POLAROID WALMART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: polaroid walmart
There may be more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
For more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
Showing 26-50 of 4,817 Found Reports For more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 28 2017
Walmart extended product warranty Platteville Wisconsin Author: Platteville, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Platteville, Wisconsin

Aug 28 2017
Walmart online They charged me $18.91 for one 12.5 oz can of dog food, valued at $3.00. I thought I was ordering one case, not one can of dog food Wellness Brand, chicken and sweet potatoes. Supplied by HerbsPro. I ordered 3 cases for total of $56, got 3 cans dog food Hayward, CA Internet Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Food Stores: Walmart online Internet

Aug 27 2017
Donna family chow chow. Home ( John enow or john baloye / Joseph moreau / pope Annie I bought chow chow puppies from this place they ask me send money with Walmart and western union I send money never get dog after while text me and said was in hospital send puppy today and I got email was fake company and ask for dog safety $980 more wi Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington Animal Abuse: Donna family chow chow. Home ( John enow or john baloye / Joseph moreau / pope Annie Internet

Aug 25 2017
united lending had me to buy 675.00 of walmart gift cards they took all the money off them and wanted more money and did not go thru with the loan chicago illinois internet Author: terry, Mississippi Cash Services: united lending Internet

Aug 25 2017
WALMART NO SECURITY AT THE WESTBURY, NY STORE, MY MONEY WAS STOLEN AFTER I CHECKED OUT AT THE AUTOMATED REGISTER AND SECURITY DID NOTHING TO STOP IT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD IT ON VIDEO, WALMART REFUSED TO LET ME SEE THE VIDEO BENTONVILLE Arkansas
Just sad... Author: COMMACK, New York Department & Outlet Stores: WALMART BENTONVILLE, Arkansas

Aug 24 2017
loyal yorkies i went on tge website and found teddy..the puppy i liked. i have to give them a description of me and my family before they accepted the ofer. i went to walmart to money gram them money.they responded immediately and asked whn would be best to send teddy. i told them friday and i havent heard from them since. they atopped answering emails and phone calls. they said Little Rock Arkansas but phone Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Adoption Agencies: loyal yorkies Internet

Aug 21 2017
Easy Way Financials this company is a ripoff the request you to send you picture ID and also require you to purchase a card from Walgreens or Walmart ( not green dot card) Wilmington Delaware internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Easy Way Financials New Jersey

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Rip off? Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 15 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department Walmart Card valued at $100 for a processing fee of $1.00 Nationwide Author: Boron, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smart Shopper Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 10 2017
JOSEPH MOREAU ,mbostonterrierpuppies.com/ We were going to buy a Boston Terrior puppy from them..We went to Walmart last night and qired him $600 for the pup.And now they dont answer emails,texts or phone. Cleavland Ohio Internet
Author: PENFIELD, New York Dog Breeders: JOSEPH MOREAU Internet

Aug 07 2017
Walmart savings catcher Fraud savings catcher Internet Author: crossville, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Walmart savings catcher Internet

Aug 06 2017
Diamond maas Sold me a african grey parrot insisted on cash walmart to walmart money transfer and then the shipping company sent me emails insisting on large amounts of cash also for insurance and special crates Cedar park Texas Author: Mt bethel, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Diamond maas Cedar park, Texas

Aug 06 2017
Cash advance america pay loan Capital one They sent an email stating that I was approved for a loan. When I called back to inquire about the offer. I was asked for My banking information after that I was asked go to a Walgreens or a Walmart to show verification that I had 200.00 dollars in my account to receive the deposit. I thought it was legit at first because I do bank with capital one. But this isn't them according to a phone conversation I had with their Customer Service department they don't give out personal loans since 2 years ago Tulsa Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: Cash advance america pay loan Internet

Aug 05 2017
Alice Hill Mark Williams Lawyer? In California (((REDACTED))) number he uses and Alice Hill??8696 Had me send her money grams by Walmart so she could send a package to my house containing insurance money from her Dead husband and son, and her inlaws was after her!! She needs 750 to ship it from California to Alabama and she would send me codes to open box!! Sent her money and no box 750 money to Alice Hill Kentucky ID she used to get money gram then she needs 200 to change paperwork so I send it by money gram!! Then she needs to fly to me needs 450 I send 450 for cheap flight!! She had accident? Can't come needs 1000 to pay Hospital? Her lawyer there says in coma?? Don't believe him?? She wakes up next day? Wants 500 more I say no more money!! Internet
Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Alice Hill Internet

Aug 03 2017
Liz whytes, Liz - apparently has a secretary's who tried contacting me I was selling a Cologne on the Facebook marketplace and this person by the naked of Liz not sure her las name but said she was interested and wanted to show her husband. So she said I couldn't only contact her through email so I emailed her and she replied. She said she will pay for I think and add an additional 50 dollars to it for me holding the item. Then she will get her shipper to pick it up. I said that was alright that I'm earning money. Then she said that she'll send a check and that the remainder of the money minus my additional 50 should be transferred to her shipper via, western union or money gram. I thought that was weird because why couldn't she just pay her shipper a head of time and why do I have to do it. Then we got in more contact through text about what address am I suppose to send it to but the person just gave me a name and area code that was it. I was like the bank needs more than that to transfer money because but I wanted to do it via bank transfer. They said western union or money gram is best and you can do it at your local Walmart. At this point I started to become more hesistant and see that things weren't because adding up. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: Liz whytes, Internet

Aug 01 2017
walmart ravcist Winston Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Racists: walmart Winston Salem, North Carolina

Aug 01 2017
Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Miami, Florida

Jul 31 2017
Instant credit loans Instant credit loan or united lending services Wanted me to put $180.00 on a Walmart card and call them back and the 4000 would be released into my account Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: No one needs ville, Virginia Loans: Instant credit loans Internet

Jul 29 2017
newpekingesepups.com Healthy Pekingese Pups Rip Off Pet Sale Scammer!! The puppy advertised at $450 & they wanted paid via Western Union & then they come back & say they need more money for a shipping crate. The name he was using is Mike Woody & wanted me to go to Walmart & send the additional money to Moses Parker. Cedar Park, Texas Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Pet Shops & Supplies: newpekingesepups.com Internet

Jul 29 2017
Walmart Advertise one price and sold for different price in store Ellenwood Georgia
Pricing in retail Author: decatur, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Walmart Ellenwood, Georgia

Jul 28 2017
Douglas xtra trac II / Walmart Tires separated 3 of 4 so far. Did damage to my car. Asheville /Hendersonville. Nationwide
Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Auto Tire shops: Douglas xtra trac II / Walmart Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Explaining Bluebird to Robert Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Sorry you fell for an obvious scam, but... Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet