POOL & SPA OUTLET, CAL SPAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pool & spa outlet, cal spas
There may be more specific results for "pool & spa outlet, cal spas"
For more specific results for "pool & spa outlet, cal spas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Signature Pools and Spa Erasmo Flores Fraudster steling money from people wanting pool. Arlington Texas
He Finished My Pool He Has Other Contract Jobs To Finish. Author: FRISCO, Texas Pool Builders: Signature Pools and Spa Arlington, Texas

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
Go shop and save Luv savings SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY. CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Go shop and save Nationwide

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 26 2017
Dollar General Woodward Ave Muscle Shoals Dollar General is using bait and switch tactics on their sales adds. They advertised six (6) different brands of soda and had one Muscle Shoals Nationwide Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Nationwide

May 25 2017
GPS Outlet Store Total rip off artists Santa Monica California
Author: Apopka, Florida Cameras & Video: GPS Outlet Store Santa Monica, California

May 24 2017
Larry Hoffman, Chiavari Chairs Direct The Chair Company, Chairs and Tables Direct, Culver City California
Author: Winter Park, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Chiavari Chairs Direct Culver City, California

May 23 2017
Cal Logistics Charles Rosales, Cal Import Global Logistics Fraud, Thief, Refuse to pay, Files for BK to start over, Multiple NSF checks. Vernon California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: Cal Logistics Vernon, California

May 22 2017
Paradise Village Resort and Spa / Paradise Village Advantage Program We were scammed by Paradise Village Resort and Spa! I HIGHLY WARN anyone who is considering signing any contract with them! The fact that they can lie to your face and not care that you are being completely duped is dispicable, DO NOT TRUST THIS HEARTLESS COMPANY!!  Nuevo Vallarta, MX Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Resorts: Paradise Village Resort and Spa Nationwide

May 22 2017
Target Ripoff! Cleveland Ohio Target Return Policy Author: Cleveland, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Cleveland , Ohio

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 16 2017
Peace Of Mind Marie DiMaio and Franco DiMaio Owners of Peace Of Mind spa Arrogant, deceiving, extremely poor customer service! Safety Harbor Florida Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Health Spas: Peace Of Mind Safety Harbor, Florida

May 14 2017
Confederate Superstore Kept charging my credit card after I had only made one purchase Internet Author: Blythe, California Department & Outlet Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 12 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kinetix Health Club will always put the member first to ensure the customer is completely satisfied. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kinetix Health Club pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

May 11 2017
RecDirect Factory Outlets Rec DirectRec-Direct RecDirect Fails to Deliver Merchandise and VP then Commits Harrassment Atlanta Nationwide Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Health Spas: RecDirect Factory Outlets Nationwide

May 10 2017
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING THE COMPANY IS PREJUDICE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN EQUAL RIGHTS IRVINE California Hotwest Author: ROCHESTER, New York Department & Outlet Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING IRVINE, California

May 10 2017
PS Salon & Spa Ps Salon Business Monopoly, Does not care for customers or employees. Cleveland Nationwide Author: Anonymous , Other Hair Salons: PS Salon & Spa Nationwide

May 10 2017
TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ TILTON FITNESS CLUB I am in a month to month i call for cancelation they say need 30day in advance so i call in advance the insist to deduct 2 quaterly payments more so they deduct 3 payment before they can cancel.  ,.. EGG HARBOR Ttownship New Jersey Author: PLASANTVILLE, New Jersey Health Spas: TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ EGG HARBOR Ttownship, New Jersey

May 10 2017
11street Malaysia - 11street.my is owned and operated under Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. -1113867-K- A joint venture between Celcom Axiata Berhad and SK Planet ltd. Made a purchase, received defective product. Got RMA and returned but still have not received refund after mor ethan 3 months. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Internet Author: Ipoh, Department & Outlet Stores: 11street Malaysia Internet

May 09 2017
Armed Forces Vacation Club Afvc Current location had false advertisement that the website did not note indoor pool not open. Bellaire, MI Nationwide Author: Blacklick, Ohio Lodging: Armed Forces Vacation Club Nationwide

May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: TBX California

May 08 2017
Pool Supply World old outdated equipment Rocklin Internet Author: San Jose, California Pools & Saunas: Pool Supply World Internet

23, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

24, Report #1372041

May 08 2017
The Pool Table Movers LLC Pool Table Movers of Mi Bait and Switch pricing! Lied to my wife, and over charged us by 150$ because they knew we wouldn't know any better. Clinton Twp Michigan
Author: Clarkston, Michigan Moving Companies: The Pool Table Movers LLC Clinton Twp, Michigan

25, Report #1371994