PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: portfolio recovery associates
There may be more specific results for "portfolio recovery associates"
For more specific results for "portfolio recovery associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 14 2017
Rutter Riesman & Associates , Jakob Pearlman, Carrie reynolds Rip -off /scam Calabasas California Author: Portland, Oregon Attorneys & Legal Services: Rutter Riesman & Associates Calabasas, California

Jul 13 2017
Dar waterfront &associates Bella essence eye cream Charge me for something never heard of got or received Sherman oaks California Author: Exeter, California Skin Care: Dar waterfront &associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 12 2017
Dar waterfront Charged me for Belle Essence Eye Cream, never heard of, besides could have never afforded it. Sherman Oaks, California 91423 Nationwide Author: Course d, Alene, Idaho Skin Care: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Dar Warfront & Associates in business with Nuvajen Anit-Aging Serum involved w/Nuajen Anti-Aging Serum Scam billing $98.71 Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Skin Care: Dar Warfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 12 2017
Wilber & Associates, P.C. Fraudulent Claims/Demands for Money Normal Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Lawyers: Wilber & Associates, P.C. Normal, Illinois

Jul 12 2017
Nationwide Recovery Systems TRS Limited Nationwide Recovery scamming me for money not owed Tyler Texas Author: Glenshaw, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nationwide Recovery Systems Tyler , Texas

Jul 11 2017
Charles Andrew Leader CA Leader & Associates Chuck Leader Gwenny Birkenstock CADZLAPinks LeeHorse Powered Equestrian Exposed Lisa Marie Hannah Fraud Lee Timothy Troutman The Urban GroupBrandy Miller online troll, cyberbully, stalker, old man, vegan drama, equestrian drama, car drama Mokena Internet Author: Illinois Liars: Charles Andrew Leader Internet

Jul 11 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Dar Waterfront & Associates-Collection Letter Sherman Oaks California element $97.83 I received a letter This is an attempt to collect a past due balance. Reference Number: 10098793 Current Creditor Name: DAR WAterfron Creditor at Charge off Name: EyeVibe $105.79 | Skin Balance Due: $203.62 Previous account#: 5744137 Current Account#: 10105286 I received this letter from this company which I never heard of... sherman oaks California Author: tallahassee, Florida Eye Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Dar Waterfront & Associates-Collection Letter Sherman Oaks California sherman oaks, California

Jul 11 2017
Leslie Kane Morgan & Associates, Keven Duraci & Joshua Trevor & Mr. Kane Credit Card, proceeding with court filing, paper service San Diego Internet Author: Wilbur, Washington Collection Agency's: Leslie Kane Morgan & Associates Internet

Jul 10 2017
ICDC College I applied to the school for my Associates degree in Substance Abuse Counseling. I was told that was what I was enrolled in. I recently applied to Argosy University to persue my Bachelor's degree in psychology, only to find out I do not have an associate's degree yet. The degree I received is only a certificate. That's not what I paid for. Huntington Park California Author: Freeport, Illinois Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Huntington Park, California

Jul 09 2017
dar waterfront & associates belle epoque Collection for product not solicited or received penn yan New York Author: penn yan, New York Home HealthCare: dar waterfront & associates penn yan, New York

Jul 07 2017
They said Belle Époque sold my past due account to them ,DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES, and I have 30 days to pay 197.7 2 Sherman oaks California Author: Garden grove, California Beauty Salons: Dear waterfront & associates Shermanoaks, California

Jul 07 2017
Belle Epoque DAR Waterfront & Associates DAR Waterfront sent me a notice of demand for a $99.01 charge for membership or products that I did not sign up for. I have email correspondence confirming my immediate cancellation of the free trial offers. Sherman Oaks, CA. California Author: Portland,, Oregon Collection Agency's: Belle Epoque CA

Jul 07 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Luminis Facial Treatment Belle Epoque Receved a bill from DAR Waterfront acting as a debt collector for Luminis skin products I did not order. When I called the Customer Support at Luminis they had no record that I was billed for the two products. They are Luminis Facial Treatment and Belle Epoque.  Sherman Oaks, California Author: Fort White, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, , California

Jul 07 2017
WORDEN AND ASSOCIATES They promise to help me pay a credit card debt in 3 years and told me not to pay the credit card any more that they will consolidate the debt for half the amount ,that I will never be served at court and now this is the second time that I am served in court Internet Author: Dickinson, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: WORDEN AND ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 07 2017
Breckenridge and Associates Realty Unethical and manipulative owner Desoto Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Adoption Agencies: BreckEnrique and Associates Realty Desoto, Texas

Jul 06 2017
dar waterfront & associates notice collect past due balance sherman oaks California Author: san juan, Texas Eye Care: dar waterfront & associates sherman oaks, California

Jul 06 2017
National Student Loan Associates Fraud-took my money and failed to pay my student loan Irvine California Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: National Student Loan Associates Irvine, California

Jul 05 2017
NR Associates CFPB violations - attempting to collect debt while violating FDCPA Nationwide Author: everett, Washington Collection Agency's: NR Associates Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates IS A SCAM Sherman Oaks,Ca. Incorporated Arkansas Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Miscellaneous Companies: Dar Waterfront & Associates Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Dar Waterfront and associates Bella Essence Eye Cream Charged for product never received. Sherman oaks California Author: Ft lauderdale, Florida Skin Care: Dar Waterfront and associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 03 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Charging as a collection agency for $197.72. Products were not ordered. Sherman Oaks California Author: Odessa, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 03 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Dar Waterfront is attempting to collect money from me. I have contacted my bank as to the credit card fraud. I attempted to contact the company by phone to no avail. Sherman Oaks California Author: Stockton, California Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 03 2017
DAR WATERFRONT AND ASSOCIATES This company attempted to collect a past due balance of $99.01 from a company I never heard of called Belle Epoque. Sherman Oaks California Author: Tampa, Florida Beauty Salons: DAR WATERFRONT AND ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 03 2017
Darwaterfront &associates They are trying to collect a debt that doesnt exist i paid for my products with my debit card which came dorectly from my bank account with no balance owed Sherman Oaks California Author: Centralia, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Darwaterfront &associates Sherman Oaks , California