POLAROID WALMART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: polaroid walmart
There may be more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
For more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
Showing 26-50 of 2,431 Found Reports For more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 10 2017
Walmart Family Plan Walmart Family Plan charged me continuously after I canceled my account Milpitas Nationwide Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Plan Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Credit Program damaged my credit score Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 22 2017
Walmart Walmart 2yr Repl Plan Worthless Stafford Texas
Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Walmart Stafford, Texas

Apr 21 2017
Walmart Victim of Walmart care plan by Asurion Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Family noble walmart Bought walmart family pre paid phone.  Internet Author: Mentor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Family noble walmart Internet

Apr 10 2017
AMI Ventures INC. Walmart Sold me an $89 headset from GameStop clearance for 160. Walmart.com Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: AMI Ventures INC. Nationwide

Apr 03 2017
WalMart Product Warranty Scam Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Landscaping: WalMart Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 11 2017
Green Dot Bank Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank hold my money hostage due to fraudulent reporting on their part Pasedena California, but customer service is overseas Nationwide Author: Manchester, Connecticut Banks: Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 06 2017
Walmartmoneycard Walmartmoneycard destroyed my life United States Nationwide Escuse you? Author: Montgomery village , Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart money card Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Ami ventures inc What you order may not be what you get Vender of walmart
Author: Phelan, California Appliances: Ami ventures inc Internet

Mar 01 2017
Green Dot Corp Walmart/Green Dot Prepaid CardGreen Dot Bank is not trustworthy PASADENA CA Author: kansas city, Missouri Questionable Activities: Green Dot Corp California

Feb 25 2017
Plantation Products LLC. Ferry-Morse Seed Packets of Sunflower seeds purchased from Walmart contain 7 seeds! Norton Massachusetts
Author: Tyler, Texas Nurseries: Plantation Products LLC. Norton, Massachusetts

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
Straight Talk Walmart Changed portable number without permission Nationwide
Author: Fresno, Texas Electrical Services: Straight Talk Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
walmart vudu no customer service Internet Author: marathon, Florida Internet Service Providers: walmart vudu Internet

Feb 16 2017
WalMart,  Hickory Hills Illinois Author: Amarillo , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: WalMart Hickory Hills, Illinois

Feb 15 2017
Walmart Pharmacy in Wallingford, CT get sore thumbs from pushing Lovastatin from heavy Plastic over the tablets Wallingford CT Nationwide Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Walmart Pharmacy Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
AVG Communications KickX Golf Balls Several Addresses: Amazon.com/ Walmart Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Sporting-good Manufactures: AVG Communications Internet

Feb 13 2017
Walmart WALMART DECEPTION Internet Author: Houston, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Internet

Feb 13 2017
Sling TV LLC scammed by SLING TV free 2 month promo from Walmart Meridian Colorado Author: Ann Arbor , Michigan Internet Services: Sling TV LLC Internet