Your Search | polaroid walmart

Nov 14 2016
Walmart Family Mobile Family Mobile Cannot cancel my Family Mobile account Albuquerque Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Nov 11 2016
Walmart Savings Catcher account hacked Nationwide Author: Tazewell, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
walmart refund rip off hendersonville North Carolina wrong again Author: North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: walmart hendersonville, North Carolina

Oct 31 2016
asurion Walmart protection plan will not honor protection plan purchased from walmart, sent me a broken replacement phone and one that is not compatible with Straighttalk Internet Author: doyle, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: asurion Internet

Oct 30 2016
Holsted Jewelrys they took money out of my bank four times and never sent any jewelry and did not give me my did not give me my WalMart gift cards Nationwide Author: Detroit , Michigan tempdir: Holsted Jewelrys Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Ecom Sales Ecom Sales 3rd Party Amazon Seller Tried to Scalp Walmart product to me through Amazon. Monrovia Internet Author: Texas tempdir: Ecom Sales Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
Walmart inc Was issued a checked and it bounced Bentonville Arkansas Info lab evalu. Good Grief Author: Mineral Wells , Texas Bad Check Writers: Walmart Mineral Wells , Texas

Oct 17 2016
Dailysavesonline.com Dailysavesonline.com looks like a Walmart website instead it's an internet scam site. Internet Author: WALKER, Michigan Internet Fraud: Dailysavesonline.com Internet

Oct 16 2016
Dailysavesonline.com Scam scam scam .They pose as a Walmart site I was scammed just like the other guy who wrote his report on 9/22/16 Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Dailysavesonline.com Internet

Oct 15 2016
WalMart Selling Bad Tires Hammond Louisiana Author: Tickfaw, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: WalMart Hammond, Louisiana

Oct 14 2016
Walmart Savings Catcher Walmart.com account hacked internet Internet Author: Forney, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Savings Catcher Internet

Oct 11 2016
infolabevaluateco Is using WalMart Inc. as the parent company and their address in Bentonville, Arkansas Check & acceptance letter received by mail. Madrid
Author: Garland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: infolabevaluateco Madrid,

Oct 08 2016
infolabevaluateco Walmart I received a scam letter and a check today stating I have been accepted to work with a Quality Control Program. bentonville Arkansas Author: brockton, Massachusetts Consumer Services: infolabevaluateco bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 05 2016
journeypassmaitlandplus journeypass received gift card offer 100.00 walmart/target took initial 2.95 called discontinued association ,took additional 24.95 at later date, still on hold at bank. maitland Florida Author: ST.Petersburg, Florida Hotel: journeypassmaitlandplus maitland, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Walmart evergreen , Rolonda Was insulted by and employee today because I'm disabled and she did not think I should be using a rider cart because I did not have a cain, walker or wheelchair. I was treated unfairly and this issue need to be addressed. Evergreen Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Walmart evergreen Evergreen Park, Illinois

Oct 03 2016
Walmart- Myfamilymoble Angie R- employee ID 1910162 Phone service RIP OFF El Dorado Hills California Author: SILVER SPRING, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart- Myfamilymoble El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 02 2016
Curtis Incorporated WalMart Refund Refused Defective Product Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis Incorporated Internet

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Amex Bluebird Amex Bluebird thru Walmart Closed my account because I reported fraudalent charges on my card! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Queen City, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Amex Bluebird Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
1954 They sent My grandson a check for 1,999.78 he was so excited he was going to buy this and that .. But i took it too wells fargo bank and that is where they told me it was fraud.. Lake Wales flordia Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Walmart INC tradingfusionco.com Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Walmart Walmart Care Plan Walmart Care Plan a scam Texarkana Nationwide
Author: DeBerry, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Walmart Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
WALMART.CA walmart,rip off, Internet Author: CEREAL, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: WALMART.CA Internet