Your Search | phoenix engine

Feb 13 2016
Stealth Solar Adair Solar Don't let Fred Richie rip you off, too! Phoenix, Mesa, Arizona Stealth Solar is NOT Adair Solar Author: Mesa, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Stealth Solar Phoenix, Mesa, Arizona

Feb 13 2016
Stealth Solar Revoked by Better Business Bureau! Numerous Complaints with Registrar of Contractors! Numerous disputes with customers! Check out the BBB or Registrar of contractors! Phoenix Arizona Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Stealth Solar Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 13 2016
Foothills Small Engine Repairs Foothills Small Engine Repairs of Travelers Rest, SC Gave my Power Washer to another Customer and will not correct his mistake Travelers Rest South Carolina Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Foothills Small Engine Repairs Travelers Rest, South Carolina

Feb 13 2016
Locksmith in gwinett georgia 24 hr LOCK TO LOCK locksmith. My husband left the car engine on with keys inside with called locksmith 24hr lock to lock ,the took about 45-50 min to arrive and in top of that this person said that since it was a truck,that it was very hard to open that it was $155.00 Author: Sugar hill, Georgia Auto Parts: Locksmith in gwinett georgia

Feb 12 2016
Cazpurr Bengals Linda Johnson Diann Johnson Linda Diann Johnson Bad Bengal Cat Breeder Sick Cats in cages using fake names Sun City Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Pet Shops & Supplies: Cazpurr Bengals Sun City, Arizona

Feb 12 2016
Centurylink DeceptivBilling Practice Phoenix Nationwide Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Media: Centurylink Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Ali Abdulaziz Ali Alwazzan, Al-Wazzan Auto Group, Alwazzan Auto, Shaban Auto, Royal Auto Group, Aljumaily, LLC Fraud and misrepresentation in ad on Craigslist for a 2003 BMW 540I for sale. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Ali Abdulaziz Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
Zine Ltd SEO Company They outsource their SEO work to me and when it comes to pay they gave me excuses. Big Fraud. Barnard Castle, County Durham County Durham Author: Ahmedabad, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Zine Ltd SEO Company Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Eric Corl Idea Buyer Internet

Feb 09 2016
29Prime Scammers who claim to work for Google 2233 West Balboa Blvd, California Author: rancho cucamonga, California Search Engine Optimization: 29Prime 2233 West Balboa Blvd, California

Feb 09 2016
29 prime contacted me and said they were from Google and that they could put me on the front page . also front page of Yahoo, and Bing. that was on 02/14/2012 I have not been on once on any page,every, Internet  *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.   Author: RICHMOND, Texas Questionable Activities: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime 29 Search Total Scam Artists and also Thieves Newport Beach, California The truth about 29 Prime Author: STAMFORD, Connecticut Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Newport Beach, California

Feb 09 2016
29 PRIME Shwn Frilot 29 Prime in markets SEO (website search engine optimization) Newport Beach California  Author: North York, Ontario Consumer Services: 29 Prime Newport Beach, California

Feb 09 2016
29 PRIME Shwn Frilot 29 Prime in markets SEO (website search engine optimization) # 115 Newport Beach, California Author: North York, Ontario Consumer Services: 29 Prime Newport Beach, California

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime,.INC. OC LISTINGS Worked for them for 3 hours, said we were not being paid for training, so I left,asked them for 24.00, they would not pay so,now we are haveing a hearing at the labor board.29 prime said they have nev  Irvine California Author: Santa Ana, California Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 08 2016
MagForce - Gypsy Door-to-Door Gypsies, Selling 5 pieces of Equipment, $21,000 worth for $6,770 Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Door to Door Sales: MagForce Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Megan James, Frank Gilberston, sales person at door Rikki code211 Fast sales person said she was selling to win trip ripped me off for 59.00 cash Phoenix Arizona
Author: dearborn heights, Michigan Door to Door Sales: DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Refused to release my money and charged me NSF fees Phoenix Nationwide Same Old Story Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
USAA Worst auto claim service ever! Phoenix Arizona Author: Villa Park, California Car Insurance: USAA Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
digital monopoly set my business back months east victoria park, western australia internet Failed to address complaint Author: Perth, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: digital monopoly Internet

Feb 06 2016
Car & Truck Depot of Arizona misrepresented car; sold as a certified pre-owned; refused to remedy situation Phoenix Arizona Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Dealers: Car & Truck Depot of Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
OUTSCAM.COM Ripoff Report, Defamation, Mirror Site, Fraud, Copyright Infringement, Extortion Internet *Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Author complains about false Reports about them but commits same offense by publishing false information about our site.  Ripoff Report is NOT related to Outscam.com.* Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: OUTSCAM.COM Internet