Your Search | picture me portraits wal mart

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups Ripped me off . Took my money and I didn't receive my yeti cups. Facebook Internet
Author: Athens , Alabama Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Rapid cash title loans Garnishment work notified me not the garnished no idea what it's for Wichita Kansas Author: Park city, Kansas Collection Agencies: Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Wichita, Kansas

Apr 29 2016
Nationwide Lending Corporation Sam Roser Robert Baller Sam Roser, Loan Officer called me with an offer to sell my timeshare. Could not verify any of his claims after he asked for $3200.00 good faith money. Irvine, California 92618  Author: Rancho Mirage, California Questionable Activities: Nationwide Lending Corporation Internet

Apr 29 2016
Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium sold me bad crawfish. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: St. Gabriel Iberville Parish, Louisiana Fishing: Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 29 2016
ACS Inc CashNet USA Threatening me with a lawsuit that I have to pay $776 or they will take me to court. Internet
Author: Aurora , Colorado Collection Agencies: ACS Inc Internet

Apr 29 2016
nintendos for sale sold me a broken playstation and sold me two games for it that are not real just plastic bowling green ky. Author: newark, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: nintendos for sale Internet

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
YEXT YEXT stole $3000 from me through their partner program New York New York Author: Auburn, Maine Internet Fraud: YEXT New York, New York

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
U-Haul truck rental U-haul Forced me to keep and pay for a truck an extra day after waiting in line for longer then 45 mins Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: U-Haul truck rental Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 29 2016
VITA LUMINANCE REGENELIFT i order a free trial offer just pay postage. and after a week they chared my account twice a total of$190.52. i live on a fixed income cant afford this. when i called they told me they wouldnt refund my money. Internet Author: DESTREHAN, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: VITA LUMINANCE Internet

Apr 29 2016
Jang Health Group went to cancel,they would not kept talking,then said cancel sent to email,got nothing very very rude and then hung up on me,called back then said they cant hear me and hung up again his name was Alex New York New York Author: San Diego, California Beauty Products: Jang Health Group New York, New York

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 29 2016
Cash Advance they are going to take me to court because they say i owe someone some money. n/a Internet Author: Newberry, South Carolina Internet Fraud: cash advance Internet

Apr 29 2016
Xlibris Publishing I have given them over $6,000 to publish my book and they keep giving me different people to service me and programs which seem legitemate but I have no proof them have fulfilled them. Bloomington IN. Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Xlibris Publishing Internet

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Farewell vacations A1 travel Rip me off for $450 then $138 booking fee for 3day 2 night vacation to Miami Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Agencies: Farewell vacations Internet

Apr 28 2016
VIP AUTO PARTS MISREPRESENTAION OF WARRANTY AND ALSO TRIED TO SCAM ME INTO BUYING NEW BRAKES ROCKLAND Maine Author: rockport, Maine Auto Dealer Repairs: VIP AUTO PARTS ROCKLAND, Maine

Apr 28 2016
Warming Trends Owner's name is Steve Company would not fix the stove they sold me! No parts! No service! Even with a full warranty! Onalaska Wisconsin Author: Arcadia, Wisconsin Builders & Contractors: Warming Trends Onalaska, Wisconsin

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas