Your Search | polaroid walmart

Oct 07 2014
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Walmart Money Card Scam and Deceptive Business Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
Walmart Product Care Plan Asurion LLC Walmart Product Protection Care Plan Fails to Deliver Sterling Virginia
Author: Salem, Oregon Warranty Companies: Walmart Product Care Plan Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
WalMart Money Card GreenDot Card Walmart Money Card Collects Your Money Internet Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Consumer Services: WalMart Money Card Internet

Sep 29 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile I paid the bill after talking to the company, Now they say I owe .25. They charge 3 dollars to pay it Nationwide Author: Magnolia, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
Walmart Strait talk, Straittalk, straighttalk WARNING StraittalkHIDES Data Disclosure and CHEATS your DATA. OVERCHARGES Sacramento, CA Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Internet Service Providers: Walmart Nationwide

Sep 27 2014
Walmart Accused of Shoplifting Brown Deer Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Brown Deer, Wisconsin

Sep 26 2014
Walmart Family Moblie Hello, my name is Carroll K Wesley, in became a family moblie customer earlier this year 2014, they are taking my cash money , and taking money out of my bank account, and saying that they are not Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: walmart Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Invent-Tech Invention Technologies Incorporated Told me if I didn't take this opportunity to patent my idea that someday I might be walking through Walmart and see MY hat and think..that could have been me! Coral Gables Florida Author: Kewanee, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Sep 21 2014
Tracfone Straightalk New phone died - would not reactivate original phone Knoxville Walmart Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Walmart myfamilymobile billing on closed account, no help on phone support #1255-Laurinburg Nationwide Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: myfamilymobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile Worst cellular service out there! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Treating me like I'm on contract, threat of credit report to credit union El Dorado Hills California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile El Dorado Hills , California

Sep 06 2014
Walmart Eye Vision Center in Roseburg, Oregon Wrong prescription, could not see with glasses, VERY rude behavior from optician,doesn't know information about their product. Roseburg Oregon Author: Myrtle Creek, Oregon Eye Care: Walmart Eye Vision Center in Roseburg, Oregon Roseburg, Oregon

Aug 30 2014
NetSpend and walmart.com Walmart , Walmart.com & Netspend Metabank Allowed a fraduglent charge to be paid even after they were advised the charge was fraud before they paid it Austin Texas Author: Fremont , Michigan Credit Services: NetSpend and walmart.com Austin , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Reward Redemption Center Offered $250 WalMart Gift Card for buying Magazines Arvada Colorado Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Reward Redemption Center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

42, Report #1172096

Aug 25 2014
Walmart/Claims Management Inc. Oil technician stripped oil plug causing leak/Serious Neck injury caused by Manager taking me under my car. Odessa Texas Author: Monahans, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Walmart/Claims Management Inc. Lexington,Kentucky, Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
TPROOF Survey I received a money order for $985.00 and I am to cash or deposit the amount and then buy items from Walmart and send some amount through Western Union, what is this and is this a scam? What happens with the money order is it any good? Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: TPROOF Survey Internet

Aug 20 2014
T Mobile and Walmart Hot Spot plan purchased from Walmart/T Moble not available after purchase Clearwater, Fl Nationwide Author: Clearwater, Florida Internet Services: t mobile Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 18 2014
Walmart Moneycard/GreedDot Prepaid Debit Cards Use to have good opinions... Nationwide Author: Morristown, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Moneycard Nationwide

Aug 15 2014
valu-pass and my member deal Id help they start off with value pass and transfer you to other company without you knowing it and ask all kinds of questions and get info from you then charge your bank for $ you never said they could and dont give you anything by mail no 14 day free trial as they promise you cant review anything no $100 walmart shopping voucher its a total rip off i knew nothing about fees till i went to bank and was over drawn and found out why it was because fraudulant charges they billed for and money that they took without my knowledge maitland Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Telemarketers: valu-pass Internet

Aug 14 2014
BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD WALMART CARD WHAT IS AMERICAN EXPRESS DOING? TRYING TO HOLD ON TO OUR $$$ Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Internet

Aug 13 2014
Walmart Denial of in-store injury claim Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: Walmart Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
James Giles Mystery Shopper for Walmart and Western Union! Sent a postal Money Order for $970.00 asking me to cash and send funds to another person  California Author: Spring Creek , Nevada United States Post Office: James Giles Internet