Your Search | pmi professional marketing international, pmi coaching

Nov 28 2016
PMB#402,1334 Peninsula blvd. Director prizes data Division T.kuopl Verified Winner of over 1.8 million dollars New York City New York Author: Pensacola , Florida Multi Level Marketing: PMB#402,1334 Peninsula blvd.

Nov 27 2016
Essential Nutra- supplment company sold deceptive marketing advertising escondido California Author: las vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Essential Nutra escondido, California

Nov 27 2016
WorkNHire Fake Employment Site Internet This may have been in error Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: WorkNHire Internet

Nov 27 2016
Single platform constant contact Its like malware for your google listing New York Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Single platform Internet

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 26 2016
Exteriors of Long Island Hudson Companies Beyond slow, kinda shoddy, would not use again. Professional appearance, thats where it ends however Patchogue New York Author: Town of Hempstead, New York Building Services: Exteriors of Long Island Patchogue, New York

Nov 26 2016
Radiant Skin Dr. Oz Internet Free trials of anti aging products with Dr. Oz videos Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Radiant Skin Internet

Nov 26 2016
Craigslist Ad Posting Scam.. His name is Obak Ovro.. He stole my $500. Internet Author: New York Multi-Level Marketing: Cheap Craigslist Posting Service Internet

Nov 26 2016
PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Said I won 100,000 then asked for 1,500 to send the check. I asked PCH they said that that person doesn't work for them. I haven't sent any money, as I don't have the money. On ss disability and it only covers my bills I can't get Christmas for my grandkids Florida
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Internet

Nov 26 2016
Lux style international Have sent me an item I did not order with an invoice demanding payment in 14 days Denmark Internet Author: Merthyr tydfil. UK, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style international Internet

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 25 2016
Lux style international Sent products I definitely did NOT order and won't pay for postage to return then unused. Shocking. Odense
Author: Hamilton, Beauty Salons: Lux style international Odense,

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 25 2016
Wagner Consulting International | Not paying my invoice. Did work in August/September | New York Internet Contact us Author: Germany, Georgia Translation Agencies: Wagner Consulting International Internet

Nov 24 2016
Luxstyleintl LUX STYLE Lux Style Lux International Sales Aps Shipped and billed me for item I browsed but never ordered Denmark Internet
Author: Canningvale, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyleintl Internet

Nov 24 2016
TVC Marketing violated their contract agreement Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lawyers: TVC Marketing Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Nov 24 2016
Jill Gibson Arany International , Escalade Logistics Stole rental equipment, stole tires wheels, major damage to equipment, refuses to pay rent, avoiding repo agents Irving Texas Author: Villa ridge, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Jill Gibson Irving, Texas

Nov 24 2016
LuxStyle International Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark scam on facebook - once you select a product just to look at it it creates an order- you are stock with it and can t cancell it Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark Internet Author: montreal, Quebec Beauty Products: LuxStyle International Internet

Nov 24 2016
Playster / Playster.Com Deceptive affiliate marketing, bait and switch concerns, copyright abuses, supporting spammy advertisers and bookjackers, claiming to offer PDFs of authors books as a ruse to attract signups to Playster Internet
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Playster Internet

Nov 23 2016
Lux international sales aps Luxstyle international The company trying to charge me for a product I don't buy. I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Denmark Internet Author: Lafayette , Indiana Alternative Health: Lux international sales aps Internet

Nov 23 2016
Hole in One International Reno Hole in One International ComplaintsHIO InternationalOdds on PromotionsHole in One International LawsuitsOdds on Promotions Lawsuits Hole in One International Reno Nevada
Odds on Promotions is there Other Name Author: Tampa, Florida Golf Courses: Hole in One International Reno Reno, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
Augeo Marketing Perk Points Mall Internet Author: Brea, California Internet Fraud: Augeo Marketing Internet

Nov 23 2016
Microsoft Office 365 I had previous professional version of Office Suit. Due to problems with the computer with Windows 10. And Indian technitian took over the computer and as a result several programs were deleted including Office Suit.when th Nationwide Author: Scarsdale, New York Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Professional Products Powerjection III Failure to Repair Hawthorne California Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Professional Products Hawthorne, California