Your Search | portfolio recovery associates

May 19 2016
Signature Rental Car, Orlando FL Agggressive Sales Associates, No Return Deposit, Dishonest Advertising, Invented, Hidden Fees Orlando Florida Author: Stockholm, Other Auto Rentals: Signature Rental Car Orlando, Florida

May 19 2016
Cole Commercial and 1725 N Gower associates - Cliff Cole, owner & Elizabeth Aguilera, assistant Not returning my security deposit money $1700 USD Los Angeles California
Author: Hollywood, California Housing Rentals: Cole Commercial + 1725 N Gower associates - Cliff Cole & Elizabeth Aguilera Los Angeles, California

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Contact ed by mail offering cash award for processing. After research, discovered this is phishing scam who probale sells all information to other unscrupulous companies. Babylon New York Author: Rosanky, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 18 2016
Cps portfolio services Told I will be paying thousands of dollars after payoff loan date Irvine California Here's Why Author: Tolleson, Arizona Car Financing: Cps portfolio services

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 17 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Recieved a letter of congratulations on winning cash award for $3,900,000.00 Babylon, New York New York Author: Windham, Maine Federal Government: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon,, New York

May 17 2016
JWA or GWA Diamonds offer to sell my portfolio of jewelery to HongKong - wired money for bond( to cover shipment & authenticity) & taxes due on sale through HSBC bank-then no further contact from Dale Harrison or Michael Risman Laval Quebec Author: Manning, Alberta, Alabama Gold & Silver Investments: JWA or GWA Diamonds Laval, Quebec

May 16 2016
Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer,cash-Award Signatory for the payments division. They sent me a letter saying that I have won 3 million dollars and that I needed to pay a processing fee of $20 in order to receive the money BABYLON New York Author: Fort Worth, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 16 2016
Online Advance LLC Goldstein and Associates Rip-Off Report Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Online Advance LLC Cedar Rapids, Iowa

May 16 2016
Goldstein and Associates K. Jones, Online Advance Scam Iowa City Iowa Author: Springdale, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

May 16 2016
National Asset Recovery Service Danielle Ambersley She said i won 7 million and a benz but i have to pay 150 to get a reciept number to get my prize She said she lived in kanasa but her facebook say Nationwide Well duh! Author: Odessa, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: National Asset Recovery Service Nationwide

May 15 2016
Merrill & Associates Promised they would lower my payments ! Irvine California Author: Buchanan, Michigan Loan Modification: Merrill & Associates Irvine, California

May 15 2016
International Precision Medicine Associates Dr. Charles Gant, Dr. Chas Gant, Charles E. Gant Con artist Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Carolina Alternative Health: International Precision Medicine Associates Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 15 2016
Asset Recovery Associates or ARA, Inc Credit Card Scam Villa Park, Illinois Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Associates Villa Park, IL, Arkansas

May 14 2016
Jh Portfolio Debt Equities LLC Attached a debt of $273 to my credit reports. Calabasas California Author: Yuma , Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Jh Portfolio Debt Equities LLC Calabasas, California

May 13 2016
NRG & Associates Jery Coffman Debt Recovery service stealing the clients money Addision Texas
Author: Detroit, Michigan Collection Agencies: NRG & Associates Addision, Texas

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 11 2016
API Recovery Solutions API Recovery Solutions Scamming People out of money claiming garnishment and court Nationwide AGAIN!! Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Scranton PA , Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: API Recovery Solutions Nationwide

May 10 2016
datarecoveryportland.net (Jaimie) Data recovery Sacramento ca (Jaimie) Data recovery scam the run around with lies cashed $1,600 check no data recovered won't take my phone calls Portland, Oregon and Sacramento, California Internet Author: Or, Oregon Computer Service & Repair: datarecoveryportland.net (Jaimie) Internet

May 09 2016
Alpha Bravo Charlie Recovery and Towing LLC Keith F RustAbc DiscountTowing and Recovery Scammers selling broken incorrect automotive parts to consumers Mullins South Carolina Author: Portage, Wisconsin Auto Parts: Alpha Bravo Charlie Recovery and Towing LLC Mullins, South Carolina

May 08 2016
OnSet Talent Agency Unscrupulous charging of fees. Essentially a portfolio mill Toronto Ontario
Nonsensical Ignorance Author: Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: OnSet Talent Agency Toronto, Ontario

May 07 2016
JPMorgan Chase Bank Auto Finance Natl Recovery Group JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NACHASE AUTO FINANCE NATL RECOVERY GROUP Phoenix Arizona Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Car Financing: JPMorgan Chase Bank Auto Finance Natl Recovery Group Phoenix, Arizona

May 06 2016
Vandewater & associates David P Vandewater Illegally gives away neighbor's property, refuses to issue obligated right of way Lyons Falls New York Incredible Liar! Author: Lyons falls, New York Realtors: Vandewater & associates Lyons Falls , New York

May 06 2016
Andy Ahern Andre W AhernAhern Associates Ltd Darel Wilson beat him in Court Phoenix AZ Author: Strattford, Missouri Trucking Companies: Andy Ahern Internet