Your Search | picture me portraits wal mart

1, Report #1191592

Nov 26 2014
Quicken Loans Closing costs.... amusing me. Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

2, Report #1191574

Nov 26 2014
NK International llc they stole from me $50,000 Vernon California Author: brooklyn, New York Storage & Self Storage: NK International llc Vernon, California

3, Report #1191578

Nov 26 2014
Flixaddict Ripped me off for $160 over 4 months Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Video Stores: Flixaddict Internet

4, Report #1191571

Nov 26 2014
Ken Dubow, Opus Distribution, Lightning Entertainment Film distributor Ken Dubow ripped me off. Sherman Oaks California
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Ken Dubow Sherman Oaks, California

5, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

6, Report #1191564

Nov 26 2014
Multil loan source.net I borrowed $400.00 from them they wanted me to pay them back $680.00plus $520.00 so in all it would be $1200.00 for $400.00 so please beware of these people. internet Internet Author: BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky Loans: Multil loan source .net Internet

7, Report #1191539

Nov 26 2014
rejuvious offer company offered a trial sample of their cream for 5.95 then charged me 87.67 twice Jackson Wyoming Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Eye Care: rejuvious offer Jackson, Wyoming

8, Report #1191534

Nov 26 2014
Gentle Breeze i went to cash advance.com to try to get a loan it matched me with a lender called gentle breeze they approved me for a $300 loan...i never received the money but they have all my bank info. Internet Author: springfield , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Gentle Breeze Internet

9, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

10, Report #1191512

Nov 26 2014
BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct They Tricked me same like many others USA Internet Author: Pinner, Alabama Sales People: BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct Internet

11, Report #1191497

Nov 26 2014
Interface modeling in new brunswick They promised my 9 year old she would get work I paid over thousand dollars and didn't get one call I still have a contract for 5 years with them. My daughter is so upset about this. I have a disabled husband so o don't receive much money. But I gave them everything I had saved. This is so upsetting. I just want my money back. They really scammed me New Brunswick New jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface modeling in new brunswick New Brunswick, New Jersey

12, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

13, Report #1191470

Nov 25 2014
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia

14, Report #1191445

Nov 25 2014
Silverblood frenchies aka Lou and Betsy Rodriguez sent me a dog that was skin and bones fort lauderdale Florida
Author: logansport, Indiana Dog Breeders: silverblood frenchies fort lauderdale, Florida

15, Report #1191428

Nov 25 2014
Advance Marketing Group amg Ripped me off Internet Author: Lyle, Minnesota Work at Home Business: Advance Marketing Group Internet

16, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

17, Report #1191372

Nov 25 2014
Agri-Pulse.com Sara Wyant, publisher, Daniel Enoch, Managing Editor Bilked me of payment Washington DC Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Agri-Pulse.com Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

18, Report #1191356

Nov 25 2014
Avoir and Velour skincare billed me for products I did not order Internet Author: Aloha, Oregon Beauty Products: Avoir and Velour skincare Internet

19, Report #1191354

Nov 25 2014
light in the box Scammed me took money and wont send order Beijing Internet Author: Tacoma , Washington Unusual Rip-Off: light in the box Internet

20, Report #1191345

Nov 25 2014
Diamonds International Tanzanites International DI scammed me out of tens of thousands: gems did not match certification papers Cozumel New York Author: Highlands, Texas Jewelry Stores: Diamonds International Internet

21, Report #1191333

Nov 25 2014
The FDA Nothing to me but they lie and scam people and their products kill people and they don't care! N/A Nationwide Author: Huntington, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: The FDA Nationwide

22, Report #1191317

Nov 25 2014
inside laptops iphone screen was cracked. this company did not put my screen in correctly and replace my working camera with a non original iphone camera and camera is not working correctly they charged me $115.00 miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: inside laptops miami, Florida

23, Report #1191287

Nov 25 2014
BP Vesta Virgin Not sure how it started, but they have been direct billing me 58.41 since 4/2014 for a total of $408.87 and I did not notice. Portland Oregon Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: BP Vesta Virgin Portland, Oregon

24, Report #1191281

Nov 25 2014
instant checkmate they ripped me off, the sell my email address constantly so constant spam occurs San Diego Internet Author: shingle springs, California Internet Fraud: instant checkmate Internet

25, Report #1191198

Nov 24 2014
Stop & Shop ahold Stop & Shop Hadley MA store mishandle my $8200 Hadley, Massachusetts Author: South Hadley, Massachusetts Cash Services: Stop & Shop Hadley, , Massachusetts