it was my heater line to def tank. replaced it by mhc and 865.00 later said it was fixed. drove less than 40 miles home and had 7 codes turn up. said bring it back and they cleared codes and regen brought back home. been setting in my yard since nov. not working at this time, went out side and started truck had code j1935data link appear, had ck engine light on said engine had derated, def light on tank flashing now and ck engine light on. turned off and call kenworth and reported it. was told i would be contacted monday or tuesday never heard from them.  jonesboro Arkansas Author: Swifton, Arkansas Truck Dealer Repair: mhc kenworth jonesboro, Arkansas

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
nutraslim5 Don't order! phoenix Arizona Author: Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: nutraslim5 phoenix, Arizona

Jan 21 2017
New Age Face serum & Cream want money they stole from my company. phoenix arizona Author: Caney, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: New Age Face serum & Cream phoenix, Kansas

Jan 21 2017
Becanada David Belton Enterprises Bought Worthless Search Engine Submit Software for $200 Ontario Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Becanada Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Experience Sales Door To Door Sales Scam Phoenix Arizona He lied! Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Door to Door Sales: Experience Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Skin Noir BIG RIPOFF CA Author: Phoenix, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Noir Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
JImmy V's $5 Subs & Wings James Recchia Scam Artist Rip Off Total Fraud phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Sign Shops: JImmy V's $5 Subs & Wings phoenix, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Michael Ziton horrible defense,total rip off Phoenix, Arizona Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Lawyers: Michael Ziton Phoenix,, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Alternative Online Design took money and got basically nothing in return Phoenix Arizona Author: Oviedo, Florida On-Line Business: Alternative Online Design Internet

Jan 16 2017
BUYLINGBRIDGE CREST AZ BUYLINE SALESBRIDGECREST FINANCE COMPANY POOR TO TERRIBLE BRIDGECREST PHOENIX ARIZONA Author: LOBELVILLE, Tennessee Financial Services: BUYLINGBRIDGE CREST AZ

Jan 14 2017
Day & Night Truck Sales Online Steven Mckiddy, Zack Mckiddy, Kathleen Frederick This Family Owned Company Encourages and Promotes Racism Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Day & Night Truck Sales Online Tempe, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Chapman Mazda Ripoff Dealership misrepresents costs, undisclosed dealer add-ons, bullying and intimidation tactics to pressure a sale Phoenix Arizona Read Before Signing Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Mazda Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
MiramarOne full of empty promises with deceptive business practices Internet I Stand Corrected Author: San Antonio, Texas Search Engine Optimization: MiramarOne Internet

Jan 12 2017
Sherold Salmon Sold Us Vehicle that was about to have whole undercarriage fall out, engine mounts totally rusted Rome Georgia
Author: Rome, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sherold Salmon Rome, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Greenwood Cemetary Van Buren They hide fees and services to grieving families. Phoenix Arizona Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Greenwood Cemetary Van Buren Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 12 2017
Drivetime Bridgecrest/Aeverex Warranty Sold Me The Worst Used Car ever! Phoenix, Az. drivetime.com Arizona Author: Garfield Hts, Ohio Mechanics: Drivetime Phoenix, Arizona