Your Search | ,the international library of poetry

Oct 03 2015
11:56 AM Return Policy is Not Adequately Disclosed Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Update to last line of report Author: Omaha, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Tire Rack TireRack.Com Tire Rack intentionally does not fully describe the products that they sell. South Bend Indiana Author: Hyde Park, Utah Auto Parts: Tire Rack South Bend, Indiana

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink We ordered internet service. We were told the bill would be for less than $80.00 a month. Winter Garden Florida Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Internet: CenturyLink Winter Garden, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Bellalabs I had cancelled two orders which were charged to two different credit cards. A month later I received another oder for appr.90.oo which came out of my checking account from a debit card.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cave Spring, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Bellalabs Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
09:21 AM iPhone Division of Venture i. S.A. Not Responding to client and do not deliver the services Beverly Hills Internet
DMCA Author: los angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Maryland State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Don't give to phone solicitors for maryland-state-lodge-fraternal order of police Internet Author: Sykesville , Maryland Nonprofit Organizations: Maryland State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Internet

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Charles Smith Charles Smith is trying to scam me out of money stating that I owe money to a cash advance. CA Internet Author: Ridgeway, Virginia Collection Agencies: Charles Smith Internet

Oct 03 2015
Queenkickz Fulong Chen Sold me a pair of shoes through their instagram account queenkickz18 which ever ended up coming. Fujian, Putian. Internet Author: Lusaka, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Queenkickz Internet

Oct 03 2015
Ritzy Parties Christy Troxell christy troxell of Ritzy Party / Ritzy Parties party partners, Ritzy Parties LLC. Ritzy Parties Christy Troxell fights dirty, lies, lose cannon, party planning gone wrong oc party planner Foothill Ranch California
Author: Irvine, California Party Planners: Ritzy Parties Christy Troxell Foothill Ranch , California

Oct 03 2015
ColiseumFX ColiseumFX SCAMMER KING OF THE KING Nationwide Author: Alabama Liars: ColiseumFX Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 03 2015
Christian Taylor Christian Taylor, Love Spells & Psyphic Readings, is a complete FRAUD/FAKE/SCAM! I paid him $200 through money gram, Houston,TX. After I paid, he stopped answering & changed the phone#. He also said if it didn't work he would refund my money, to date I ha LOSER/SCAM/FAKE Houston Internet Author: Nashville, Alabama Art Galleries: Christian Taylor Internet

Oct 02 2015
John nguyen BEWARE OF MAXXSPY FRAUDSTER!! Internet Author: Ludhiana, Private Investigators: John nguyen Internet

Oct 02 2015
Adam Young Irene ChuSunny Chu ebay scammers, I ordered laptop, they sent me box full of magazines Vancouver BC Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Adam Young Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 02 2015
Tax Group Center Josh Kahn WHAT A SCAM OF A BUSINESS Calabasas California Author: AUBURN, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
PORTABOARDS Avant solutions, Brian Ivanchan, The Denton Guide, Denton Trailer Co, TexMade Trailers, Location Icons, Living Magazine, Pack and Ship Portaboards AVOID AVOID AVOID. BRIAN IVANACHAN WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY & DISAPPEAR. DO NOT LOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY Denton Texas Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trailers: PORTABOARDS Internet

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Ulitmate Medical Academy Billing and Coding Diploma Reported to the VA that I did not attend Tampa  Florida Author: Baker, Florida Computer Training & Education: Ulitmate Medical Academy Tampa, Florida

All American readers All information of company are unknown Internet
Author: Luverne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers nationwide

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
Installment loans Direct Scammed the amount of $526 from me Sanford Florida Author: Greenwich , Connecticut Loans: Installment loans Direct Sanford , Florida

Oct 02 2015
Ruth Newsome Nelson Heathland Collies Took my deposit and put the puppy back up for sale, Sold me a puppy with genetic defect Oneco Florida How is that relevant? Author: BRADENTON, Florida Dog Breeders: Ruth Newsome Nelson Oneco , Florida