PHYSICIANS PLUS INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: physicians plus insurance
There may be more specific results for "physicians plus insurance"
For more specific results for "physicians plus insurance"
Showing 1-25 of 22,986 Found Reports For more specific results for "physicians plus insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
Athene Annuity akaCONCENTRIX ,aka Alliance Horrible customer service, payments never received on scheduled pay date, Not really sure, there's so many different ones Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Insurance Companies: Athene Annuity Nationwide

May 28 2017
Economy Rent-A-Car Scam Artists - they love to steal your money while pretending to help you Otopenia Nationwide Insurance--- Author: Costa Mesa, California Travel Services: Economy Rent-A-Car Otopenia, Other

May 27 2017
Statefarm Auto Insurance Cathy Nesselt Author: New York, New York Liars: Statefarm Auto Insurance

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 26 2017
JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Info@jeffscannabisdispensary.com First Name : TakangLast Name : Vanessa SuhCity : RICHARDSONState : TEXASZip code : 75082Telephone#: (603) 358-9361 Kaneville, Illinois Info@unitedcargoexpress.netUnitedCargoExpressFIRST NAME ....FANSO COLLINSLAST NAM I paid for some oil online which was $235. Then was told the carrier needed a refundable insurance deposit of $500. Needless to say I still haven't received the package & the carrier nor the individual is answering the phone now. Texas, ILllinois USA & Istanbul, Turkey Internet
Author: Navarre, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Internet

May 26 2017
Allstate Insurance Allstate does not pay claims fairly Northbrook illinois Author: XENIA, Ohio Insurance Agencies: Allstate Insurance Northbrook,

May 26 2017
Health Insurance Marketplace They did not apply tax credit for January 2017 and bills me 1200 Dollars every month Pittston Pennsylvania Author: Roque Bluffs, Maine Health Insurance: Health Insurance Marketplace Pittston, Pennsylvania

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 25 2017
Nationwide Insurance Sent me to collections AFTER I cancelled my policy with them!!! Los Angeles, CA Nationwide CA Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Nationwide Insurance Nationwide

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

May 25 2017
The Collection Connection Fraudulent Interest Charges Chatsworth California Author: California Health Insurance: The Collection Connection Chatsworth, California

May 25 2017
Breg, Inc. Another Breg Insurance Rip-off Oaks Pennsylvania Author: Moore, Oklahoma Doctors: Beth, inc. Oaks, Pennsylvania

May 25 2017
Allied National Premiums paid Claims denied Overland Park Kansas Author: Texas Health Insurance: Allied National Overland Park , Kansas

May 25 2017
Progressive insurance $9 charge to change start date ripoff Internet Author: Villa Ridge, Illinois Car Insurance: Progressive insurance Internet

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 23 2017
First Financial Incorporated Received a letter stating that I had won $250,000.00 I didn't fall for it. Nationwide Author: Marshall, Illinois Insurance Agencies: First Financial Incorporated Nationwide

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 22 2017
Revived Youth Cream Tryout charge $4.95 plus chipping; CC charge $185 for the tryout samples Henderson Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream Nationwide

May 22 2017
Epic roofing enterprise Lynn sutton,Queeny davis aka insurance claims specialist.lol Wants to pay $$ for them to get on roof and make look like storm damage Palmetto Georgia
This is a Bogus Report that has Nothing to do with Roofing Author: Cobb, Georgia Small Business Services: Epic roofing enterprise Palmetto , Georgia

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada