Your Search | pioneer credit recovery

Jul 22 2016
Sundance Vacation Told me we had 30 days to cancel, but when I tried to cancel within 3 weeks told me my contract couldn't be cancelled and if I didn't pay it would need up my credit. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Sundance Vacation Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
Howard Buick GMC finance and title Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: Howard Buick GMC Elmhurst, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
Life Payment/Nick Parenti signed me up for multiple credit card leases and forged my name Nationwide Author: Highland Park, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: Life Payment/Nick Parenti Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
chkmate*instantcheckmate 59.16 charge California Author: milton, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: chkmate*instantcheckmate Internet

Jul 22 2016
Collage assist Corporation Performant Recovery, Inc, Business Communication Training Institution ,  I am still being hounded for Education bill from a company sued and found guilty of fraudulent loans California. , performant Financial, Nationwide Author: Dallas, Oregon Computer Classes: Collage assist Corporation Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Sears Credit Card Services SearsCitibankSears Citi They promised a soft inquiry and did five hard inquiries for a credit limit increase. They refuse to remove them. Sioux Falls Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Sears Credit Card Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Open sky Offered me 75 dollar credit as good customer but won't allow me to use it Internet Author: San Pedro , California Sales People: Open sky Internet

Jul 21 2016
AirBNB Internet Credit Scores Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Lodging: AirBNB Internet

Jul 21 2016
world wide vacations Buck or taylor in Winter park fl they called the husband he said NO they then called wife told her i was in agreement she asked them to call back later when i was home to make payment they then pressure wife to give up credit card numbers con artists winter park Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Places & Information: world wide vacations winter park , Florida

Jul 21 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance Payment Systems Corp SCAM ALERT - Performance Merchant Alliance - New Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Novato, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Meta Bank, Giftcardmall.com Rude, lazy ,incompetent illiterates Internet Author: Belmar, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Meta Bank, Gift cardmall.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
Bella At Home I signed up for a trial for the teeth whitening product they advertised and when i didnt see any results i sent the product back at their descretion before the trial period ended and they charged my credit card $94.37. Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Bella At Home Internet

Jul 21 2016
Royal garcinia Placed order for free trial & paid for shipping charges gave credit card info to do there is no mention of canceling order in 14 days charged almost $200 & Co would not credit my account there was nothing they could do San Diego, CA CA Author: Andover, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Royal garcinia Internet

Jul 21 2016
First American Payment Systems Locked into a long term contract Nationwide Author: Meridian, Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First American Payment Systems Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC- Gary Hanna, Manager Nerve Wracking Dillon South Carolina Author: Anonymous, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC Dillon, South Carolina

Jul 21 2016
Cash Net US Group Bureau of Defaulters sent a collection letter threatening to tell my employer I was guilty of Fraud Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Collection Agencies: Cash Net US Group Internet

Jul 21 2016
Firt Step Recovery Cindy Bermea Woodford Not pleased with this First Step. My complaint is more toward the owner/founder- Cindy.Warren Ohio
First Step Recovery- Cindy Bermea Woodford unprofessional and rude Author: Florida Emergency Services: Firt Step Recovery Warren, Ohio

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 21 2016
bovada bavada bavado bovodo bovada.com bovada.lv Watch what they charge your credit card Bahamas Internet Author: Indiana Casinos & Cardrooms: bovada Internet

Jul 21 2016
Reliable Mediation Review Kevin Anderson Scam Alert! Delaware Author: Apple Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Reliable Mediation Review Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
ZENO AUTO PARTS Ripped off my credit card for an expensive door mirror, when I didnt get in 2 weeks I went to this site. My credit card was also used in CA. but didnt connect that right away. Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Austin, Minnesota Auto Parts: ZENO AUTO PARTS Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
Rook Crédit Care Rook aka Crook Crédit Care Oklahoma City Author: Sandston, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Rook Crédit Care

Jul 21 2016
LiveCareer Scam, credit card fraud, dishonest and disreputable New York Nationwide Author: Lynden, Ontario Adult Career & Continuing Education: LiveCareer Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
Serenity Point Recovery Per Wickstrom ,owner, Deceptive, Decieving, Insc Fraud, Feel of Imprisonment Marne Michigan Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Mental Health: Serenity Point Recovery Marne, Michigan