Your Search | polaroid walmart

May 26 2016
Walmart CSM incompetence poor customer service Bentonville Arkansas Maybe try this? Author: Munford, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

May 24 2016
Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 20 2016
Walmart Spartanburg, SC sold a snow tire on a FL truck Spartanburg, SC Nationwide Author: Hudson, Florida Auto Tire shops: Walmart Spartanburg, SC Nationwide

May 19 2016
Walmart belt on tx Price match scam that's gotta be some fine print Belton Texas Author: Belton, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Walmart belt on tx Belton, Texas

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart moneycard Green Dot bank Held my money hostage Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Walmart moneycard Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 16 2016
Walmart neighborhood market What we don't know will hurt our pocket book! FRESNO California
Walmart cabbage label Author: CLOVIS, California Grocery Stores: Food Stores: Walmart neighborhood market FRESNO, California

May 16 2016
Walmart EverStart battery Changed warranty policy after purchase 18336 Nationwide Author: Shohola, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Walmart Nationwide

May 16 2016
Walmert Insufferable Management Hours destroying Families that they Insist they are all About Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide
Okay I now have to say WTH Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Questionable Activities: Walmart Nationwide

May 15 2016
Walmart Inc/Ashley Butler (Director of Operations) Secret Shopper Scam... They're at it again! Bentonville Arkansas No need to be so rude Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Employment Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

May 12 2016
walmart distribution center 6091 False Charges. henderson North Carolina
Corruption in us xpress trucking. Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Liars: walmart henderson, North Carolina

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 10 2016
Dr James garray Sent fake money order for walmart mystery shopping Internet
Author: Kingsland, Georgia Bad Check Writers: Dr James garray Internet

May 07 2016
Walmart money card Internet HUH? Author: ocala, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Walmart money card Internet

May 06 2016
Nolyn Acoustics Scam at Walmart parking lot Ellenwood Georgia Author: Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nolyn Acoustics Ellenwood, Georgia

May 05 2016
Walmart Bait and switch tactics Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Walmart Nationwide

May 03 2016
James Garray aka 1 volt assoicates, aka walmart  New jersery Virginia Author: North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: James Garray

May 03 2016
Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Walmart.com Security Breach - A Decade Long Cover Up Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Apr 30 2016
Walmart Serial Number Rip-off Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Folcroft, Pennsylvania TVs & VCRs: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
james garray michael smith mystery shopper inc. 616-383-3509michaelsmith001029@googlemail.com &srept669@gmail.com james garray sent me a postal money order in the amount of $975.00. I was to cash the money order spend 20.00 in walmart and send 775.00 to a guy named Bergen Philip in Chicago Illinois zip 60209 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: james garray Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Walmart Fake Battery results to make you purchase a new one Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: Walmart Houston, Texas

Apr 24 2016
Top Styling Now Promoted as receving watch for completing customer survey for Walmart and pay only S&H -$5.99- Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Top Styling Now Internet