PJP HEALTH AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pjp health agency
There may be more specific results for "pjp health agency"
For more specific results for "pjp health agency"
Showing 1-25 of 28,960 Found Reports For more specific results for "pjp health agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Articluate Interpreters, Inc. Articulate Interpreters Barbara Siskin Wendy Lyn Shugar Interpreter Agency will book you for jobs and never pay you Woodland Hills California
Author: Riverside, California Translation Agencies: Articluate Interpreters, Inc. Woodland Hills, California

May 23 2017
UFC GYM Membership cancellation Pearland Texas Author: Houston, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: UFC GYM Pearland, Texas

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 22 2017
Gray & Farrar Dating agency London UK Author: London, Dating Services: Gray & Farrar London,

May 22 2017
Karl Chan - Hong Kong BioSuper Health HGH Karl ChanBioSuper HealthHGH SupplementsSteroidsHuman Growth Hormone SupplementsChan, Karl Karl Chan Thieft, Scammer, Dishonest Businessman, Fake HGH, Scam Anyone, Fake HGH Kits!!!! Hong Kong Internet Author: Union City, California Supplemental Health Programs: Karl Chan - Hong Kong BioSuper Health HGH Internet

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Travits Tcups and Toys I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy, but unable to get Health Record from his breeder, Tara Travit Jacksonville Florida
Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Abuse: Tara Travit, Travits Tcups and Toys Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Nutra Now They claim to not be able to find me in their system AFTER they took my money. Internet Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Now Internet

May 19 2017
Vein Clinics of Americs I completed the laser/injection treatment for my vein problems with my last injection in October. However there has been no improvement in the appearance of my legs. In fact they have gotten worse.  Fairfield Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Misc. Health Specialists: Vein Clinics of Americs Fairfield, Connecticut

May 18 2017
Supreme Garcinia Kept sending reorders. Kept charging without permission San Diego California
Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Supreme Garcinia San Diego , California

May 18 2017
Gloss Motive 500 N Rainbow Blvd Suite 300 Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I THOUGHT I WAS HELPING MY WIFE-NOT GETTING RIPPED OFF! Las Vegas Internet Author: Hilham, Tennessee Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Internet

May 18 2017
Nugenix Nugenix free sample is not free.They will take your money. Internet Author: Coldwater, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Internet

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 18 2017
Gloss Motive Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime Elite This is a rip off!! My husband ordered these, he has alzheimer’s and took it upon himself to order the free samples. THEN the next month $180 is taken out of our account. Being retired I was floored, we don’t get much money on SSI, barely enough to make i Scam Don't know NV & WY Author: Neosho, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 18 2017
Luxurious Eyes & Skin Purchase was for $5.95 only Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Alternative Health: Luxurious Eyes & Skin Internet

May 17 2017
Xpressary Shopify Xpressary.com is a pile of dog sh*t Internet Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Health Clubs & Gyms: Xpressary Internet

May 17 2017
Slim genesis Charge my account for a project I did not order, unauthorized charges to credit card, lied to me over the phone, poor customer service. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Fort sill, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Slim genesis St.Petersburg , Florida

May 17 2017
Jillian Mai Thi, Jillian Epperly Farmers Insurance Group Sacramento CA Quack Holistic Sacramento California Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jillian Mai Thi Jillian Epperly Internet

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
Lux international Sales ApS Luxsyles Lux international Sales ApS is ripping people off Denmark Internet Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Lux international Sales ApS Internet

May 17 2017
Fitweb max Premium Health Order free trial before you can even finish taking the free trial they are charging your account for two products now at $87.47 and $89.47 and when you call and say I don't even want a reorder they say too bad we do not have to refund anything. They are extremely rude and will not let you speak at all. I explained that we had not even received the product but we were charged for it and I did n Las Vegas Internet Author: Mooers Forks, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Fitweb max Internet