Your Search | picture me portraits wal mart

Oct 13 2015
lbc health group I want them to stop sending me stuff my doctor told me it will not work stop sending me stuff fremont blvd ca Author: alexandria, Kentucky Liars: lbc health group Internet

Oct 13 2015
In the News Sent me a Tampa Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina News Media: In the News Tampa, Florida

Oct 13 2015
Vector Security They ignored problems with my system for months, then refused to work with me when I wanted out of my contract Columbia Internet Author: Lexington , South Carolina Electrical Services: Vector Security Internet

Oct 13 2015
FREDDIE MAC acted on my behalf to secure a consumer credit loan, then sold me a toxic asset riddled with fraud McLean Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Dating Services: FREDDIE MAC Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Woodland newfies Sold me a puppy that has congenital defects, cataracts, bad hips. And when the puppy was shipped to me it came with paperwork from a different breeder. Online Minnesota Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Woodland newfies Internet

Oct 13 2015
Plum Educational Staffing Mr . Caldwell You owe me compensation for my work too! Internet Author: Detroit , Michigan Preschools: Plum Educational Staffing Internet

Oct 12 2015
Miramar One Totally scammed me out of $80. for two years of seo placement services.  Internet Author: Spring, Texas Small Business Services: Miramar One Internet

Oct 12 2015
Pebbles Marks Psychic ripped me off thousands Sacramento California Author: Brookfield , Wisconsin Psychic: Pebbles Marks Internet

Oct 12 2015
Harper Noel Photography SHE WAS PAID IN FULL, CANCELLED ON ME 4 DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING AND HAS NOT REFUNDED ANY MONEY Atlanta Georgia Author: Huntsville, Alabama Photography: Harper Noel Photography Internet

Oct 12 2015
Lifeline screening In the business of tricking the elderly into paying for medically unnecessary tests. The only focus was to upsell useless blood tests to the unknowing participants with scare tactics. Poor management they brought me in and had me sit there for 3+ hours what a waste of my time. They con you into more tests using scare tactics. Read a few reviews from their own employee’s below, this should give you an idea what kind a company is it. Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Clinics: Lifeline screening Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
BD (Ben Dominik) Loan Int’l Franklyn Desmond I received a contract to be signed and returned never ga any personal information to determine approval for the loan. When I inquired about a upfront fee they would only email me the details after I signed and returned the documents explained until I knew where and what the money was for I wouldn't sign anything. Internet Author: Denton, Texas Loans: BD (Ben Dominik) Loan Int’l Internet

Oct 12 2015
R Cline Co Inc, ID 124345 Ray Cline and Rebecca Cline financial fraud, borrowed money from me for business, check with insufficient funds in the bank Gastonia North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loans: R Cline Co Inc, ID 124345 Gastonia, North Carolina

Oct 12 2015
Cashstore/Lesa Gave me runaround Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Cashstore/Lesa Houston, Texas

Oct 12 2015
Hartland cleaning Wont pay me for hours worked. Lincoln Nebraska Author: pawnee city, Nebraska Cleaning Services: Hartland cleaning Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 12 2015
Mike's Trucks & Cars Mike Sold me a vehicle and did not disclose that the vehicle had been recked. Port Orange Florida Info requested Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Dealers: Mike's Trucks & Cars Port Orange, Florida

Oct 12 2015
GP&M Advisory Services Screwed me over and took thousands from me Largo Florida Author: Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: GP&M Advisory Services Largo, Florida

Oct 12 2015
Cash Investments Bryant Gaston, April Smith, Donte Walkers promised a money flip, got me to send them money, and kept trying to fool me into sending them more money. Bellville Michigan
Author: Oak Park, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Investments Internet

Oct 12 2015
Devero Inc. They offered me a job then sent me almost a $3,000 check to deposit in my account for programs. San Jose CA Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Home HealthCare: Devero Internet

Oct 12 2015
Bi-rite Furniture birite furniture, hey hey furniture, houston, bi-rite furniture, They STOLE $325 DOLLARS FROM ME! i when there to buy furniture, I told them I didn't want the table anymore, they told me that there was refunds and he just walked away.  Houston Texas
Author: New Caney, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Bi-rite Furniture Houston, Texas

Oct 12 2015
Pet Amber Alert Mark Jakubczak Pet Amber Alert SCAMMED ME. Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Commerce, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pet Amber Alert Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Breeze auto sale , repair, rental held on to title too long and cost me money/altered title delran New Jersey
Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Breeze auto sale , repair, rental delran, New Jersey

Oct 12 2015
Plan Company dba ISPC ISPC has filed a false judgment against me for property in which I am not in possession. Odessa Florida Author: McKinney, Texas Lawyers: Plan Company dba ISPC Odessa, Florida

Oct 12 2015
Ziebart of Syracuse Had 2 body shops tell me the rust on my truck was coming from the inside out. Ziebart says its a stone chip when the paint is still in place. Won't fix it Syracuse New York Author: Clay , New York Auto Advertising Services: Ziebart of Syracuse Syracuse, New York

Oct 12 2015
ANC Award Notification Cimmission I received a notification in the mail stating that I won $1,230,946.00 or larger amount up to 2 million. It then asked me to select an option of how I wanted to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: murray, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: ANC Award Notification Cimmission Kansas City, Kansas