Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: poor
There may be more reports for "poor"
For more results perform a general search for "poor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Star Stable Online horseback riding game Took my poor baby's birthday money Internet Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Websites: Star Stable Internet

Feb 21 2017
basictalk billing ripoffs, untrust worthy rat. money sucker of the poor franciso cali. basictalk/vontage Author: vidor , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: basictalk Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Global Migrate Poor advice and service London Internet Author: Dubai, Questionable Activities: Global Migrate Internet

Feb 20 2017
iJoyCig.com Faulty product, poor customer support. No contact from company Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: iJoyCig.com Internet

Feb 19 2017
Frontier Communications, Mr. Rip off and poor customer service California Author: Sunland, California Telephone Companies: Frontier Communications

Feb 18 2017
Citadel Steven Delvecchio Manna construction Crook, Conman, Thief, Liar, Poor excuse of a human being East Meadow New York Author: Liong Beach, New York Home Improvements: Citadel Steven Delvecchio East Meadow , New York

Feb 17 2017
Military Hippie Dishonest, misleading, false advertising, poor quality clothing, refuses to answer my questions or provide refund for returned item. Boca Raton Florida Dispute the charge Author: Brooklyn, NY, New York Clothing Stores: Military Hippie Internet

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Pre-Paid phone rip-off Internet You poor helpless sole Author: kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Internet

Feb 11 2017
Apollo Gate Operator Poor Product and bad Service San Antonio Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Manufacturers: Apollo Gate Operator San Antonio, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Macys Furniture Store on Britton Parkway Columbus Oh Macys Poor Quality Product and Poor Customer Service Dublin Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Macys Furniture Store on Britton Parkway Columbus Oh Dublin, Ohio

Feb 10 2017
RANDY S. KIMMELMAN DO South Florida Surgical Specialists, LLC3467 W Hillsboro Blvd, Suite BDeerfield Beach, Florida 33442P: 954-574-0252 AROGANT UNORGANIZED DOCTOR NO COMMUNICATION SKILLS VERY POOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER Deerfield Beach Florida Author: BOCA RATON, Florida Doctors: RANDY S. KIMMELMAN DO Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Rolando Santana http://rolandosantana.com Mean and Hostile Designer and Poor Business New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Work Place Bullies: Rolando Santana Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Inpost Canada VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Ontario Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Questionable Activities: Inpost Canada Ontario

Feb 08 2017
Motolease LLC. Garbage Business Ethics and Consumer Care Los Angeles, California Nationwide Re: Poor Consumer Care and Ethics Author: Saint Augustine , Florida Financial Services: Motolease LLC. Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Poor practice never recieved what I paid for this company is a complete rip off dont waste your money Arlington Internet
This is NOT my Experience Author: Dallas , Texas Credit Services: Alliance Bank Credit Internet

Feb 06 2017
A1 Tarps, PTM Tarps, Paul's Tarpaulins & Merchandise Defective product and poor customer service Compton California Author: Other Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: A1 Tarps Compton, California

Feb 06 2017
Ebates Took away referral bonus and made poor accusations San Francisco Internet
Can you read? Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Customer: Ebates Internet

Feb 04 2017
Sharis Berries Packaging was poor and the beries and chocolate cracked and separated Internet Author: Stow, Massachusetts Bake Shops: Sharis Berries Internet

Feb 04 2017
Ashley Furniture Homestore Very Poor Quality Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Homestore Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Deal Empire I ordered body shaper panty October 24,2016. I have not received my order, I have called multiple times, emailed and Facebook messaged, they tell me I need to track it myself, I have tried to do so, and no luck. I told them this and they give me the runaround, I'm not pleased with the poor customer service Author: Boyceville , Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Steve Kaeser Enterprises Steve Kaeser Photographic LightingSteve Kaeser Photographic Lighting & accessoriesSteve kaeser backgrounds Poor quality products, bad customer service, bad return policy ventura California
Author: Alabama Specialty Stores: Steve Kaeser Enterprises ventura, California

Feb 03 2017
Karastan/Mohawk Carpet Poor Quality Carpet, Poor Warranty, Poor Service Nationwide Warranty on Karastan Website Author: Durham, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Stores: Karastan/Mohawk Carpet Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
PoolSupplies.com / Leisure Living Poor Customer Service Tonawanda New York Author: Fallbrook, California Pools & Saunas: PoolSupplies.com Internet