Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: phoenix
There may be more reports for "phoenix"
For more results perform a general search for "phoenix"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 02 2017
Allard Auctions Allard Auctions Stiffs Sellers St. Ignatius Montana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Allard Auctions St. Ignatius, Montana

Feb 02 2017
Neuro XR Neuro XR MTNneuroxrmtn8448440095 Excessive recursive billing without notification and refuses to cancel account Jackson Wyoming Author: Phoenix, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Neuro XR Jackson, Wyoming

Feb 01 2017
JasonMcbride.com jason mcbride He took a $1000 and should deliver four chapter of a book 30 days ago never happened Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Book Publishers: JasonMcbride.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Monitronics Unlawfully charged my bank account Nationwide Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Consumer Services: Monitronics Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Cobblestone Car Wash Cave Creek & Tatum Car Paint Damaged in Car Wash Cave Creek Arizona Risk... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Washes: Cobblestone Car Wash Cave Creek, Arizona

Jan 30 2017
Evelina Skin Care ripp off or steeling Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Salons: Evelina Skin Care Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Catctus jack Catcus jacks broken cars Phoenix Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Auto Dealers: Catctus jack Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 27 2017
Salazar car sales they sent me a pulltab ticket. showing me that i was a winner for a 55 in TV that was a scam Avondale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Salazar car sales Avondale, Arizona

Jan 27 2017
Bridgecrest The Ugly Duckling, DriveTime DriveTime Stole from my Mom and is getting away With it Phoenix Arizona Oh Robert! Author: Dacula, Georgia Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 27 2017
Tracey Pierce ,Traceys Auto Repair, Auto one, Pierce Auto, Traceys Auto repair and Body, Emissions Express Tracey Pierce took my money and never repaired my vehicle. The auto shop location 3622 . Clerenton  Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tracey Pierce (Traceys Auto Repair) Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 26 2017
Steam King Inc Mike Owner I used to work for this company! Indeed the biggest crooks in the business abusing both young independent contractors and clients. I need some of you who have been abused to help me with the current legal battle. Contact me from my website crooks, abusers, dishonest, liar, inconsiderate, cheaters, Tempe Arizona
Please email me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cleaning Services: Steam King Inc Tempe, Arizona

Jan 26 2017
Orlando Airport Police The Orlando Airport Police detained this veteran for no good reason forced this veteran to go to a civilian hospital which caused this veteran to miss his connecting flight to his home town Phoenix,Az. This veteran was then forced to spend the night in Orlando and continue the next day. Upon arriving to the Orlando Airport the next day this Veterans carry on items were not to be found. This veteran flew on to his destination without his backpack with important documents, without his napsack containing some clothing and his laptop computer and another bag with approimately gifts and tobacco with a value of $350.  Orlando Florida What's Missing Here? Author: White City, Oregon Questionable Activities: Orlando Airport Police Orlando, Florida

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
nutraslim5 Don't order! phoenix Arizona Author: Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: nutraslim5 phoenix, Arizona

Jan 21 2017
New Age Face serum & Cream want money they stole from my company. phoenix arizona Author: Caney, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: New Age Face serum & Cream phoenix, Kansas

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Here is tgy yet again condemning and blaming where did he/she come from to think they can treat people like this Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Experience Sales Door To Door Sales Scam Phoenix Arizona He lied! Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Door to Door Sales: Experience Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Skin Noir BIG RIPOFF CA Author: Phoenix, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Noir Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
JImmy V's $5 Subs & Wings James Recchia Scam Artist Rip Off Total Fraud phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Sign Shops: JImmy V's $5 Subs & Wings phoenix, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Michael Ziton horrible defense,total rip off Phoenix, Arizona Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Lawyers: Michael Ziton Phoenix,, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Alternative Online Design took money and got basically nothing in return Phoenix Arizona Author: Oviedo, Florida On-Line Business: Alternative Online Design Internet