Your Search | poetry.com
Approximately 317 Reports Found

May 01 2011
poetry.com poetry.com international library of poetry I entered over twenty of my poems on poetry.com/the international library of poetry and they were plagerized wareham, Massachusetts Author: wareham, Massachusetts Book Publishers: poetry.com wareham, Massachusetts

Apr 15 2011
Poetry.Com International Library of Poetry They fooled me into thinking I was a good Poet Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.Com Internet

Feb 18 2011
Poetry.com&Poets Workshop poet rank ammbassoder in the 2007 magazine of POETS RANK vip P6994385- 999 12 Wasilla Ak poem name Forgiving The Enemy Love&Kindness 45 others gone Owings Mills, Minnesota
Author: Wasilla, Alaska Literary Agencies: Poetry.com&Poets Workshop Owings Mills, Minnesota

Jan 13 2011
HOWARD ELY international library of poetry, poetry.com CREATED ONLINE POETRY CONTEST SCAM TO OBTAIN MY INDIVIDUAL POEMS FOR PERSONAL USE, PUBLICATION, AND WEALTH Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Desktop Publishing: HOWARD ELY Internet

Jan 08 2011
International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets - poetry.com Poetry.com, Poet Society Where Are My Poems?! Internet
Author: New Bern, North Carolina Book Publishers: International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets - poetry.com Internet

Jan 08 2011
Famous Poets Society - American Poets Society, & Poetry poetry.com SCAM ARTISTS.... Hollywood's Famous Poets Society, Celestial Arts, F P S Talent , Oregon Author: Lorton, Virginia Book Publishers: Famous Poets Society - American Poets Society, & Poetry Talent, Oregon

Aug 16 2010
Howard Ely - Poetry.com Scandolous Internet Author: sand springs, Oklahoma Book Publishers: Howard Ely - Poetry.com Internet

Jul 21 2010
International Library Of Poetry.com poetry.com I have many poem I wrote to them for contest and they put all my poems in different books Internet, Maryland Author: Oakley, California Book Publishers: International Library Of Poetry.com Internet, Maryland

Jul 19 2010
poetry.com THEY STOLE MY POEMS AND SOLD THEM TO OTHERS SAID MY POEMS WERE IMMACULANT OUTSTANDING AND BLAH BLAH BLAH. Nationwide Author: LEAVENWORTH, Kansas Liars: poetry.com Nationwide

Jun 09 2010
poetry.com / Noblle of New York I was told my poem was not only going to be published by Noble of New York but I was also selected to be ambassador of the year to represent poets, Internet Author: Port Jervis, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: poetry.com / Noblle of New York Internet

May 31 2010
Howard Ely - The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com poetry.com rip off Internet Author: , Liars: Howard Ely - The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com Internet

Mar 28 2010
Howard Ely - Poetry.com Stole my Poems, Internet Author: jackson, Tennessee Websites: Howard Ely - Poetry.com Internet

Mar 04 2010
poetry.com This company is stealing poems and wanting you to pay for it!!! Internet Author: , Florida poetry.com Internet

Mar 03 2010
International Society Of Poetry AKA poetry.com My poetry was stolen, and is now missing. Internet Author: Sachse, Texas International Society Of Poetry, poetry.com Internet

Feb 28 2010
Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry, poetry.com, fraud betrail, strlling talent and my heart sinks, Internet Author: Fortuna, California Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry Internet

Jan 04 2010
International Library Of Peotry, Poetry.com 1 Poetry Plaza Used talent,my feelings, and my life to gain wealth Internet, Maryland Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Book Publishers: International Library Of Peotry, Poetry.com Internet, Maryland

Dec 30 2009
International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com Young girl rippoff by them. Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Geraldton, Ontario Book Publishers: International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 04 2009
Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person National Libray of Poetry, Poetry.com, International Society of Poets Made me believe that my poems were good and give me hope of self accomplishment. Were are my poems? Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Wolcottville, Indiana Desktop Publishing: Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 01 2009
Lulu Poetry.com - Poetry.com 4 poems submitted until August 2009 Internet
Author: Evansville, Indiana Websites: Lulu Poetry.com - Poetry.com Internet

Nov 01 2009
International Society Of Poets - Poetry.com i summited a couple of my poems that ment something to me that i wanted to share with anyone who wanted to read them because maby someone else could understand what i was feeling and now my poetry is, Internet Author: sanbernardino, California News Media: International Society Of Poets - Poetry.com Internet

Oct 11 2009
poetry.com RIPPED OFF, Internet Author: Clinton, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: poetry.com Internet

Oct 06 2009
Poetry.com - Lulupoetry.com Poetry I had submitted to Poetry.com is no longer there and I cannot contact anyone. Internet Author: Winter Springs, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Poetry.com - Lulupoetry.com Internet

Oct 05 2009
Howard Ely - The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com poetry.com This company misrepresented itself by telling me that they were publishing my hard work and even gave me editor's choice awards and told me that my work would be published. Now I find out it is not. Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Howard Ely - The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com Internet

Sep 25 2009
International Poet Society - poetry.com is what i would log on to when i wanted to write Poetry, Internet Author: los fresnos, Texas Websites: International Poet Society Internet

Sep 24 2009
International Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com marketing company instead of literary society Internet Author: , Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: International Library Of Poetry Poetry.com Internet