PLASMANET INC. TRADING AS FREELOTTO OR FREELOTTO EZWIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: plasmanet inc. trading as freelotto or freelotto ezwin
There may be more specific results for "plasmanet inc. trading as freelotto or freelotto ezwin"
For more specific results for "plasmanet inc. trading as freelotto or freelotto ezwin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. Offered a product, cbd oil, as a trial offer for paying the shipping. Now they are trying to take $79.00 for a subscription paid monthly. I have canceled my credit card. doral Florida Author: Warsaw, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. doral, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Sam Levitz Furniture Orange grove location We purchased leather Furniture, $2300, extended leather warranty,$269 for 3year leather repair , in mid 2016; we travel frequently but recently noticed wear spots on severeal places of the seating areas, very unsightly, tried using the leather protection kit but could not fix the spots; called and had technician come to house on friday,, Oct 13, 2017 and he took pictures; told us appt to pick the sofa up to repair would be notified soon; as of the 17 oct 2017 i recalled the customer service and they assured me our claim to repair had been disapproved..Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sam Levitz Furniture ,

Oct 19 2017
Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Gina Monteforte Scam Telemarketers Patchogue New York
Author: Minnesota Financial Services: Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Patchogue, New York

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC EscroPay Ltd Richard ,Rizwan, Ali, Director Company# 07143602 47 Layfield Crescent, NW4 3UI, London, UK2010 N Hancock St., Philadelphia, PA 19123 ,Scheduled to open in November 2017, But looks just like a 3 Floor Apartment Building. Stacey Harrington and/or Merrilee L. Heath Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: HACKETTSTOWEN, New Jersey Financial Services: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Philadelphia, , Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2017
Machine zone Machine zone Machine and no call center or costume service no contact phone number Callafornia Callafornia Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Producers: Machine zone , New Mexico

Theatreland LTD Internet
Wrong Author: Jamestown, New York Theaters: Theatreland LTD or ,

Oct 19 2017
Ebay farisha72, the-trading_co, Dass Trading Co.,Sachin Dass Ebay Horse Equipment Tack Saddles Fraudster Fraud Turlock, CA California Nationwide
Author: Lustre, Montana Sporting Goods: Ebay Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

Oct 19 2017
ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems USA, Daniel, ABC Movers, ABC Moving USA, 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems, DANIEL, Riverwoods IL - Criminal, Scammers, Terrible Movers, Worst Experience of All Time! Lost Most of My Stuff to Damage or Theft. Worst company on the planet for moving, STAY FAR AWAY! They should be in jail! Do not let yourself fall victim to these terrible people 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods, IL 60015. Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Illinois Moving Companies: ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 Riverwoods , Illinois

Oct 19 2017
Marvels of Nature Hid in fine print a 14 day period to call back or else be charge full price Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Marvels of Nature Internet

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Poppoly No such thing as return policy! China Internet Author: Kent, Washington On-Line Stores: Poppoly Internet

Oct 19 2017
ATLAS SERVICE inc. I Got Ripped Off Boynton Beach Florida Author: No Place, Iowa Maintenance Companies: ATLAS SERVICE inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Luna Belle or Luma Belle Illegally took money out of my account !!! I have no idea never got any paperwork stating ! Nationwide Author: Howe, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Products: Luna Belle Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Coast Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Idiot Asad Haroon too much of ego and dumb Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

Oct 18 2017
Steven Quinn Delano Steven Delano Steven conned me into loaning him money in multiple occasions and has not paid me back as he has said. He goes after single moms that he believes make good incomes. McKinney Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Steven Quinn Delano McKinney , Texas

22, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Mosh Bari He promoted a product as an affiliate and promised bonuses that never materialized. Abu Dhabi, UAE United Arab Emirates
Author: Fuji, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Mosh Bari Internet

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide