Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

portfolio recovery associates

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 09 2017
Amy Massey & Associates Amy Massey Court Reporting Court Reporting Scam - Bills for items not delivered and delivers items not ordered. CROOK! Burleson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: Amy Massey & Associates Burleson, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Barra & Associates LLC IFSBROKERAGE body shop , Low on ethics and qualified personnel Itasca Illinois NOTICE OF LAWSUIT AND SUBPOENA Author: Chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Barra & Associates LLC Attics ILL, IL

Feb 09 2017
Steven Chasity & Associates Fraudulently claimed to be a collection specialist Malibu California Author: Somonauk, Illinois Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity & Associates Malibu, California

Feb 08 2017
Changoo and Associates ; Dale Changoo Lost over $200,000 USD Toronto Canada Ontario Author: Duchesne, Utah Business Consultants: Changoo and Associates Toronto, Quebec

Feb 07 2017
Wilber and Associates No Proof cannot answer questions Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: Wilber and Associates

Feb 07 2017
Jennifer Graves Borcherding (GAL), Sievers & Associates, Sievers & Borcherding DISQUALIFY JENNIFER BORCHERDING AS A GUARDIAN AT LITEM (GAL) St. Louis (Brentwood) Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Lawyers: Jennifer Graves Borcherding Brentwood, Missouri

Feb 07 2017
AN& ASSOCIATES FLORENCESCOVELJEWELLERY.COM BROUGHT AND PAID FOR XMAS LIGHTS Internet Author: Tonbridge KENT GREAT BRITAN, Alabama Lighting Stores: AN& ASSOCIATES Internet

Feb 06 2017
Nar Mac Construction Company, Inc Currently and Formerly McAnally Construction Company and M.C.C. And Associates, Inc WARNING! Nar Mac Construction Company, Inc - Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Cindy McAnally, Keith McAnally, & Ryan Narramore owners Royse City Texas Author: The Colony, Texas Builders & Contractors: Nar Mac Construction Company, Inc Royse City, Texas

Feb 03 2017
Capital Recovery Services This company tried to convince me to meet with an employee, claiming they found money that belongs to me. They would not give any more information about the contract or fees until i met with someone. Only that they charge a percentage. I mentioned to the woman that they can make up a different percentage number to charge for each individual, and I asked , how do I know that is fair. Finally after talking to the manager, she said 50%! There are free ways to do it! Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Accounting: Capital Recovery Services Internet

Feb 03 2017
T.L. Thompson and Associates. - Molly Owens and her Supervisor Disrespectful liars, uneducated, disorganized, verbally abusive Texas Author: Hilliard, Ohio Questionable Activities: T.L. Thompson and Associates Texas

Feb 01 2017
Jennifer Graves Borcherding Seivers & Associates, Jennifer Borcherding guardian ad litem, family court lawyer St. Louis Missouri Best of luck suing for defamation, Tyg. Author: Clayton, Missouri Lawyers: Jennifer Graves Borcherding St. Louis, Missouri

Jan 30 2017
S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Architect, Engineer Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Lighthouse Point, Florida Home Improvements: S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Lighthouse Point, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Prize Portfolio $60 unauthorized deduction maybe Denver CO Author: Roselle, Illinois Senior Services: Prize Portfolio Internet

Jan 29 2017
Extreme Reality Associates Marcia Campbell WICKED SCAM ARTIST! Bronx New York Author: Mt Vernon , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Extreme Reality Associates Bronx , New York

Jan 29 2017
Parkway Autority Timpanogos Towing and Recovery LLC Predatory booting, extorted money, threatened me and my family, stole money from me and countless others Provo Utah Expert Author: South Jordan, Utah Small Business Services: Parkway Autority Provo, Utah

Jan 28 2017
Diamond Recovery Services | No Calls Answered, No Information Given | Menifee, California
Author: Massachusetts Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Diamond Recovery Services MENIFEE, California

Jan 27 2017
Sales Associates Fraudulent company performing scams on unsuspecting insurance agents. McKinney Texas Author: MOBILE, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Sales Associates McKinney, Texas

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
EMP ASSOCIATES FULL SERVICE WEB SITE DEVELOPMENT SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Author: short hills, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: EMP ASSOCIATES Internet

Jan 26 2017
Asset Recovery Services Co. Charles Brooks, Jeff Thomson The man who owes me has $60,000 in an account and we can put a hold on it for you. Agoura Hills California Author: Lander, Wyoming Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Services Co. Agoura Hills, California

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

47, Report #1352034

Jan 25 2017
SELECT PORTFOLIO. SERVICING INC. SPS Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Loan Modification: SELECT PORTFOLIO. SERVICING INC. Nationwide

48, Report #1351993

Jan 25 2017
JVC Collections MagicJack Internet - Anna Turman Recovery Internet Author: Beech Island, South Carolina Cash Services: JVC Collections Internet

49, Report #1351963

Jan 25 2017
primecell / cunard associates inc. charged for battery rebuilding services and now the batteries don't work. no responce from primecell Bedford Pennsylvania Author: bridgeport, Connecticut Electrical Services: primecell / cunard associates inc. Bedford, Pennsylvania

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York