Your Search |
Approximately 327 Reports Found

Aug 14 2011
The International Library of Poetry, Managing Editor Howard Ely aka The International Library of Poetry. Over the past 18 years I entered Poetry Contest's twice a year which allowed him acess to our copyrighted material. This was his ploy in order to compile our work and turn into a profit. Excluding th 1 Poetry Plaza /Owings Mills , Maryland
Author: Maryville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: The International Library of Poetry, Managing Editor Howard Ely 1 Poetry Plaza /Owings Mills, Maryland

Aug 11 2011
03:37 PM, Howard Ely Swindling talented poets with false recognition Internet rip off Author: Graham, North Carolina Corrupt Companies:, Howard Ely Internet

Aug 06 2011
Lulu none I entered a free poetry contest with and when I went back on to check status on it the web site was gone Internet, Internet Author: Hermiston, Oregon Book & Magazine Publishers: Lulu Internet

Jul 27 2011
International Libary of Poetry everything you feel deep down they take away, Internet Author: Warren, Ohio Liars: International Libary of Poetry Internet

Jun 13 2011
03:16 PM International Library of Poetry Noble House Publishers UK This company i suppose by now many of us have realized we were taken advantage of with our creativity. Internet Author: Grays Knob, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: International Library of Poetry Internet

May 21 2011
The International Library of Poetry I wrote several poems to them for publication, and was told through letters (snail mail) I qualified to attend a symposium of poets at Wahington DC and Las Vegas in 2002, 20005 and 20006, but those in Owings Mills, Maryland Ha, ha, ha! Author: Accra, Other Computer Fraud: The International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

May 01 2011
11:45 PM international library of poetry I entered over twenty of my poems on international library of poetry and they were plagerized wareham, Massachusetts Author: wareham, Massachusetts Book Publishers: wareham, Massachusetts

Apr 15 2011
Poetry.Com International Library of Poetry They fooled me into thinking I was a good Poet Internet this is subjective Author: Rochester, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.Com Internet

Feb 18 2011
07:00 AM Workshop poet rank ammbassoder in the 2007 magazine of POETS RANK vip P6994385- 999 12 Wasilla Ak poem name Forgiving The Enemy Love&Kindness 45 others gone Owings Mills, Minnesota
Author: Wasilla, Alaska Literary Agencies: Workshop Owings Mills, Minnesota

Jan 13 2011
HOWARD ELY international library of poetry, CREATED ONLINE POETRY CONTEST SCAM TO OBTAIN MY INDIVIDUAL POEMS FOR PERSONAL USE, PUBLICATION, AND WEALTH Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Desktop Publishing: HOWARD ELY Internet

Jan 08 2011
International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets -, Poet Society Where Are My Poems?! Internet
Where are My Poems - Author: New Bern, North Carolina Book Publishers: International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets - Internet

Jan 08 2011
Famous Poets Society - American Poets Society, & Poetry SCAM ARTISTS.... Hollywood's Famous Poets Society, Celestial Arts, F P S Talent , Oregon, Famous Poets Society etc. Author: Lorton, Virginia Book Publishers: Famous Poets Society - American Poets Society, & Poetry Talent, Oregon

Aug 16 2010
Howard Ely - Scandolous Internet Author: sand springs, Oklahoma Book Publishers: Howard Ely - Internet

Jul 21 2010
International Library Of I have many poem I wrote to them for contest and they put all my poems in different books Internet, Maryland Author: Oakley, California Book Publishers: International Library Of Internet, Maryland

Jul 19 2010

Jun 09 2010
11:19 AM / Noblle of New York I was told my poem was not only going to be published by Noble of New York but I was also selected to be ambassador of the year to represent poets, Internet How that worked... Author: Port Jervis, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: / Noblle of New York Internet

May 31 2010
Howard Ely - The National Library Of Poetry - rip off Internet Author: , Liars: Howard Ely - The National Library Of Poetry - Internet

Mar 28 2010
Howard Ely - Stole my Poems, Internet Author: jackson, Tennessee Websites: Howard Ely - Internet

Mar 04 2010
02:04 PM This company is stealing poems and wanting you to pay for it!!! Internet Author: , Florida Internet

Mar 03 2010
International Society Of Poetry AKA My poetry was stolen, and is now missing. Internet Author: Sachse, Texas International Society Of Poetry, Internet

Feb 28 2010
Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry,, fraud betrail, strlling talent and my heart sinks, Internet Author: Fortuna, California Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry Internet

Jan 04 2010
International Library Of Peotry, 1 Poetry Plaza Used talent,my feelings, and my life to gain wealth Internet, Maryland Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Book Publishers: International Library Of Peotry, Internet, Maryland

Dec 30 2009
International Library Of Poetry, Young girl rippoff by them. Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Geraldton, Ontario Book Publishers: International Library Of Poetry, Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 04 2009
Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person National Libray of Poetry,, International Society of Poets Made me believe that my poems were good and give me hope of self accomplishment. Were are my poems? Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Wolcottville, Indiana Desktop Publishing: Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 01 2009