Your Search | plrcinc.com
Approximately 29 Reports Found

Sep 02 2008
USASHOPPINGCLUB.COM. USA CREDIT, PLRCINC.COM THEY WENT INTO MY ACCOUNT UNAUTHORIZED AND PROCEEDED TO PULL OUT 149.00, AND THEN PROCEEDED TO DO IT AGAIN THEY NEED TO BE PROSECUTED. INTERNET Author: POMONA, California Internet Fraud: USASHOPPINGCLUB.COM.USA CREDIT, PLRCINC.COM Nationwide

Sep 02 2008
PLRCINC.COM Unauthorized debit against my checking account. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: PLRCINC.COM Nationwide

Aug 27 2008
PLRCINC.COM They are withdrew 7.99 from my bank account that I did not authorize Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Loans: PLRCINC.COM Nationwide

Aug 27 2008
SAFEIDSUPP.COM - PLRCINC.COM This company said I was approved for a loan, I did not authorize anything to be taken out of my bank account. The next thing I know I am receiving NSFs notices on my account for this company. One was for $7.99 and another was $31.85 trying to be taken from my account. I did not check any boxes or authorize any such thing to happen nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: SAFEIDSUPP.COM - PLRCINC.COM Nationwide