POLAROID WALMART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: polaroid walmart
There may be more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
For more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
Showing 1-25 of 4,777 Found Reports For more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department Walmart Card valued at $100 for a processing fee of $1.00 Nationwide Author: Boron, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smart Shopper Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 10 2017
JOSEPH MOREAU ,mbostonterrierpuppies.com/ We were going to buy a Boston Terrior puppy from them..We went to Walmart last night and qired him $600 for the pup.And now they dont answer emails,texts or phone. Cleavland Ohio Internet
Author: PENFIELD, New York Dog Breeders: JOSEPH MOREAU Internet

Aug 07 2017
Walmart savings catcher Fraud savings catcher Internet Author: crossville, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Walmart savings catcher Internet

Aug 06 2017
Diamond maas Sold me a african grey parrot insisted on cash walmart to walmart money transfer and then the shipping company sent me emails insisting on large amounts of cash also for insurance and special crates Cedar park Texas Author: Mt bethel, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Diamond maas Cedar park, Texas

Aug 06 2017
Cash advance america pay loan Capital one They sent an email stating that I was approved for a loan. When I called back to inquire about the offer. I was asked for My banking information after that I was asked go to a Walgreens or a Walmart to show verification that I had 200.00 dollars in my account to receive the deposit. I thought it was legit at first because I do bank with capital one. But this isn't them according to a phone conversation I had with their Customer Service department they don't give out personal loans since 2 years ago Tulsa Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: Cash advance america pay loan Internet

Aug 05 2017
Alice Hill Mark Williams Lawyer? In California (((REDACTED))) number he uses and Alice Hill??8696 Had me send her money grams by Walmart so she could send a package to my house containing insurance money from her Dead husband and son, and her inlaws was after her!! She needs 750 to ship it from California to Alabama and she would send me codes to open box!! Sent her money and no box 750 money to Alice Hill Kentucky ID she used to get money gram then she needs 200 to change paperwork so I send it by money gram!! Then she needs to fly to me needs 450 I send 450 for cheap flight!! She had accident? Can't come needs 1000 to pay Hospital? Her lawyer there says in coma?? Don't believe him?? She wakes up next day? Wants 500 more I say no more money!! Internet
Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Alice Hill Internet

Aug 03 2017
Liz whytes, Liz - apparently has a secretary's who tried contacting me I was selling a Cologne on the Facebook marketplace and this person by the naked of Liz not sure her las name but said she was interested and wanted to show her husband. So she said I couldn't only contact her through email so I emailed her and she replied. She said she will pay for I think and add an additional 50 dollars to it for me holding the item. Then she will get her shipper to pick it up. I said that was alright that I'm earning money. Then she said that she'll send a check and that the remainder of the money minus my additional 50 should be transferred to her shipper via, western union or money gram. I thought that was weird because why couldn't she just pay her shipper a head of time and why do I have to do it. Then we got in more contact through text about what address am I suppose to send it to but the person just gave me a name and area code that was it. I was like the bank needs more than that to transfer money because but I wanted to do it via bank transfer. They said western union or money gram is best and you can do it at your local Walmart. At this point I started to become more hesistant and see that things weren't because adding up. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: Liz whytes, Internet

Aug 01 2017
walmart ravcist Winston Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Racists: walmart Winston Salem, North Carolina

Aug 01 2017
Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Miami, Florida

Jul 31 2017
Instant credit loans Instant credit loan or united lending services Wanted me to put $180.00 on a Walmart card and call them back and the 4000 would be released into my account Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: No one needs ville, Virginia Loans: Instant credit loans Internet

Jul 29 2017
newpekingesepups.com Healthy Pekingese Pups Rip Off Pet Sale Scammer!! The puppy advertised at $450 & they wanted paid via Western Union & then they come back & say they need more money for a shipping crate. The name he was using is Mike Woody & wanted me to go to Walmart & send the additional money to Moses Parker. Cedar Park, Texas Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Pet Shops & Supplies: newpekingesepups.com Internet

Jul 29 2017
Walmart Advertise one price and sold for different price in store Ellenwood Georgia
Author: decatur, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Walmart Ellenwood, Georgia

Jul 28 2017
Douglas xtra trac II / Walmart Tires separated 3 of 4 so far. Did damage to my car. Asheville /Hendersonville. Nationwide
Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Auto Tire shops: Douglas xtra trac II / Walmart Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Ironic Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Sorry you fell for an obvious scam, but... Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Diamond Mass Loyalyorkies I paid mr mass $550.00 for a tea cup Yorkie that was supposed to be delivered mon.the. 25th of july. Puppy never came. And he want return calls or text. I paid walmart to wlmart. I have my reciept. Abilene Texas Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond Mass Abilene, Texas

Jul 21 2017
Mountain Air Organic Beds Fraud Deceptive Poor Products Unsatisfied Customers Scam Dropship Liars Springdale Arkansas
Not an Employee - Unsatisfactory Work Author: Springdale, Arkansas Bed & Bath: Mountain Air Organic Beds Springdale, Arkansas

Jul 17 2017
Worthington industries same senerio as 0thers ........free walmart gift card, then $4.95 fee, long process and phone call Columbus Ohio Don't say Yes on those calls - hang up Author: Columbus, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: goshopandsave Internet

Jul 13 2017
Nimira Thomas Call for a good time! But you'll regreat it! Atlanta Georgia Darryl Triplett out for BLOOD Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Nimira Thomas Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 13 2017
Customer 1st Alex Baker Sent me a check for $2450 with my 1st assignment to Walmart Internet Half Right Author: Amarillo, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Customer 1st Internet

Jul 12 2017
International Rebate LLC I will also receive a $100 Gift Card for Walmart to purchase anything I want. Just for looking at their program. Tallevast Florida Author: Mt. Vernon, Illinois Telemarketers: International Rebate LLC Tallevast, Florida

Jul 12 2017
Instant Credit Loans , Sean, Jonathan and Sam Martinez Walmart gift cards Chicago Illinois Author: Newton, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Instant Credit Loans Chicago, Illinois

Jul 12 2017
Robert Krans - AKA - Walmart Evaluation Consultant Mystery Shopper Scammer, Fake Walmart Agent, Money Scam, Fake Evaluation Consultant, Fake Checks Houston Texas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Robert Krans Houston, Texas