PLAYA DE LAS PALMAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: playa de las palmas
There may be more specific results for "playa de las palmas "
For more specific results for "playa de las palmas "
Showing 26-50 of 28,600 Found Reports For more specific results for "playa de las palmas "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Scott Karosa Scott Allan Do not believe one word of this person, he is a con man! Henderson Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Mortgage Brokers: Scott Karosa Henderson , Nevada

Jun 20 2017
One United Bank BEWARE Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: One United Bank Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 20 2017
FirstService Residential First Service ResidentialFirst Service HOA Fee seeking n**i association Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Henderson, Nevada Home Owner Associations: FirstService Residential Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements I ordered Pure CBD Tinture online, did a cancellation, and looked at my account today, they have taken $69.95 out of my account again. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
American Home Shield AHS American Home Shield, did not repair my air conditioner after calling numerous of times. I have a daughter with special health care needs who lives in our home, having air during the summer months in Las Vegas is essential. As of June 20, 2017 American Home Shield has not contract me to resolve the issues. Memphis Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Home Shield AHS Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Pure CBD 800-796-1089 Pure CBD (MORE LIKE PURE BULLS**T) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 20 2017
diet supplements-sec rip-off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Latrobe, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: diet supplements-sec Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
America mega million lottery sweepstakes division of unclaimed funds Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sherwood, Oregon Questionable Activities: America mega million lottery sweepstakes division of unclaimed funds Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
Pure CBD Pure CBD tincture for pain, thats a joke. Only gave me pain and stress for try me sample charged me 79.95 after 14 days!! Las Vegas Internet Author: Cleveland , Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Pure CBD Internet

Jun 20 2017
Pure CBC 500 X Drive500 N RainbowSuite 300Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas NV Author: French Creek, wv, West Virginia Alternative Health: Pure CBC 500 Nevada

Jun 20 2017
Film Monkey Studios Rebecca and Chris Portman Beware of Film Monkey Studios, Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada Author: Stockton, California Wedding Services: Film Monkey Studios Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Safe Shepherd safe shepherd internet privacy deducted fee, never provided service, impossible to contact or receive response from Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Services: Safe Shepherd Internet

Jun 19 2017
FSMTB Overland Park Kansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: FSMTB Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 19 2017
Coastline Apparel Mike Defiglio BIG RIP OFF Playa Del Rey Nationwide Author: Los Angelss, California Clothing Stores: Coastline Apparel Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Vic Orlando Refused to complete Job, ruined new equipment Las Vegas Nevada
False accusations & defamation of character are illigal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Stereos: Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Internet

Jun 18 2017
Dr Guven Uzun AKA Playa Medical Plaza AKA Beverly Hills Pain Institute & Neurology MEDICAL FRAUD - OBSCENELY INFLATED MEDICAL BILL / LYING ABOUT INSURANCE COVERAGE Playa Vista California
Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Dr Guven Uzun Playa Vista, California

Jun 18 2017
Las Vegas hypnosis center Kevin Cole Kevin Cole is a fraud. He states 100 percent guarantee but doesn't help you with any problems. Please don't give him your money Las vegas Nevada Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Las Vegas hypnosis center Las vegas, Nevada

Jun 18 2017
Beaute wrinkle reducer Ripped Off North Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Hawley, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute wrinkle reducer Internet

Jun 17 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC LXUOASD*YOURHEALTHTODPure CBD Thieves. Unauthorized card charges. White collar crime. Las Vegas Nevada Author: SCHENECTADY, New York Alternative Health: Diet Supplements -SEC Internet

Jun 17 2017
Pure CBD Tincture Ordered sample for my husband, didn't work so I called and cancelled. I wake up today and they've taken $79.99 out of my account. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Drugstores: Pure CBD Tincture Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 16 2017
phenom health Somehow this company managed to get a hold of my credit card number without my knowledge unfortunately I did not check my statement as closely as I should’ve so this has continued for quite a few months without my knowledge. The amount was about $86 I call them last month and told them to cancel it yet they still build me again this month Las Vagas Nevada Author: LEHIGH ACRES, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health Las Vagas, Nevada

Jun 16 2017
East West Refrigeration public safety, illegal parking Las Vegas Nevada Re: Question Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: East West Refrigeration Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Diet Supplements and oil500 North Rainbow Blvd Suite 300Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 CBC oil charged 347.35 in 1 month (4 different charges) Las Vegas (shipped from) billed from California Nevada Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Beaute Charged 200.00 to my account North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Beonston, Kentucky Beauty Salons: Beaute Nevada