PHOENIX EXECUTIVE GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: phoenix executive group
There may be more specific results for "phoenix executive group"
For more specific results for "phoenix executive group"
Showing 26-50 of 58,488 Found Reports For more specific results for "phoenix executive group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 21 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal BEWARE North York Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Internet

Sep 21 2017
Phoenix Financial Services, LLC Fraudulent collection notices Indianapolis Nationwide Author: Burkeville, Virginia Collection Agency's: Phoenix Financial Services, LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
SM Marketing Services LLC, S & M Marketing Group, Muhammad Younger, Sir Wally Muhammad is a scam artist, gives work, dose NOT pay when it's time to Pay Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Home Based Business: SM Marketing Services LLC Newburg, Ohio

Sep 20 2017
Omega Auto Care Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: For 28 years the owners of Omega Auto Care have been providing superior coverage to consumers ensuring that at the time they need it most, when their vehicle breaks down, they are covered! *UPDATE: Omega Auto Care pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Omega Auto Care recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved per GM Author: Phoenix, Arizona Warranty Companies: Omega Auto Care TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Omega Auto Care pays the bill when your vehicle’s covered parts and systems break down. Omega Auto Care’s Vehicle Service Contract pays for the repair bills outlined in the coverage level you select. OmegaAutoCare offers insurance when your car is damaged due to mechanical failure. It’s Protection and Financial Security for you! For 28 years the owners of Omega Auto Care providing superior coverage. St. Peters, Missouri

Sep 20 2017
Business Credit Extreme Makeover ,creditmakeover.biz This comapny is a complete rip-off San Diego, California Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Business Credit Extreme Makeover San Diego, California

Sep 19 2017
The Atwood Group James Atwood James Atwood who owns the Atwood Group Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consultants: The Atwood Group Illinois

Sep 19 2017
International Funding Group, LTD. IFG Insurance Services, LLC, IFG Account and Business Consulting, LLC Tasteless Business Practices Involving Unwarranted Solicitation Riverhead New York Author: Riverhead, New York Insurance Agencies: International Funding Group, LTD. Riverhead, New York

Sep 19 2017
Bennathon Law Group Richard Williams recieved text message stating, this was my final notice before case and warrants were activated, i called the number, someone with an accent answer, l could barely hear what he was saying, there was a bad connection, they said there was a case against me from Cash Net. nationwide This sounds like a scam to me Author: Pflugerville, Texas Collection Agency's: Bennathon Law Group Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Black Square Group Rogelio Castillo Advertising, Media New York, New York Internet Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: Black Square Group Internet

Sep 19 2017
Auto Action Advisors/Kalvin Vitalis Bidbumpers, LLCDoozy Automotive Group DID NOT delivery the vehicle I purchased in the conditions as per their Vehicle Condition Report. Davie Florida Sight Unseen??? Author: Coral Gables, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Action Advisors/Kalvin Vitalis Davie, Florida

Sep 19 2017
Apex Alliance Group LLC Holding my money. Due to my uniform not being turned in and it was so they are holding my paycheck. The captain received it before the processing of payroll. I signed a form that states that if we keep their uniform they would deduct so much out of my check and call the uniform stolen but it never said they would hold my paycheck. They are very unorganized and make you use your personal car and phone to complete job task which I did not sign any contract stating that I'm ok with that Dayton Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Apex Alliance Group LLC Dayton, Ohio

Sep 19 2017
Serrano Development Group ,owned by Daniel Mahoney, Jason Tolleson, Donald Kaplan, HoA Property Management Fleecing First Time Home Owners - Breaching Fiduciary Duty Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Real Estate Services: Serrano Development Group Glendale, California

Sep 18 2017
LG Electronics DOES NOT HONOR PARTS/SERVICE WARRANTY Huntsville Alabama Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LG Electronics Huntsville, Alabama

Sep 18 2017
Joseph Hernandez  Young Stone Kitchens Granite installer and closet organizer cabinets takes deposit and runs Phoenix, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, El Paso Internet, craigslist Remove last name from report Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Joseph Hernandez Internet

Sep 18 2017
Aquaverve Elite Holdings Group llc Ripp Off Dishonest, DO not Buy from Aquaverve Green Brook, New Jersey
Author: Brooklyn, New York Appliances: Aquaverve Green Brook, , New Jersey

Sep 18 2017
Dianna Liner Liner Entertainment Group Diana Liner is a Lying Thief Houston Texas Author: Highland Falls, New York Producers: Dianna Liner Houston, Texas

Sep 18 2017
clair skin for you ClairSkin Clever deception using Shark Tank and A List Celebs not sure they do not say! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: clair skin for you Internet

Sep 17 2017
Jackson's Car Wash Jackson's Scratched my Car--Twice!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Car Washes: Jackson's Car Wash Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2017
North dallas miniseries Judy rorrie Executive Director This is the 2 time i get rejected infront of my children they said judy said we have and are bad people who harrased her with lies and we have no idea what she is talking about. I said proove it all she said was get out screaming we cant and wont help you .....They way she treated me like if i was an illegal immigrant.Wont let me ask or explain why she did this to us .im dissabled need food for me and my 2 kids we have no food so i went to ask for help they denied me screaming get out now..judy is horrible cold hearted lady Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: North dallas miniseries Dallas, Texas

Sep 17 2017
Bel fury investment group Mid America investment group Fraud they keep my $840 dep and the house was immaculate cleaned then tried to charge me a additional $856 Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Landlords: Bel fury investment group Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 16 2017
University of Phoenix axia college I was enrolled from 2008-2012. I befell into serious hardship when graduated and have not yet recovered. The University keeps serring me up for forebarrence and keeps charging interest. I have called numorous times, set all my forms they needed for loan forgiveness yet they will not help me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: University of Phoenix axia college Internet

Sep 15 2017
Ellysworld. com I purchased a straightner they advertised for $49.97 and never recieved it or any response to my my emails questioning not recieving order. Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Ellysworld. com Internet

Sep 15 2017
Lowe's San Francisco Alex and Brandon are managers and Janet is in the executive customer service department). Charged my credit card $45 for services never performed San Francisco Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Lowe's San Francisco Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Zippy Shell Moving Many hidden costs, terrible customer service Florida Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving Nationwide