PLD GROUPS AUGUSTA MAINE, MR. RAY DOBBINS, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pld groups augusta maine, mr. ray dobbins,
There may be more specific results for "pld groups augusta maine, mr. ray dobbins,"
For more specific results for "pld groups augusta maine, mr. ray dobbins,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Premiera Matrixyl Cream would not accept my cancellation during the trial period and is now billing me monthly for $98.00 and not getting the product which I have mentioned I have cancelled does not appear internet Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Premiera Matrixyl Cream Maine

Jul 22 2017
MR Interior design Manny Regalado II interior designer, paid for complete renovation, paid in full $92,000. Only $10,000 of furniture delivered. He is a con atist that has defruaded many families, see yelp review. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: MR Interior design Los Angeles, California

Jul 20 2017
Tommy Carroll Carroll Painting, Carroll Coatings , Carroll Barn Painting, Pat Carroll Painting Paid $3500 to paint my pole barn. He said he was ordering the paint and would be back on monday. Never showed, wont answer or call me back. North Augusta South Carolina Author: Collinsville, Illinois Home Improvements: Tommy Carroll North Augusta, South Carolina

Mr B's pool company No warranty on a 3 year old pool st peters Missouri
Author: St peters, Missouri Questionable Activities: Mr B's pool company st peters, Missouri

Jul 19 2017
Barrett Jackson Barrett Jackson is a rip-off as a seller West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Maine Auto Dealers: Barrett Jackson Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
KiPo Sold me a an unauthorized copy of Quick Books using registrations codes already in use. Internet
Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Computer Software: KiPo Internet

Jul 17 2017
Unlimited Accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J Kahn Bank transfer unlimited eBay account scam con Manchester Internet Author: Manchester , Alabama E-trade: Unlimited Accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 16 2017
Beauty Within Sent me this product for 4.95 and then sent me another in a week the next week i got 2 more Beauty Within Provo Utah Ok Mr or Mrs fruit cake as you call yourself let me give you a little heads-up Author: Del City, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Beauty Internet

Jul 16 2017
American Credit Debt Solutions Ray AzcuiLaura Fallick, a/k/a Laura Godbold You pay upfront application fees. They do not give you a loan. New York New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Jul 15 2017
Unlimited accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J (Jay) Khan Scam. Bank transfer con trick. Manchester Internet
Author: Colne, E-trade: Unlimited accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 13 2017
Ackerman & Walker spoke to: Alex Attia and James Stone Called stating that they were representing American Webb Loan and Alex Attia stated I owed them $3,000 and Mr. Jones stated that I owed $2,100 and they were attemping to collect for the loan company. When question them further they stated that they had my address and my social security number and that they were going to take me to court for the amount. New York New York Author: Palmyra, Virginia Collection Agencies: Ackerman & Walker New York,

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 12 2017
Mr gun /dealer Lousy Service and packing Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Moorcroft, Wyoming Guns & Ranges: Mr gun /dealer Grand Rapids MI 49512,

Jul 11 2017
Leslie Kane Morgan & Associates, Keven Duraci & Joshua Trevor & Mr. Kane Credit Card, proceeding with court filing, paper service San Diego Internet Author: Wilbur, Washington Collection Agency's: Leslie Kane Morgan & Associates Internet

Jul 11 2017
Xpressary Ray Twitty in Customer Service. I ordered this kitchen item that cut vegetables. It was ordered on March 18th, 2017. I paid $38.85 for 3 of the items. My order number was #6899 and they said I would get a tracking number once it came to the United States. I emailed them quite a few times. I quickly got a response then all of a sudden, NOTHING. I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money. Never did. I also see the name of Shad in Customer Service that responded to me too. Never said but said order was coming from China. Internet Author: Carmel, Indiana Bake Shops: Xpressary Internet

Jul 10 2017
Serenity Rejuvenation & Mr O'Connel Totally unprofessional ripoff; DO NOT GO THERE! Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Beauty Salons: Serenity Rejuvenation Bellevue, Washington

Jul 10 2017
International Marine scam, false advertising, crook, avoid calls, Boynton Beach Nationwide Voice Mail From Mr. Marks Supporting our Scomplaintnenttatements. Author: Islamorada, Florida Marine Accessories: International Marine Nationwide

Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
(((REDACTED))) - Dione Tillman did an excellent job Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet

Jul 09 2017
John Miller Mr. John Miller, Mr. Blessed Long Scam Not available Long Beach, California Author: San Diego, California Attorney Generals: John Miller Not available ,

Jul 09 2017
mr transmission texas transmission repair Milex Scam Artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: mr transmission Houston,

Jul 08 2017
American Credit Debt Solutions, Laura Faulick, Ray Azcui Did not complete task, or refund money New York Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Loans: American Credit Debt Solutions Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Elite Face Cream/ Skin Serum 14-day Free Trial Scam Augusta Georgia Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Skin Care: Elite Face Cream Skin Serum Augusta, Georgia

Jul 07 2017
Allumiderm You are offered a free sample for $4.95 each, they offer no more information about charging you after 14 days. So I was surprised to see my account had been charged $175.00. When I called and spoke to them about it they tried to tell me I knew it was going to be charged and I said I did not I only wanted the sample. The sample for 4.95 is actually $89.95. I bought it because Victoria Osteen was affiliated with it as her skin product. Bottom line it is a scam, they got my money and I got $61.00 back and they kept $114.00 Shame on the Osteens if this is her product!!! Author: Augusta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Allumiderm

Jul 06 2017
bossledgrowlights dealt with Molly Will not honor 3 year warranty after 1 year Rowland Heights California Author: danforth, Maine Lighting Stores: bossledgrowlights Rowland Heights, California