POLAROID WALMART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: polaroid walmart
There may be more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
For more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
Showing 26-50 of 4,778 Found Reports For more specific results for "polaroid walmart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 11 2017
Psychic empire claudia GIlda Ephrem Well i was on line searching for a psychic reading an i seen claudia web site i contacted her an she did a reading over the phone she told me things i was going through. well i didnt want to believe what she said but she knew a lot about what i was going through, i contacted her 3 weeks later to get started on removing this spell that was put on me. i sent gilda ephrem 300 through walmart to walmart. i contacted her with the receipt so she could get started on my work. well after i sent hsr money she called 2days later to see if i felt different. i said no she told me to call her in a week i did an she havnt answered the phone.Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Psychic empire claudia Internet

Jul 10 2017
No name on the correspondence They claimed to be a marketing company for Walmart & Target Stores. I was asked for my claim number. I was repeately asked to buy something i didn't want. Very rude Unknown Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Telemarketing Companies: No name on the correspondence Unknown,

Jul 09 2017
Walmart Money Card IF YOU WANT TO GET SCREWED USE THE WALMART MONEYCARD PASADENA CALIFORNIA Nationwide Actually Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
CASA SECURITY PIERRE BAQUERO ¡ALOJARSE DE ESTA EMPRESA NO COMPRAR NADA! Me llamaron varias veces cada día hasta que me cansé de ellos. Hicieron una cita para venir a mi casa, pero nunca apareció. Ellos me guardaron llamado para restablecer una cita y se las hice y les compre el sistema y las cámaras. El servicio, los empleados, el propietario Pierre Baquero todos mentirosos. Ellos no se encuentran con su palabra. Duraron un mes para instalar mi equipo a tiempo. Tengo el sistema y no estoy feliz. No puedo ver mi casa de otros lugares solamente cuando estoy en casa que me sirve solo ver cuando estoy en casa. Yo no quiero que esto suceda a ti estancia lejos de esta empresa aprendí mi lección. Debería haberse ido con ADT o alguna otra empresa. Pude haber comprado un sistema mejor en WALMART. Montebello California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Security: CASA SECURITY PIERRE BAQUERO Montebello, California

Jul 08 2017
instantcreditloans and united lending services. said is parent company. he says his name is Henry. 2 addresses. 1915 wells branch pkwy Austin Texas 78728.Also 2201 North Cleveland ave Chicago Illinois 60610.phone# 713-481-5223.I have the Walmart card with all the evidence to be found. Austin Texas Author: Port Charlotte, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: instantcreditloans and united lending services. said is parent company. Austin, Texas

Jul 08 2017
Walmart No response Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Customer: Walmart Internet

Jul 06 2017
IRS Attorney General's OfficeDeputy David Cooper 520015 Threatened to throw me in jail, seize all my assets, freeze all bank accounts if I did not go to a Walmart and pick up a voucher card and pay a sizable amount of money for not filing a 745FTD Annapolis, MD ? from caller ID Nationwide Author: Paris, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Money Gram at our Walmart There three transactions from Money Gram at our local Walmart. On July 1st in the amount $82.99, then on July 3rd in the amount of $72.99, then another in the amount of $46.50. Now what I want to know is how this is possible when the card was in my possession when a purchase was made at our local Ceasar's pizza on July 1st . The card is in my possession , How is this possible????? Is there any way that the money cn be returned. I am a disabled 51 year old woman and I can tell you I DON'T GO TO THAT STORE. What can I do? I get $700 dollar's a month and I can not afford to be sending money to anyone.. I just don't understand How this can happen . You would think that they would ask for some kind of identification or something to prove that it was me. Do I loose that money?? Do I get another card? I CAN NOT BELIEVE. Gallup New Mexico Author: Gallup, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Money Gram at our Walmart Gallup, New Mexico

Jul 03 2017
iSatanist John H Shaw Dishonest & Unethical. Bad Quality Horrible Representation of Satanism. Phoenix Arizona No It Is Called Study Author: fort madison, Iowa Jewelry Stores: iSatanist Internet

Jun 29 2017
Walmart Inc. Mall stores department I received a check from this department and I had been doing surveys and all that kinda things and it was my first time doing anything like that so I didn't think anything of it and didn't know​ much on scams and didn't think it would happen to myself.  Internet Author: Milton, Delaware Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc. Mall stores department Internet

Jun 26 2017
walmart store walmartmoneycard.com I purchased a prepaid walmart money card at the walmart on carslile ne in albuquerque nm. i was sent a card in the mail after many attempts to get card activated i have not been able to use the card can not speak with customer service went to the store customer service and was told that they could not help i am frustrated with this kind of service, i have to make a payment to my college loan with card and can not use this please help! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: walmartmoneycard.com Albuquerque,

Jun 26 2017
Wal-Mart Family Mobile Tracfone Own your phone, No contract, BYOP but we will lock it if you don't stay with us Miami Florida So I got an email from Corporate and a response to my reply Author: Norman, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Walmart Fake battery check Foothill Ranch California Author: Lake forest, California Attorney Generals: Walmart Foothill Ranch, California

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 20 2017
walmart 440 Atlanta highway NW Winder Georgia i went in the store shopping in February 2015 and my crd was getting money stolen off of it up until augist and december 2016 and i didnt know it until i went to go buy schoolclothes and supplies and christmas shopping and i did a police report Winder Georgia Author: Winder, Georgia Cash Services: walmart Winder, Georgia

Jun 20 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Author: LAREDO, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Stafford, Texas

Jun 17 2017
Facebook Stole Money From Me And Didn't Even Have a Account Menlo Park California Charges Returned to Bank Card Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Facebook Menlo Park, California

Jun 15 2017
Lid Flippers Roofing LLC Lid Flipper, Lid Flippers I worked for this company for 6 months and frankly was ripped of about $40,000 in commissions.  Lewisville Texas Dishonest Report by Fired Salesperson with a Grudge Author: Euless, Texas Roofing Companies: Lid Flippers Roofing LLC Lewisville, Texas

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Inc., Mall Stores Department Adams M. Anthony (Director of Operations) Received $1995 check and offer to be a Consumer Service Evaluator part-time and on-going Bentonville Arkansas Author: Woodhull, New York Bait-and-Switch: Walmart Inc., Mall Stores Department Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 12 2017
Safelink or shop and save $100 walmart gift card $1.95 Online-phone Nationwide Safelink or shop and save $100 walmart gift card $1.95 Online-phone Nationwide Author: Sacramento , California Credit & Debt Services: Safelink or shop and save Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
good feet colorado they misrepsented their product saying it would make my feet feel better by buying their insole. it has never helped my feet it is my feeling you could get a better product from walmart denver colorado Author: MEEKER, Colorado Alternative Health: good feet colorado Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Phenom Health NO Max Shred Test x Core No Max Bioslim Burn Easy Online CancelT 1-855-994-3287E support@phenomhealth.comGarcinia Clean XTEasy Online CancelT 1-844-629-8624E support@phenomhealth.comGarcinia Lean Xtreme Easy Online CancelT 1-877-591-6118E support@garcinialeanxtre Claimed to be associated with Walmart. Claimed to give free samples then began charging C.C. Denver Internet Author: ft worth, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Phenom Health NO Max Shred Test x Core Internet