Your Search | polaroid walmart

Jun 13 2016
I am not happy with Family Mobile for stating that I never did close my account to start another account and I did because to port a number over you have to have an existing account and then close it out to start another account now I am with Verizon not family mobile T-Mobile and I don't appreciate the disrespectfulness that I got from the customer service line and I would never use T-Mobile family mobile ever again it's a rip-off EI Dorado Hills California Author: bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile EI Dorado Hills, California

Jun 12 2016
HR Block Emerald card placed cash on card as instructed by emerald card services at 7 11 location money was sent but not received HRBlock could not help me told me i should have went to a different merchant such as WalMart  Visalia Ca Author: Visalia , California Income Tax Service: HR Block Emerald card CA

Jun 11 2016
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Criminal Activities by Walmart Money Card steals close to $800 from a family of five. Redding California Author: Redding, California Questionable Activities: Walmart Money Card Pasadena, California

Jun 10 2016
Walmart Gouged Mountain Home Arkansas Author: Mt. Home, Arkansas Pharmacies: Walmart Mountain Home, Arkansas

Jun 09 2016
Walmart MoneyCard (Green Dot) Green Dot Dispute Refund Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Walmart MoneyCard (Green Dot) Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Moretradebywm.com Walmart inc. Fake cashiers check secret shopper scam Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona E-trade: Moretradebywm.com Internet

Jun 07 2016
Green Dot Corporation Walmart Money Card, Green Dot Prepaid Visa, Steven W. Streit Fraudulent Business Practices PASADENA California
Author: payette, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Corporation PASADENA, California

Jun 05 2016
wmforcustomers.com Arthur Alston, Director of Operations WALMART INC NEEDS TO KNOW THEY ARE BEING USED Bentonville Arkansas Author: Buena Park, California Unusual Rip-Off: wmforcustomers.com Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 05 2016
Walmart Corporation walmart selling laptops with refurbished screens Conway Arkansas Author: conway, Arkansas Computer Manufactures: Walmart Corporation Conway, Arkansas

Jun 04 2016
Wal Mart Money Card Walmart, Walmart Debit Card Wal Mart debit card corporation holds my $559.86 hostage and will not release it Bentonville Nationwide Author: flower mound, Texas Financial Services: Wal Mart Money Card Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
Walmart family mobile powered by Tmobile Tmobile and Walmart Always Sick of T MOBILE & now walmarts My family mobile BY TMOBILE IS JUST AS SICKENING ALBUQUERQUE Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart family mobile powered by Tmobile Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
bigsavesonline.com usbargainsonline.comhttps://bigsavesonline.com/ FAKE WALMART SITE! New York, NY Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: bigsavesonline.com Internet

Jun 03 2016
WALMART INC. Arthur Alston, Director of Operationscoordinator@wmforcustomers.com A letter, posted from Madrid and a check for $1,973.78. BENTONVILLE Arkansas Author: Goodwater, Alabama Employment Services: WALMART INC. BENTONVILLE, Arkansas

Jun 02 2016
WalMart Family Mobile Powered by T-Mobile Keeps billing me for a phone that was cancelled and already pro-rated since it was within the billing cycle Nationwide Nationwide Author: Dalllas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: WalMart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Pre authorization hold for $99.00 never credited back to my card. Pasadena Nationwide Author: Cotati, California Banks: Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Claims Management incoporated CMI, Walmart claims management Another hurt customer that was ripped off Lexington Kentucky Author: Phoenix , Arizona Sales People: Claims Management incoporated Lexington, Kentucky

May 31 2016
Walmart Misleading cell phone recharge card Cicero, Illinois Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Walmart Nationwide

May 26 2016
Walmart CSM incompetence poor customer service Bentonville Arkansas Maybe try this? Author: Munford, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

May 24 2016
Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 20 2016
Walmart Spartanburg, SC sold a snow tire on a FL truck Spartanburg, SC Nationwide Author: Hudson, Florida Auto Tire shops: Walmart Spartanburg, SC Nationwide

May 19 2016
Walmart belt on tx Price match scam that's gotta be some fine print Belton Texas Author: Belton, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Walmart belt on tx Belton, Texas

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart moneycard Green Dot bank Held my money hostage Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Walmart moneycard Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington