Your Search | picture me portraits wal mart

Jul 23 2016
Yodle Lied, takes money, strong arms, ignores me, horrible company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Yodle Internet

Jul 23 2016
Freester.com Svcrt.com Pulled Bait & Switch scam on me AFTER I paid for service. Then, lied about it when confronted. Internet Author: Malvern, Arkansas Websites: Freester.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Solicitor Sherwin Shapiro Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti also stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me. Toronto ontario Orginal Submission dates and updates Author: Toronto, Alabama Real Estate Investing: Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Toronto, ontario

Jul 23 2016
Dean Perez/ Loan Officer Cash Advance Inc Emailed a final warning threatening me with court Hayward California Author: Roma, Texas Loans: Dean Perez/ Loan Officer Cash Advance Inc Hayward, California

Jul 23 2016
Dairy queen 902 Meyer RdSeabrook, TX 77586 Over charged, Called me Liar seabrook Texas
Author: duluth, Georgia Fast Food Restaurants: Dairy queen seabrook, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Speed Auto Sales Speed Auto Sales and LeasingPerryTim BrownBillMike RussoMichael RussoMike RussoMichael AminovMike AminovMamon Aminov Send me a deposit to hold the car!!! Find a Family member to Finance the Car!!! We have no record of your deposit!!! Phoenix Arizona FBI gets involved!!! 2/3/16 Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Speed Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Bestforubags Lay eggs shop Paid 60 dollars for a purse that was never shipped to me. China lay eggs shop Internet Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Bestforubags Internet

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
National League of Poker I have won $150.00 and they will not pay me Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: National League of Poker Internet

Jul 23 2016
Dr.Marquand Jerk lied denied hospital aftercare I fired him he claimed to have discharge me after I fired him mcadenville North Carolina Author: Bessemer, North Carolina Doctors: Dr.Marquand mcadenville, North Carolina

Jul 23 2016
Quicken Loans They approved me $85K loan they l don't even qualify Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Investing: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ┬ámarianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Superior Tech Hellp Kevin Smith Wants me to log o/ to his website to return 99.00 Threatened to charge my C.C. 400.00 if I didn't cooperated. New York Nationwide Author: Smithland, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Hellp Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Zagg, Inc. Rip me off saying they never received my old screen protector Internet Author: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Zagg, Inc. Internet

Jul 23 2016
AS Alarm Services Cen Com Frank L Hawk made false statements to threaten me KIRKLAND Washington Author: CUPERTINO, California Security Services: AS Alarm Services KIRKLAND, Washington

Jul 23 2016
wottenkelly79@gmail.com AKA steven.smith568@yahoo.com AKA martinmaurison@gmail.com AKA johnteddybrandner45@gmail.com  do not trust him. he asked me to send him $2000 for a uk passsport and i did as he asked.  Internet Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: wottenkelly79@gmail.com AKA steven.smith568@yahoo.com AKA martinmaurison@gmail.com AKA johnteddybrandner45@gmail.com AKA johnteddywilson45@gmail.com AKA johnteddywillson45@hotmail.com is a scammer Internet

Jul 23 2016
Adam Dubec on ebay he goes by doobillicios518 and he ripped me off on a high end Bose bluetooth speeker Cohoes New York Author: Enfield, Connecticut Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Adam Dubec Cohoes, New York

Jul 23 2016
Mama Shania Spellcaster Fake, fraud, very convincing but has stolen thousands from me Durbin, South Africa Internet
Author: Alabama Liars: Mama Shania Spellcaster Internet

Jul 22 2016
Younes Abdessamad Yones, Yones Production, therealyones Prentnded to get me signed and song on the radio and convicted my investors to throw 12k. Ended up all being bull****. He asked for all of it to cash. Ran off with the money. Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide