PIONEER CREDIT RECOVERY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pioneer credit recovery
There may be more specific results for "pioneer credit recovery"
For more specific results for "pioneer credit recovery"
Showing 26-50 of 103,487 Found Reports For more specific results for "pioneer credit recovery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
Travomint trying to steal my credit card and Identity details Edinburgh Nationwide
We are not a scam Author: Southsea, Alabama Air Travel: Travomint Edinburgh,

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 20 2017
Continental Finance Verve did not handle dispute charges that i had inquired about or annual fee charges Buffalo Nationwide Author: Belhaven, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Continental Finance Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Vivid Seat TICKETLESS. PAID FOR TICKETS. TOLD THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BY UPS AND VIVID SEAT MADE UP A STORY WHY THEY CANCELED THE TICKETS. WAITING FOR $ BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. Internet Author: New York, New York Attorney Generals: Vivid Seat Internet

Jun 20 2017
Parisian glow Charged credit card over 200.00 for product i did not order Internet Author: Henderson, Michigan Skin Care: Parisian glow Internet

Jun 20 2017
Merrick Bank Rip Off! Omg they are terrible! Internet Author: Union Citu, Georgia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Internet

Jun 20 2017
rebel crate ordered a couple flags, now im getting garbage stickers and a flag every month and getting charged for the trash I can not unsubscribe Internet Author: cleveland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: rebel crate Internet

Jun 20 2017
Lexington Law Ripoff Internet Author: Union City, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jun 19 2017
TES limited ccb credit services rip-off springfield Illinois Author: Laramie, Wyoming Unusual Rip-Off: TES limited springfield, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services non-descriptive debt from TRS Ltd Springfield Illinois Same story here and will not pay!! Author: Harriman, Tennessee Questionable Activities: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
ROC7 $39.99 charge on my credit card for two taclights and bicycle mount. I neither ordered from them nor did I recieve said product from them. When I tried to call I got a hello, then a message we cannot take your call and a hangup! What a fraud! Internet Author: Brier, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROC7 Internet

Jun 19 2017
R.D. Cessna and Associates, LLC Richard Cessna,Thom Williams, Karl Kirshner Did not settle SBA Offer in Compromise contract, Did not settle or work on business credit card debt contract Ramona California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Business Consulting: R.D. Cessna and Associates, LLC Ramona, California

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services Credit collector stated they were collecting for weight losing supplement ,garcinia. i did not order nor did I receive this item. Never received bill and will not pay. Unknown Internet same story here and will not pay !! Author: Maryville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: TRS Limited LLC Internet

Jun 19 2017
1949 sending cbo oil didnt want dartmouth MA Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: cleone silva Massachusetts

1file.org Student loan Huntington Beach CA Internet
Author: Villalba, Other Credit & Debt Services: 1file.org Internet

Jun 19 2017
Youth Renu Anti-Skinaging and EyeIntesivealso, there are different phone numbers for each charge on my credit card statement Total Complete Fraud! They stole from my credit card that was not activated!! Charleston Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Youth Renu Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate superstore Charged my debit card without authorization Texas
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Patriot Superstore Texas

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
CCB-leasing Noah kim(training manager), Leah Norman(hiring manager) CCB-leasing will mess your credit cards up! Don't add these banks to your card! It will be returned and you'll never hear from them again! Apparently New York, New York Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CCB-leasing Internet

Jun 18 2017
SageStream Fallacious reasons for denying credit San Diego California Author: PONTIAC, Michigan Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Heritage Valley Credit Union that acts like a corrupt bank York Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Banks: Heritage Valley York, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2017
Facebook Stole Money From Me And Didn't Even Have a Account Menlo Park California Charges Returned to Bank Card Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Facebook Menlo Park, California

Jun 17 2017
Dermabeauty Signed me up for a free trial that I did not sign up for Internet
Author: Hiawatha, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Dermabeauty Internet

Jun 17 2017
Paypal Stole My Money Internet Author: San antonio, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Internet