PINNACLE SECURITY SYSTEMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pinnacle security systems
There may be more specific results for "pinnacle security systems"
For more specific results for "pinnacle security systems"
Showing 1-25 of 28,752 Found Reports For more specific results for "pinnacle security systems"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Protect America takes your money, offers nothing in return Austin Texas Author: SKIATOOK, Oklahoma Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Vivint APX Holding Group, APX In early July 2017, I submitted in writing a request for termination of services by Vivint for my home alarm service. About a week later, I received an email indicating that I did not submit required notification for termination of services. Provo Utah Author: Rosamond, California Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Word Games Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate The principals of 475 Vaughn and ROI Commercial Real Estate took my security deposit without a valid reason Tucson Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate Tucson, Arizona

AVG Bait and switch Internet Author: Nebraska Security Services: AVG Internet

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Vivint Home Security Worst Customer Service Ever-Can't get out of your Contract Provo Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 15 2017
John B Tucker This man does not respond as promised has been paid in full for handle my dicorced. Lied several times stating it was on the judges desk and is only waiting on a signature. 2 weeks later he emails me asking for his social security number. John has been handling this non contested divorce since Dec of 2016. To date he has failed to perform any services except to lie. I have asked twice to be refunded in full. Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Legal Services: John B Tucker Newnan, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Safe Guard America 2017 I need to purchase a Video Camera for the monitoring system to work, price went from $36.00-$85.00 Gainesville Florida Sensors Author: Gainesville, Florida Home Security: Safe Guard America.com Cromwell, Connecticut

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

17, Report #1392004

Aug 11 2017
United Personal Loan Company United Personal Loan Inc I received an email that contained my banking information and my social security number in it regarding me owing money. I have never dealt with this company before.  Internet Scam. Don't contact them, don't pay Author: Bealeton, Virginia Loans: United Personal Loan Compan Internet

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Pinnacle Credit Management Pinnacle Credit Repair Credit Repair San Jose Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Pinnacle Credit Management Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Capital Connect Capital Connect is a major rip-off and scamer Tucson Arizona Author: Lancaster, Texas Security Services: Capital Connect Tucson, Arizona

Aug 08 2017
WAZ Investments LLC A security deposit of $1000 was made on July 6th for an unrenovated townhouse but no lease was signed. A refund was requested for said amount July 11th. No one could be reached for the refund until July 25th when I still didn't receive an answer. July 28th I finally reach senior management and he says he can not give me a full refund even though I never signed a lease. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Services: WAZ Investments LLC Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 08 2017
Anonymous Architects Porsche keys did not work Evanston IL Author: Evanston, Illinois Auto Security: keylessremotewarehouse.com Internet

Aug 08 2017
Pinnacle Real Estate Group Joseph Kennedy Co-Founder Pinnacle Real Estate - Joseph Kennedy Nationwide Author: Burlingame, California Realtors: Pinnacle Real Estate Group Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Internal Credit Systems, Inc Anytime Fitness of Pottsville PA running a scam with a debt collection agency out of Durham, North Carolina!! Pottsville Pennsylvania Author: Pottsville, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Internal Credit Systems, Inc Durham, North Carolina