Your Search | phoenix travel

Oct 27 2016
VIATOR trip ruined SAN FRANCISCO Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Travel Services: VIATOR Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Total Care Auto/Landcar Larry Miller Volkswagen Contrct not can not be cancel Sandy Utah Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Auto Warranty: Total Care Auto/Landcar Sandy, Utah

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
vanilla airlines japan edreams Vanilla airlines conned me and changed departure date deliberately--this i can prove.,.,and refused a refund narita airport tokyo japan Internet Author: pattaya, Alabama Air Travel: vanilla airlines japan Internet

Oct 24 2016
Martin Tindall - Phoenix Pharms Capital Do Not Invest With Martin Tindall or Phoenix Pharms Capital Longmont Colorado
Author: Boulder , Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Martin Tindall Longmont, Colorado

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 24 2016
Sonnys camp n travel My 2016 camper has flooded 2 times. The tablet that controls the jacks & the slide out has yet to EVER work. The windows on the slide out leaked. Concord North Carolina Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Customer: Sonnys camp n travel Concord, North Carolina

Oct 24 2016
Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Patrick Murray Scammed us for an outrageous price and damaged our marble floor Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Cleaning Services: Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Internet

Oct 24 2016
Talent and modeling Talent and model ripoffs Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Celebrities: Talent and modeling Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Red Mountain Ragdolls Shilo Sievers or Shilo Webb Red Mountain Ragdolls Cattery - Shilo Sievers/Webb Unprofessional and Unethical Breeder - Beware Phoenix Arizona Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Cat Breeders: Red Mountain Ragdolls Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Motel 6 OKC Oklahoma Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Air Travel: Hotel: Motel 6 OKC, Oklahoma

Oct 22 2016
12:34 PM Next Decade Solutions Inc. Website will not delete profiles and charges membership fee to edit profile or delete it. Does not appear, but believe it is Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Internet

Oct 22 2016
FRAUD ALERT: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler DPS; Ed Boler; Tanesha Boler; Markeese Boler; Debra Mitchell Christy Phillips; Edward Leon Boler; Tanesha Rachelle (Williams) Boler; Markeese Non-payment for services rendered under contract; they disregard their own contract terms, pay-out small jobs, ignore inquiries or false promises. Surprise Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Vibrant Web Small Business Success Impact Ranking All three Of these businesses Tied Together? Phoenix Arizona Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer Leads: Vibrant Web Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
10:59 AM Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: London, Other

Oct 21 2016
COX Communications Destroyed our Credit with their error Phoenix Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Cable Companies: COX Communications Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet
22, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az

Oct 17 2016
sears, sears vacation,direct access a disatisfied past customer.. livingston Nationwide Author: vauxhall, New Jersey Travel Services: sears Nationwide

Oct 17 2016