PLANET FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: planet fitness
There may be more specific results for "planet fitness"
For more specific results for "planet fitness"
Showing 1-25 of 4,874 Found Reports For more specific results for "planet fitness"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Crystal Springs water DS Services Sparkletts and Alhambra Water Sierra Springs, Belmont Springs Kentwood Springs Mount Olympus Deep Rock Water WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET, STAY AWAY. THEY DONT CARE Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 20 2017
Miles Shumliak WANDERLUST WEEKLY & Denise Wanderlust Weekly Scamming Yoga, Pilates Fitness Businesses with fake features and $60 non existent promotions! Internet
Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: Mies Shumliak WANDERLUST WEEKLY Internet

Jul 19 2017
Excell Fitness McMinnville OR Deceptive contract McMinnville Oregon Author: McMinnville, Oregon Health Clubs & Gyms: Excell Fitness McMinnville OR McMinnville, Oregon

Jul 15 2017
Gary Romano Caradio Romano fitness and health supplements PLEASE BEWARE OF GARY ROMANO FROM CONROE TX Conroe Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Romano Conroe , Texas

Jul 13 2017
PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX ASSISTANT MANAGER ROMEO FROM PLANET FITNESS IN MOON VALLEY PHOENIX IS A SCAM ARTIST phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX phoenix, Arizona

Jul 11 2017
Knuckle up fitness Atlanta Cancellation policy Alpharetta Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Adult Care Facilities: Knuckle up fitness Atlanta Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 11 2017
TYSON TRAINING Joe Tyson, Joseph Tyson fitness, gym, personal training, Lanham Maryland Author: Maryland Weightloss Programs: TYSON TRAINING Lanham, Maryland

Jul 11 2017
Crunch Fitness Crunch Fitness Hamilton, NJ Crunch Fitness is a RIPOFF & WONT LET YOU CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP HAMILTON NEW JERSEY Author: Ewing, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Alphawear Fitness Apparel Albert Acuri Threats and harassment Orlando florida Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Alphawear Fitness Apparel Internet

Jul 10 2017
Consortium Group LLC ClairSkin and Revive EyeMichael Miles, Agent Akron, Oh, Skylark Fitness Wavefit Diet Scam lured by internet ad for beauty products @ 4.95 and 5.99 now out hundreds $ Akron, Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Beauty Products: Consortium Group LLC Akron, , Ohio

Jul 09 2017
American Home Shield These people are the worst home warrany company on the Planet. Run, Run, Fast. Memphis Tennesse Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Bait-and-Switch: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
LA Fitness Refuse to cancel membership over the phone or email even when and individual does not have access to mailing or coming into cancel. Fort Myers Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Fitness Consultants: LA Fitness Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
L.A. Fitness of Clifton LA Fitness, L.A. Fitness, Clifton LA, L.A. Fitness - Unsanitary, Roaches in the Showers, Understaffed Janitors . BEWARE Clifton NJ Author: Rutherford, NJ, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: L.A. Fitness of Clifton NJ

Jul 06 2017
EOS Fitness Gym Training Fees North Las VEgas Nevada Author: NLV, Nevada Alternative Health: EOS Fitness North Las VEgas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 03 2017
pmf fitness products rip off las vagas Nevada Author: navarre, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: pmf fitness products las vagas, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Rampage Academy Took money out of my account without my permission. I live in Pennsylvania. There's no Rampage Fitness in my area. Laguna Hills California Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Rampage Academy Laguna Hills, California

Jun 25 2017
Fitness Connections Membership Scam, Hidden Fees, Outrageous Late Fees, Horrible Customer Service, Easy Way In, Hard to Get Out Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connections Raleigh, North Carolina

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 22 2017
Fitness Dynamics Fitness Dynamics Delivery rancho santa margarita California Author: apple valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Dynamics rancho santa margarita, California

Jun 22 2017
Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics We built a websites and applications for Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics Temple City California Author: CA, California Health Clubs & Gyms: LT Inception Temple City, California

Jun 21 2017
Anytime Fitness David Daniels Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Collection Agency's: Anytime Fitness Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Fraud Woodbury heights Author: Panama city, Florida Health Spas: Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Internet

Jun 15 2017
Club Fitness Dover DE Broken arms? Who cares Dover Delaware Author: Hartly, Delaware Weightloss Programs: Club Fitness Dover DE Dover, Delaware