POINTS ACROSS AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: points across america
There may be more specific results for "points across america"
For more specific results for "points across america"
Showing 26-50 of 14,042 Found Reports For more specific results for "points across america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 03 2017
Bank of america Boa On 05/032017 6:00am a guy at customer service was very rude and actually put the phone down in my ear. He called himself Jerry or Terry. This after golding on for a long time with a serious credit card issue. Nationwide Author: Key Largo, Florida Banks: Bank of america Nationwide

May 02 2017
Advance Cash America Cash Advance, Inc.,Cash Advance, Cash America International, 100 day loan, net loan USA, Fax Free Cash, Payday One, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg Loans, Check cash loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Loan lawsuit for $786.00 unknown Internet Author: Holland, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Advance Cash America Internet

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Cash Advance Inc The Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net Beware of statement used before Goodbye: HAVE A BLESSED DAY! Everyone of them use it! internet Internet Author: North Bend, Washington Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Apr 29 2017
American Dreams Corporation,  This person John Miller badge #4611JM gave me a claim number & pay control # claimed I won millions to be delivered today by federal Express wanting $599.00 for mercedes benz to come across state line. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Dreams Corporation Prescott, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
EroticXboutique.com If you come across this company RUN for YOUR Life!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stone Mountain Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Websites: Kiss Chanel Designs Internet

Apr 27 2017
BMW NORTH AMERICA BMW BUYBACK FRAUD WOODCLIFF LAKE Nationwide
If Mercury has a restraining order lets see it! Author: Palm Springs, California Auto Warranty: BMW NORTH AMERICA Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Travelocity Hotel Charges Central America Internet Author: Winter Haven, New York Hotel: Travelocity Internet

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Bank of america rather send your account into the fore closing department besides start the home loan modification your only protection is to file for bankruptcy protection cause they can't be trusted Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Advance america cash advance Threatening emails Internet Author: DECATUR, Illinois Cash Services: Advance america cash advance Internet

Apr 23 2017
Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Kathryn Stapelman, Michael Codere, Carol Codere Scammers, Thieves, and Liars Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Priority Choice Marketing Inc M. Delaney, Mags for Troops, Bonus Points Dillon Colorado
Clarification Author: Moab, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Priority Choice Marketing Inc Dillon, Colorado

Apr 21 2017
Theatreland America Charged three times the ticket price London United Kingdom Internet Author: Austin, Texas Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
theme forest, envato, envato market AKAs:AudioJungle audiojungle.netCodeCanyon codecanyon.netGraphicRiver graphicriver.net ThemeForest themeforest.net VideoHive videohive.net 3DOcean 3docean.net PhotoDune photodune.net-----other info:same for all below:enva Impossible to contact for customer service, or technical support. Stumbled across a help page but after describing my technical issues and pressing the submit button I was directed back to a page, without successful confirmation acknowledgement. melbourne Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: theme forest, envato, envato market Internet

Apr 17 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Mellisa Burkheart 630 489-6359 Tried to threaten me with a debt that I never had. They said I had a Bank of America credit card that I quit paying on in 2005. I never had one' Lombard Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
America Vacations Yucatán Solsan Sold me a 5days 4night all inclusive vacation that you have eighteen months to use Internet/phone Author: Citrus Heights, California Hotel: America Vacations Yucatán Solsan Internet

Apr 16 2017
Heartland America Lousy Customer Service Chaska Minnesota Question Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Cameras & Video: Heartland America Chaska, Minnesota

Apr 14 2017
Honda of America A Model of Unreliability and disgusting treatment of customers Nationwide Another Shill Author: Irving, Texas Auto manufactures: Honda of America Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
MCA, Motor Club of America MCA Motor Club MCA Motoro Club is a scam to get people's money. NO SERVICE PROVIDED Massachusetts Nationwide
Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Auto Clubs: MCA, Motor Club of America Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
My points.com My Points Internet Author: My. Airy, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: My points.com Internet

Apr 12 2017
Directv Att Directv the front runner for the worst company in America Caliphony Nationwide Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Quicken Loans Jaden King All set:Then raised points and then said they could not help. Hit Credit Four times. 2 Each Detroit Nationwide Response from QL Author: Arlington, Texas Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Ace Cash Services 500 Cash Advance,Cash America,Cash Net USA I received this notice in my E-Mail and have no idea what they are talking about Spokane Internet Author: Newport, Washington Questionable Activities: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 12 2017
Bank of America BofA, BoA BofA closed my account without warning Riverdale Nationwide
I see since trump is in office bank of america is now throwing their weight around like wells fargo did closing peoples checking accounts without warning and now wrongful foreclosing Author: Riverdale, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide