Your Search | polaroid walmart

Mar 11 2016
Walmart Fraud, Theft Lansing MI Author: Lansing, Michigan Computer Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Walmart Stole my money and the product - REFUSED to refund or provide product Marrero Nationwide
Author: Marrero, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Walmart Family Mobile They send me a bill, and told me I owe, when usually they cut u or don't receive services in my phone when yoj don't pay the due amt.They are charging me $77.98.I am disputing this payment.They rip you off, they are unbelievable! Las Vegas Nevada Author: LV, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile Las Vegas, Nevada

29, Report #1292002

Mar 06 2016
Walmart in central city ky, 42330 cannot register a walmart debit card. central city Kentucky Author: central city, Kentucky Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart central city, Kentucky

30, Report #1291960

Mar 06 2016
Family Mobile by Walmart Customer Service sucks and billing was a nightmare and all they could do was pass my call around repeating theirselves Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile by Walmart Internet

Mar 01 2016
WALMART Free Shipping Scam I came do know walmart's free shipping is a scam! If you end up buying more to get over 50.00 for free shipping walmart will send an item or two, light in weight and low in cost, but anymore bigger and costlier it will be weeks and weeks until you get it. Free Shipping Scam Internet Internet Really Author: Pennsylvania Employers: WALMART Free Shipping Scam Internet

Feb 25 2016
walmart money card my card was hacked and used in arizona Internet Author: barbourville, Kentucky Hackers: walmart money card Internet

Feb 23 2016
Walmart money card Money takers Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart money card Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
walmart money gram walmart money gram dont honor there money orders , and keeps the cash it was paid for with yelm Washington First day with new brain? Author: yelm, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: walmart yelm, Washington

Feb 20 2016
Walmart debit card Walmart money is a scam Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Walmart debit card Internet

Feb 15 2016
asurion/walmart unresponsive/evasive business practices associated with purchases through Walmart and other stores on extended warranties, buyer beware sterling Virginia Author: fallbrook, California TVs & VCRs: asurion/walmart sterling, Virginia

Feb 13 2016
Walmart Money Card Greendot, GE Bank Card Blocked after Walmart Moneycard received my federal tax refund Pasadena California Author: Avondale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Money Card Pasadena, California

Feb 13 2016
straight talk walmart Straight talk new defective iphone 6s , replacement phone won't sync Massena New York Author: massena, New York Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk walmart Massena, New York

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
SWAGBUCKS SB, ONLINE, CLICK, SURVEYS, ecards, gift cards, walmart, target, point and click, videos Sacramento Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: SWAGBUCKS Internet

Jan 27 2016
Green Dot Walmart Green Dot is s complete ripoff!! They have people who can't even understand/speak English! ( probably farmed out to India for customer service) I tried to activate a &50.00 gift card I got for Christmas! A complete mess!! I tried to communicate w/ female, but she hung up mid sentence!! Tried to correct it online... Even worse!! Too well over 1.5 hrs and still no activation!! Tried to contact them by Wmail!! Got an Wmail back even though I told them I NEVER wish to use or give a Green Dot car to anyone!! My experience was like pylling wisdom teeth!! Albuquerque, NM Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

43, Report #1281943

Jan 23 2016
RCA For Christmas I bought two RCA Laptop/tablets computers. I had to take one of them back to WalMart twice to get one that would atleast sighn on. I have had trouble over and over with the programing of these two laptops. Today Jan. 23. 2015 I went to the website listed on thei papers included with the computers. Now, after spending $300.00 for both computers, when I went ot the website given for customer support, I was told I had to pay another $48.00 for their tech to five me the answers I need for to program thism correctly.  Nationwide Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
WalMart violTed all protected job federal and state laws yucca valley California
Everyone... Author: twentynine palms, California Department & Outlet Stores: WalMart yucca valley, California

Jan 20 2016
Walmart 1618 W M 43 HWY I purchased a tablet on black Friday and it doesn't work. Hastings Michigan One second Google search result Author: Hastings, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Walmart 1618 W M 43 HWY Hastings, Michigan

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Green Dot Walmart Money Card I called to inquire about my Wal-Mart Money Card that is owned by Green Dot. I got someone in a totally different country that had no understanding of what I was asking in regards to computer format of bank statement that is not in order. Pasadena, California Internet Author: Houston, Texas Banks: Green Dot Walmart Money Card Internet

Jan 09 2016
myfamilymobile walmart they charged me for a line when i cancled the line before the next billing cycle. the phone number they charged me for is (((REDACTED))) Internet Author: macon, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: myfamilymobile walmart Internet

Jan 08 2016
Walmart family mobile Keep charging me for 3 phone lines after I reported several times Yadkinville North Carolina Author: Yadkinville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart family mobile Yadkinville, North Carolina

Jan 08 2016
Walmart, My Family Mobile It is impossible to cancel your service with Walmarts My Family Mobile. I realize there is no contract but when you pay your bill there should also be a section to CANCEL ! Frustration is High ! Walmart Does it Again ! CAMBY Indiana Author: Camby, Indiana Convenience Stores: Walmart, My Family Mobile CAMBY,