Your Search | polaroid walmart

Jun 10 2014
USA Benefits 800 245 6422 Offered $100 WALMART GIFT card with no strings attached, turns out there charges... just don't give them your credit card # Phoenix Arizona Author: Hartford, Connecticut Telemarketers: USA Benefits 800 245 6 Select State/Province

Jun 10 2014
TeleCheck Services, Inc. Scam- Claiming Failed check transaction at Walmart. Houston Texas Author: Whittier, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: TeleCheck Services, Inc. Houston, Texas

Jun 09 2014
Walmart WIreless Simplicity Cell Phones, Gift card, Fraud, lies, fake, bankrupt Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart WIreless Nationwide

Jun 06 2014
Khadine Kay Walmart Family Mobile Rips Off Their Customers Nationwide Nationwide Author: Arizona Telephone Companies: Khadine Nationwide

Jun 05 2014
Green Dot corporation Walmart money card, GE Capital Retail Bank, Green Dot Bank, Members FDIC, MasterCard International Incorporated, GoBank, Bonneville Bank Green Dot Walmart Moneycard Mastercard holding my money hostage Pasadena California
Author: austin, Texas Banks: Green dot corporation Internet, California

Jun 05 2014
Walmart Money Card, GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank Holding Returned Funds for Week + After Return Processed Monrovia California Author: West Branch, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Jun 05 2014
WalMart/GECRB Liars, Providers of Credit Counseling Phone Number, Charges Off Debt, Harrassers Orlando Florida Author: Keysville, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WalMart/GECRB Orlando, Florida

Jun 02 2014
Walmart / My Family Mobile Nationwide Author: American Fork, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart / My Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 02 2014
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Corporation, Interlink, G.E, Capital Retail Bank Withholds reversed funds longer then allowed Nationwide Author: great falls, Montana Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

May 29 2014
WSM RETURN/CENTER walmart family mobile still on backorder my a** Rotheseer,Ny Internet Author: Dover, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: WSM RETURN/CENTER Internet

May 24 2014
Walmart Family Mobile Unethical Practices and Unbelievably Bad Customer Service Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

May 21 2014
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Secuitry Breach results in theft of funds Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

May 20 2014
Wal Mart Walmart money card Card compromised but then lied to 4 times Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Wal Mart Nationwide

May 16 2014
mpnusdirectory.com THIS COMPANY TOOK $90.00 FROM MY WALMART MONEY CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION ON APRIL 28 2014 I WANT THEM TO PAY THIS MONEY BACK IMMEDITLY! !!! Nationwide Author: corpus christi, Texas Questionable Activities: mpnusdirectory.com Nationwide

May 14 2014
Walmart 35th ave bethany converter box rca Glendale Blvd destination as arizona Author: glendale, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Walmart 35th ave bethany Select State/Province

May 14 2014
walmart Walmart stole $200 Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: walmart Nationwide

May 12 2014
Iprox Premium Rewards Repeated calls to inform me of entitlement of $100 Walmart gift card in exchange for debit card # for $2.98 shipping cost Clearwater Florida Author: Norwalk, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: Iprox Premium Rewards Clearwater, Florida

May 10 2014
Dennis Beckett Dennis Hunt, Dennis Grover, Nery Horn I received a FedEx envelope with a check for $1,680.00. I was instructed to cash the check at my bank and then be a secret shopper at the nearest Walmart Money Gram. It was to be sent to Nery Horn in TX. I was instructed to keep $200.00 as my payment and use the rest for the transfer fee. Boy did I ever get taken! instead of waiting for the check to clear, I used my disability money...I have contacted this Mr Beckett via chat, he intimidated me by saying things like I see you every day, I'm parked down the street from your house, I'm coming in.... He immediately stopped chatting with me when I told him I was going to the police. Internet Author: AUBURN, New York Employers: Dennis Beckett Internet

44, Report #1131954

May 09 2014
representative from iRs Mark and Patrick I was told that I was going to receive a $7000 grant, that I had to pay fees in order to receive it through Western Union within 15 minutesI paid 250 6 as an activation to confirm that it was me an additional 777 to release the funds off 7000 in 77 777 there was something wrong with the transaction I had put 770 so they asked me to put it aditional 77071 a green dot card which I bought at Walmart then once I call back gave the numbers I was giving tracking numbers for my refund not only that I was told I never received that much money from Western Union so I was told I had to pay 400 into dollars on two different cards which was a total of 800 4 one sided my car back to get the confirm for for me to get my money. I proceeded to ask him to refund me my money not only that he told me the only way I can get my 2600 back was told i had to send $425 and I will get it within 10 to 15 minutes I feel like that that was just BS Washington District of Columbia Author: Bellflower, California Internal Revenue Service: representative from iRs Washington, Select State/Province

May 08 2014
walmart Walmart corp and Walmart in Brownwood, Texas do not care that small babies go hungry BROWNWOOD, Texas Nationwide Author: metairie, Louisiana Customer: walmart Nationwide

May 08 2014
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Corporation Money Stolen, Walmart Denied Dispute, Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Banks: Walmart Money Card Internet

May 06 2014
iprox premium rewards Received a call from 201-279-5863, stating that they will give me $100 Walmart gif card if I pay 2.95 shipping and handeling. When I look online and I saw all the bad reporting about them and told the rep, she hung up. Florida Internet Author: west hartford , Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: iprox premium rewards Internet

May 02 2014
basic talk phone service i bought the service went to activate it brand new from walmart and said this acct already in use talk to customer service said i would have to have it register or use their acct, Nationwide Author: clinton, Tennessee Telephones: basic talk phone service Nationwide

May 02 2014
walmart family mobile t-mobile continued billing after cancellation albuquerque, nm 87176-7380 Nationwide Author: Bonne Terre, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile t-mobile Nationwide

Apr 30 2014
walmart#3350 on line shopping at walmart is deceptive,riddled with problems and not convenient las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: walmart#3350 las vegas, Nevada