Your Search | pld groups augusta maine, mr. ray dobbins,

Sep 13 2014
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Ray Martin Threat to take me to court if I didn't pay $896.39 in one day upstate New York New York Author: Bellevue, Washington Collection Agencies: Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Internet

Sep 12 2014
John O'Brien D Jay FireJohn O'Bryian Mr John O'Brien, a former employee of Vaughan Fire & Rescue Service, husband of Fatima O'Brien, as well as a resident of Vaughan and Kitchener, Waterloo used Kijiji to advertise a Macbook. I thought he was selling me a late 2011 15 Macbook Pro Retina, and he ended up giving me a 2008 13 Unibody Macbook! Kitchener, Waterloo Ontario
Author: Kitchener, Waterloo, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: John O'Brien Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario

Sep 12 2014
Non Stop Delivery INC Josh Havener, customer care manager; Maly Bendelac,customer care rep; Brian Roberson Customer care rep This business doesn’t live up to its promises. They are very deceptive and doesn't hold high regards to their customer's needs. Grovetown Georgia, Terminal Manager, Nationwide Author: augusta, Georgia Shipping Companies: Non Stop Delivery INC Nationwide

4, Report #791937

Sep 11 2014
DST Services LLP Pedro Santiago, Catrina Jones Funding of Petroleum Products Scam New York, Washington DC Author: London, Other Financial Services: DST Services LLP New York, Washington DC

Sep 11 2014
Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Email sent from Ray Marshall Accused me of applying for a loan online and having the funds deposited to a Chase account last year. Informed me that there was a warrant out for my arrest and that I would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regarding this matter. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Internet

Sep 11 2014
MR ED , Rodeo Kia YO YO financing scam... Avondale Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: MR ED , Rodeo Kia Avondale, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
The Sense10 Agency Michael Garrett Total ripoff man is definitely a snake! Evans Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Media: The Sense10 Agency Evans , Georgia

Sep 10 2014
Preferred Guests Resorts Best Vacation Ever No Refund Nationwide Author: Portland, Maine Resorts: Preferred Guests Resorts Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Anything Outdoors Scott Jones Scott Jones did not complete his landscaping contract and did not leave our yard as would have been expected for the amount spent Augusta Georgia Author: Georgia Landscaping: Anything Outdoors Augusta, Georgia

Sep 09 2014
Crunchyroll crunchyroll.com Double dipping from bank account & ignoring request to terminate services Internet Author: Saco, Maine Video Stores: Crunchyroll Internet

Sep 08 2014
TestoRushRX Unauthorized CC Billing and deceptive practices Maine Author: Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: TestoRushRX Maine

Sep 08 2014
Silver Sand Party Bus, Inc. Ray StackNancy, vice president limo, party bus, rip off, deception, lying Bay City Michigan Author: Linwood, Michigan Chauffeurs: Silver Sand Party Bus, Inc. Bay City, Michigan

Sep 08 2014
Green Pay Day Loans Sam Williams Around 8-20-14 and 8-21-14 Mr. Sam Williams and I entered into arrangements for a loan. He indicated that he needed some money for a processing fee. He indicated he needed $100.00 and advised me to obtain a Vanilla card #600 736 2563. Later he advised that since our credit was bad we needed to obtain another card for $250.00 to secure the loan and I advised him that I did not have the $250.00 and he said $100.00 would be ok so I obtained another Vanilla card #765 592 5590 for $100.00. We have never received the loan and I reported both of these cards to your company as being a fraud. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Flint, Michigan Cash Services: Green Pay Day Loans Internet

Sep 07 2014
Marina Beauty Bar Banned/Expired Products, Unlicensed Facialists Cause Third Degree Burns Marina Del Ray California

Sep 07 2014
Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International I feel so ashamed right now. I had a dream that has been crushed by Mr. Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International. He sweet talked me into publishing my first book with them and now I have nothing but an empty wallet and a sense of profound insicurity. I trusted him and gave him all my manuscripts. Now the only thing I have is hope .... yes, I hope that someday, someone will shoot both his kneecaps off. New York New York Author: Porto Potenza Picena, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Sep 06 2014
Luma repair---Ann used my credit card for Luma Repair. of $4.95 sent no order. had to trace when was shipped gave mr tracking # after 3 calls and 2 emails told them I want nothig else from them and do not order anything else from my credit card since I have received nothing from them. 1st email reply was I lived in Australia. would take 10-15 days for delivery. that is what made me not want anything more. I will call this nber 1+800-562-9682 to cancel any other order from this company Internet Author: Chicago Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Luma repair---Ann Internet

Sep 06 2014
Marina Beauty Bar Horrible Products, Expired Products, Health Code Violations Marina Del Ray California Author: los angeles, California Beauty Products: Marina Beauty Bar Marina Del Ray, California

Sep 05 2014
American Standard LET'S SEE!!! I gave American Standard authorization to my account in the amount of 199.00 to be taken on 8/14/2014. Montecito California Author: Ask, Maine Real Estate Services: American Standard Internet

Sep 03 2014
U.S. Sweepstakes Megamillion Co. Mr. James Cooper These creeps tried to scam my elderly mother out of money on three separate occasions New York New York Author: Lawndale, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: U.S. Sweepstakes Megamillion Co. New York, New York

Sep 03 2014
Feinberg & Waller / Marshall Waller Worst Lawyer in LA Calabasas California Author: Holden, Maine Attorneys & Legal Services: Feinberg & Waller / Marshall Waller Calabasas, California

Sep 02 2014
U.S. Grants Department Kevin Gibson and Brain Carter Hi I received 4 phone calls from a Mr. Kevin Gibson that I was awarded 7,849.00 for a u.s. grant that I would not have to repay back I did not give any of my personal information but, I would like Mr. Brain Carter prosecuted told me to suck his private area washington Mr. Brain Carte Author: Imperial Beach, California Cult Organizations: U.S. Grants Department washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 01 2014
uship pet transport Mr Harrison neba pet transport inverness scottland Author: dagenham, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: uship pet transport Mr Harrison neba inverness, Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
Rubel Aziz Partex Group MR RUBEL AZIZ TAKES OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY BY FORCE DHAKA Bangladesh
Author: Holliswood, New York Gangs: Rubel Aziz Partex Group Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Aviator College Science & Technology Ari Ben Aviator inc. THE OWNER OF THE FLIGHT SCHOOL IS A LIAR AND A THIEF. THERE ARE SEVERAL STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN RIP OFF FROM THIS UNFAIR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUDLENT UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BOTH IN TEXAS WHERE HIS FIRST SCHOOL WAS AND HE RAN TO FLORIDA AND A GIRL FROM ENGLAND WAS KILLED AT HIS FLORIDA SCHOOL. THE PLANES ARE NOT SAFE ANF THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED NUMEROUS TIMES TO THE FAA. THE OWNERS GRANDSON IS A CONVICTED DURG ADDICTED WHO WORKED ON ARIPLANES UNTIL STUDENTS REPORTED HIM. MICAHEL COHEN IS A LIAR AND HE RUNS AN UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL THERE ARE MANY LAWSUITS IN ST. LUCIE COUNTY AND IN US FEDERAL FT PIERCE COURT HOUSE . MR. COHENS PLANES BREAK DOWN ALL THE TIME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN PLANES THEY ARE UNSAFE AND HE IS AN EXTREMLEY DISHONEST PERSON NOT A REAL BUSINESS MAN. THE VICE PRESIDENT IS A LIAR AND SHE HAS COMMITTED FRAUD AND SEXUALLY HARRASS THE MALE STUDENTS WHO ARE HALF HER AGE. Their are lawsuits to prove it go to st.lucie.gov civil division lawsuits posted and US Federal ft. pierce court FT. PIERCE FLORIDA Author: vero beach, florida , Florida Aviation Schools: Aviator College Science & Technology Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Ramon ortiz aka Raymond ortiz devino aka Ray STOLEN VALOR/ WANNABE MAFIOSO/ DEPUTY CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF HOMELESS/PSYCHIATRIST Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Ramon ortiz Bronx, New York