Your Search | phoenix travel

Aug 26 2016
petland treated me like s*** , buys from puppy mills cicero New York
Author: phoenix, New York Animal Services: petland cicero , New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
Elite Star Steve Bauer, Marketing Director Guaranteed me 150% profit return on my $5000 investment Phoenix Arizona Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Customer Leads: Elite Star Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
NewAcUnit.com Deceptive business practice phoenix Arizona Author: chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: newacunit.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Phoenix Meinke Muffler Rips Off 82-year-old Grandmother Fraud, charged for services not rendered, lied to customer Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meinke Muffler, Manager Jeff Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
Premiere Cancun Vacations Sold Misleading Package, no refund Cancún Quintana Roo Other Author: Concord, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Premiere Cancun Vacations Cancún Quintana Roo, Other

Aug 24 2016
Travel Services Delta Travel Liars, thiefs, & scam artists - BE WARNED!!! DO NOT USE THESE FRAUDS!!! Stevenson Ranch, California Author: Burbank, California Travel Services: Travel Services Stevenson Ranch, California

Aug 24 2016
gucci gucci clothes italy Nationwide Author: EL Cajon, California Air Travel: gucci Nationwide

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire charged my bank account and did not book the reservation Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Companies: Hotwire.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Bluegreen Vacations aka Hyperion Marketing aka Great Destinations ripped me off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Travel Agencies: BlueGreen Vacations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 23 2016
The Adjustment Bureau fdcpa and fcra violations...on tape! Woodland Hills California Author: phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. 18554805027 Same # all companys, the real email addresses, notifications@app.bamboohr.com also Alpha Connect notifications@app.bamboohr.com andnotifications@bamboohr.com Rip Off Scam set up to take moneys when no authorized. phoenix Arizona
Notice of Subpoena Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Elvis Capellan an award winning Vacation Real Estate Ownership Executive, with a 100% Customer satisfaction rating. Elvis brings knowledge from Wyndham Worldwide, where he was able to not only achieve the “2014 Rookie of The Year Award” but also the “2014 Real Estate Executive of the Year Award” for his Asia/Pacific territory. Ranking in the top 1% of the entire company worldwide, Elvis is proud to be working at Hilton continuing the mission that Conrad Hilton set out to do since 1919 which states “To be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.”. Elvis Capellan receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Honolulu , Hawaii

Aug 23 2016
US Capital, Eric Stevenson, & Michael Wolfe Stole our office & loans, Rip-off con artists Which Eric Stevenson? Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Us Capital, Eric Stevenson, Michael Wolfe Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
DELTA Airlines Always LATE , Unorganized , OLD PLANES Atlanta Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Air Travel: DELTA Airlines Internet

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Breyer's Uce Cream Breyer's, a division of Unilever Selling air instead of ice cream Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Breyer's Uce Cream Internet

Aug 20 2016
Wholesale inventory Network WENMember Service Manager, DAE H, BYUM Retired, widow, purchased impulsively then tried to cancel without EVER using their services and not considering my lack of travel accessability Orlando, Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Travel Companies: Wholesale inventory Network Orlando,, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 20 2016
Cedric Lazard Dunkley CeCe Cedric Dunkley scammed me out of $4500 by promising to build my online business by recruiting enough signees to take me to the next level in my business and clear from 12 to 15 thousand additional dollars. He did absolutely nothing at all.  Phoenix Arizona
Author: Lake City, Florida Business Consulting: Cedric Lazard Dunkley Phoenix, Arizona