POETRY.COM ,THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: poetry.com ,the international library of poetry
There may be more specific results for "poetry.com ,the international library of poetry"
For more specific results for "poetry.com ,the international library of poetry"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Stokes Auction Believe company to advantage of my circumstance to get lower prices at their auction Port Orchard Washington Author: Oroville, California Auction / Liquidators: Stokes Auction Port Orchard, Washington

Sep 25 2017
bookbyte.com Rentu.com LLC Will scam you out of your book and not pay you for it. Currently filing complaint with BBB: bbb.org/northwest Business Name: Rentu.com LLC Address: Salem, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 378-1500 According to another review site (resellerratings.com/store/BookByte) this is their typical MO, to reject the book and not pay you for it. Salem Oregon Author: Alabama Book Stores: bookbyte.com Salem, Oregon

Sep 25 2017
Southwest University at El Paso, Texas In all honesty, I hate Southwest University at El Paso, Texas. The instructors, despite a few, really don't care about the students' education.  Don't do it. El Paso Texas Nationwide Author: Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southwest University at El Paso, Texas Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
D'OR 24K - Le Pelle Spa and Salon Did Not Inform Me of No Refund Policy Houston Texas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Beauty Salons: D'OR Texas

Sep 25 2017
Jullen & Illujen Creams MezzzmeriseEVL Glow Appeal Charged large sums of money for two samples that were advertised as free. Seattle Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Jullen & Illujen Creams Internet

Sep 25 2017
direct TV Now The app has now way to call in to have disputes, there is also a problem with there system. I was supposedly returned a payment on there end and because there system shows returned, thats the end of there discussion. I have not received my money, and I guess I'm suppose to just forget about $66.50 Im not going to small claims for this, just watch out. (direct tv now). Also, they don't mail checks. So Im out $66.50 and I guess it someone else's fault. tustin Internet Author: Tustin, California Theaters: direct TV Now Internet

Sep 25 2017
Sirius/XMRadio Did not transfer lifetime radio to another Washington District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Auto Audio Electronics: Sirius/XMRadio Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Products Cube Ordered a computer from Marvin, and payed on PayPal. Internet Additional information Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

Sep 25 2017
WowwFashion Ordered Straightening Iron 2 months ago. No Product yet and can't locate the company. Internet Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Beauty Salons: WowwFashion Internet

35, Report #1402038

Sep 25 2017
Medical Marijuana Bud Shop the salesman kept adding costs, first was insurance @ $200, then was $1000 for customs, all the while claiming fed ex had the package so he couldnt cancel the order. i asked to see fed ex paperwork, instead i got hounded to pay $1000 for customs. he says so you want me to abandon the package? i said there never was one and you sir are a sad sad man. also, for a so-called cali man, you sound pretty african and you certainly dont still to the cali time zone. money lost, lesson learned he says california, most likely Africa Internet Author: California Pharmacies: Medical Marijuana Bud Shop Internet

Sep 25 2017
Golden Valley Lending Golden Valley Lending--Being Investigated by the Feds! Upper Lake California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: Golden Valley Lending Upper Lake, California

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

Sep 25 2017
Travelocity, American Vacation Activations, My Sunny Vacations Travelocity promised me 5days 4 nights all inclusive packages of my choice, to be used by 18 months. Nationwide Author: French Camp, California Resorts: Travelocity Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
BBB of Los Angeles CA Carina Alaniz and the California LA BBB Lazy? Don’t care about legitimate complaint L.A. California Nationwide Yes Robert. Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Consumer Services: BBB of Los Angeles CA Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
ACMRAR TRIMCHOICE phone 888 2522251 Charged me an amount of 69.95 without my permission Nationwide Author: Bessemer, Alabama Alternative Health: ACMRAR TRIMCHOICE Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Eileen Brockbank New York Circle Of Translators Freelance Translator and Editor New York New York Author: New York City , New York Language: Eileen Brockbank New York, New York

Sep 25 2017
UPS damaged item, was supposed to investigate, then stole the item from us, item now missing, even with insurance wont help us Nationwide Author: Evansville, Wisconsin Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
ASPLUNDH AKA GRID ONE SOLUTIONS SMART METER COMPANY Smart meter company GRID ONE SOLUTIONS is alter ego of ASLPLUNDH to install smart meters without consent of PA homeowners WILLOW GROVE Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Inspections & Hazards: ASPLUNDH AKA GRID ONE SOLUTIONS WILLOW GROVE , Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2017
Bank of America B of A $8 FEE FOR CASHING CHECKS COSTA MESA Nationwide No-- Author: Costa Mesa, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Award Notifications Commissions World Headquarters They sent me fraudulent information in the form of a scam and phising kansas city Kansas Author: clairton, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: Award Notifications Commissions kansas city, Kansas

Sep 25 2017
Ash Kalia Ash DANIEL THE OWNER IS A YOUNG KID WHO IS A SCAM ARTIST Twin lakes Florida Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Auto Transporters: Ash Kalia Internet

Sep 25 2017
Starz Moblie They hired me to deliver flyers for their company. I did the work. The employer said he would come and give me more flyers to deliver and my weeks pay. He never showed up and made excuses. A few days later he sent me an anonymous text promoting his internet service. Brampton Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Starz Moblie Brampton, Ontario

Sep 25 2017
A-1 Healthcare They told me when I took this policy it would be accepted everywhere, well it's not even accepted in my local town for healthcare? They took money besides the monthly , which I was never told? And I tried to cancel but ended up having to put stop payment so they couldn't take any more money. They lie, lie , lie to get your money for insurance that is no good! McKinney Texas
Author: Gillsville, Georgia Health Insurance: A-1 Healthcare McKinney , Texas

Sep 25 2017
Elly's world brought 2 of their straight2 Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Sep 25 2017
ani*ansskincream after the trial they send me every month products that I do not want and they charge my credit card I ask for a trial but I never knew it was for every month dont know dont know Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Beauty Products: ani*ansskincream Nationwide