Your Search | poetry.com the international library of poetry

Jan 18 2017
ACE Incorporation Legal action of unpaid online that I already paid off!!!! Internet Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: ACE Incorporation Internet

Jan 18 2017
trekkinn tradeinn, trekkinn refuse to respond, no response, ignoring, rovince of Girona, España Internet Author: los angeles, California Sporting Goods: trekkinn Internet

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
Anthony hagarty rachel mary keith zillow redfin harassing me making me sick playing with utitities causing me and child to vomit no proof because they leave no prints behind they are angry at me because i requested work to be done  in apt 1 and the building is as old as from 1925 pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Owner Associations: Anthony hagarty pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Rc international express Scam Converse, Texas Author: San antonio , Texas Abusive Parents: Rc international express Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount They did not deliver the goods i ordered and not replying my emails since then. Internet Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Cameras & Video: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Tress Obsession I have a number of friends in the hair industry and I keep seeing their work and pictures/videos STOLEN by Tress Obsession (tressobsession.weebly.com) and Tress Obsessions on Facebook. They give NO credit to the stylist whom videos they steal.  BUYERS BEWARE! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Jan 18 2017
statewide adr Calling my place of employment New York New York Author: Antioch, Tennessee Collection Agency's: statewide adr New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
Econopick I ordered a Dallas Cowboys jacket on Sept 29th and still haven't received that not my refund that I have been asking for. They have been giving me the rUnited around. A China Econopick.com Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Econopick Internet

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Did you have a loan on the vehicle? Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
The Wire Nut Sneaky way to get your monies. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Wire Nuto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
iCreatife I ordered a phone case and a tempered glass screen protector from them which costed around $40 well over a month ago after numerous times of emailing and getting the same automated message and it seems that other people are having the same issue I honestly think it's a scam Internet Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: iCreatife Internet

Jan 17 2017
Proven Power Sports Mini Search LLC Took my mony for a scooter , never delivered it , their phone is now disconnweted and no one answers the email Brooklynn New York Author: Elgin, Texas Motorcycles: Proven Power Sports Brooklynn, New York

Jan 17 2017
PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST ICEBEAR ICEBEARATV PACIFIC RIM INTERNATIONAL DEALER - BEWARE!! RETAIL CUSTOMERS - BEWARE! RIPOFF / NO PARTS / NO SERVICE FONTANA CALIFORNIA
Author: Florida Motorcycles: PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Matthew Neer Fan Page Matthew Neer Did not deliver my membership access to the product he was selling online. Internet Author: Michigan City, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Neer Internet

Jan 17 2017
Clash of Kings Game Rip off. Short packages. Shields that lapse early. Zero customer service. Even Google was confused. Online Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Computer Software: Clash of Kings Internet

Jan 17 2017
TransAmerica Life Insurance Co. withheld cash value of life insurance Cedar Rapids, Iowa Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Insurance Companies: TransAmerica Life Insurance Co. Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Job Killing Dan Klein,Brad Campbell,Ben Pederson Misrepresent the product, its all free online, Do not coach, Will threaten you Online Internet Author: lancaster, California Bait-and-Switch: Job Killing Internet

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Holland America Orlando Ashford The President lacks wisdom to solve problems Seattle Washington Author: SPANAWAY, Washington Customer: Holland America Seattle , Washington